Cuckold sleeping arrangements

What should the sleeping arrangements be when the bull begins staying over?

• The cuckold sleeps on the couch or a guest room while the bull is there

Votes: 374 56.7%
  • As long as the bull is fucking the wife, the cuckold only sleeps on the couch or a guest room.

Votes: 199 30.2%
  • Other!

Votes: 87 13.2%

• Total voters
Agreed . When a "relationship" has been established , other sleeping arrangements should be made that allow
the bull more access to the wife ..and less intrusion by the cuck . Some prefer that the cuck not be present at all .
Others want him there to observe . This need not be emasculating or humiliating to the cuck but simply adding to
the experience of everyone.
It sounds hot either way,,,,,,,,,,,

good my friend:happy:[/QU It's good and reassuring to read what a woman thinks, so
The woman should have it any way she wants it... Jane Mintu makes sense with her comments, spare room or if the cuck is lucky pics.. I have to do clean ups afterwards when required, but if I was left in the box room with or without pics i'd obviously accept in and thank my wife and her lover. As Jane says " Whatever wifey wants".

The woman should have it any way she wants it... Jane Mintu makes sense with her comments, spare room or if the cuck is lucky pics.. I have to do clean ups afterwards when required, but if I was left in the box room with or without pics i'd obviously accept in and thank my wife and her lover. As Jane says " Whatever wifey wants".
absoöutly we ar in the same way

In the past when ive been with women i have brought into this lifestyle, they preferred and I agreed for me to sleep in the guest room or on the couch and give our master bedroom to her and her bull/lover for several reasons:
1. To give them privacy to promote and encourage bonding between them (they can talk privately about their feelings, desires)
2. because its the most comfortable and appropriate setting for her to sleep with her bull (if her feelings are now enough to want him to stay with us overnight)
3. its the larger bed and she can make herself more available to her bull for sex.

I can come in the mornings while they are fucking or afterwords to service them and get anything that need. Usually my ex-wife would wake up early and suck his cock and loudly fuck him as soon as he could get it up.
The point was to keep him in bed to service her.

When they would wake up if he stayed later or another day it would typically be her wearing very little but usually soft cotton shirts and panties or pj bottoms with no panties around the house to entice him. Either a morning fuck in the bed before he leaves or sex around the house during the day if he stayed was the deal.
In afternoons if he was still there she would lead him upstairs for a nap and more sex.

Good boy !! :))))))))))))))))))))

In the past when ive been with women i have brought into this lifestyle, they preferred and I agreed for me to sleep in the guest room or on the couch and give our master bedroom to her and her bull/lover for several reasons:
1. To give them privacy to promote and encourage bonding between them (they can talk privately about their feelings, desires)
2. because its the most comfortable and appropriate setting for her to sleep with her bull (if her feelings are now enough to want him to stay with us overnight)
3. its the larger bed and she can make herself more available to her bull for sex.

I can come in the mornings while they are fucking or afterwords to service them and get anything that need. Usually my ex-wife would wake up early and suck his cock and loudly fuck him as soon as he could get it up.
The point was to keep him in bed to service her.

When they would wake up if he stayed later or another day it would typically be her wearing very little but usually soft cotton shirts and panties or pj bottoms with no panties around the house to entice him. Either a morning fuck in the bed before he leaves or sex around the house during the day if he stayed was the deal.
In afternoons if he was still there she would lead him upstairs for a nap and more sex.
OHH my! Super Hot :)))))-------------

Back