Cuckold sleeping arrangements

What should the sleeping arrangements be when the bull begins staying over?

• The cuckold sleeps on the couch or a guest room while the bull is there

Votes: 374 56.7%
  • As long as the bull is fucking the wife, the cuckold only sleeps on the couch or a guest room.

Votes: 199 30.2%
  • Other!

Votes: 87 13.2%

• Total voters
We have not yet agreed to have one or more of my guys at home all night as of yet. Hubs has a kid from a previous marriage so we have to time it. But we already discussed this in case it becomes a scenario in the future. The consensus was that hubby take the couch or spare room. I stay in the bed with my bull(s). How it should be in my opinion. JXoxox

Last edited:
Well she has had her primary lover at home. Two guys turned up in fact and she had me watch for over an hour face to face and when they had finally finished, and the ******* was over, I retired to my spare room. It was quiet for around an hour and I finally started to drift off to sleep when it started up again and it didn't stop for hours. The longest night of my life and I couldn't even get myself off. She's driving me crazy with desire.
Michael

Last edited:
Varies. I usually get some alone time with my boyfriend and sometimes my husband falls asleep on the couch waiting. But my favorite way is hubby in the same bed, off to one side facing away from us. This way he hears what is going on, he feels the bed shake, he is awakened several times by the multiple poundings I will take over the course of the night. And he is not allowed to turn over, talk or touch himself. It's a little *******, but he seems to think it is worth it. Just my way of sharing the fun lol.
Oh god that is hot. I've recently had hubs stay in our spare room after I had two guys ravish me. But having him lay there next to me and a BF, not allowed to look or speak. Incredibly kinky.
J
Xoxo

When my wife’s bull spends the night I stay in the guest room. Sometimes I will watch them at the beginning of the evening for the first hour or so. After I get myself off, I leave them. I know that she likes him a lot and he gives her great sex, so I recognize that they need time alone.

When I’m not in the bedroom I can hear their fuck noise throughout the night. Occasionally she will call me in to “do my thing,” and I will clean her.

When her bull is not here we sleep together—always nude. Sex between us consists of me giving her oral and she giving me handjobs.

both of these sleeping arrangements i have built to made the devices for however i have never used them.

The first was inspired by a close spaces back board called a ced or ked not sure of the spelling. It is basically a half sized back board. When asked i produced one made of re enforced 0ne inch plywood with a padded side. I also made a padded head restraint that kept the head faced forward at all times no movement up down or left to right. The hand were restrained at the waist with one inch of movement up off the board. There were a set of shackles that kept the Kness bent at about a forty five degree angle. To this i included a ball gag that had both a removable ball but the gag also hooked behind the k9 teeth there by keeping the mouth open.

The original idea was for the husband to lay on the floor and listen as the wife played on the bed with her lover.
He would also be available for clean up duty when needed

Later i was asked to build a queen / bull seat where he might watch the action from up close. The first seat was too high so a shortened it. As was the second. The third seat as the charm. It allowed him to sock on the bulls balls as he pumped his load into the wife that was riding him at the time.

The second was inspired by two things. On a captains bed where you could store stuff for later under the bed and a “Calming Box used in the 1800 in a mental hospitals”. It was basically a cage twelve inches high size feet long and 5 feet wide the patient was placed inside it and left. There was a slot for each of their arms to be placed through as well as their feet. I did modifie the design by padding it, i also added blocking to keep the arms and legs in place. Once in place the husband could not move. At the last minute i added a circulation fan to keep him supplied with “Fresh Air”. The idea was the husband was placed in the box laying down. A mattress was placed on top of the box. That way the husband was there for the action. He could hear it. He cold smell it heck he could feel the bed moving he just could not see it. Found out later the placement of the circulation fan between his legs was his most hated and loved part as he could not touch himself but at air flow keeper him hard for hours on end.

As for me. I am always encouraged to sleep right next to them on a king sized bed just no touching.

I once had to sleep in the car because I talked back to our bull. It was incredibly humiliating. I quickly learned my lesson.
I think if Michael had actually thought of jumping into the car that night he would have. The three of us fucked, talked and fucked again until 4am and he basically listened to the entire session from the room next door. He didn't speak to me for hours the next morning. I won't be too harsh on him, he's still learning his place at the bottom of the sex chain lmao
J
Xoxoxo

Last edited:
Pretty sure the bull should sleep in marital bed. Husband should make breakfast, or just go to work in the morning. If the husband, like me, is mord of a stag than a sissy, it could be seen as a gesture of respect and honor. No different than a royal prince sending one of his queens to service his top general for winning a battle.

I've slept in the car once as punishment and I would happily do it again if our bull requested me to. I've also had to sleep on the bathroom floor and I even had to sleep in the bathtub once.

If anyone has any recommendations for humiliating places I should sleep as punishment, please let me know!

Last edited:
Well she has had her primary lover at home. Two guys turned up in fact and she had me watch for over an hour face to face and when they had finally finished, and the ******* was over, I retired to my spare room. It was quiet for around an hour and infinally started to drift off to sleep when it started up again and it didn't stop for hours. The longest night of my life and I couldn't even get myself off. She's driving me crazy with desire.
Michael
. Better with two or more. Shows that she is progressing in this lifestyle. Her pussy now available to more black men.

My husband is caged and sleeps in the spare bedroom full time now. He's allowed to watch if my bull lets him and he's always there to clean up...then off to his room.
Hello Jessica is that his cock is caged or he is caged as I’m thinking of getting a big cage for my cuck to sleep in when he’s not in use I want to know where he is lol and it will be very humiliating for him when my Bull lets him out to get us coffee

Back