Cuckold sleeping arrangements

What should the sleeping arrangements be when the bull begins staying over?

• The cuckold sleeps on the couch or a guest room while the bull is there

Votes: 374 56.7%
  • As long as the bull is fucking the wife, the cuckold only sleeps on the couch or a guest room.

Votes: 199 30.2%
  • Other!

Votes: 87 13.2%

• Total voters
As soon as the bull begins to stay the night, sleeping arrangements for the cuck become a concern. The wife and bull need plenty of space to themselves, and as the "man" of the house, it's natural for him to be sleeping with her. So where does the cuck go? A guest room is the natural choice. If there's no guest room, the couch is a good alternative.

The real question is whether this should be limited to the nights that the bull is staying over, or if the cuck should be kept out of the marital bed for the duration of the wife's relationship with her bull. As long as the relationship with the bull is sexual, it can be hotter for everyone involved if the wife is seen solely as "his", and the cuckold has to keep a respectful distance from her. If the cuckold is being denied sex completely, then it's only natural to move him out of the bedroom until that changes.

For people into sissy-themed setups, it can be further humiliating to the cuckold by having the guest room decorated in pink and white, with a girl-sized single bed as the only place for him to sleep. This would also open up additional humiliations like being sent to his room for being willful, or having a strict bedtime.
OHHHHH yes ::)))))))))))))))))))

re: Cuckold sleeping arrangements

....Unless 'humiliation' is an agreed upon part of the cuckolding relationship, I think as long as the 'bull' realizes that the opinion/seniority of the husband is maintained in the arrangement, it should be ok if the bull occasionally spends 'alone time' with the wife while the husband sleeps in another room. The wife simply asks the husband, in front of the bull, if it would be ok if she slept with her lover. This lets the bull know his status within the relationship. Under no circumstance should the bull be allowed to 'control' the couples decisions.

re: Cuckold sleeping arrangements

....Unless 'humiliation' is an agreed upon part of the cuckolding relationship, I think as long as the 'bull' realizes that the opinion/seniority of the husband is maintained in the arrangement, it should be ok if the bull occasionally spends 'alone time' with the wife while the husband sleeps in another room. The wife simply asks the husband, in front of the bull, if it would be ok if she slept with her lover. This lets the bull know his status within the relationship. Under no circumstance should the bull be allowed to 'control' the couples decisions.
YES !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There are other options that don't emasculate or humiliate the husband. If a couple invites a 3rd party into their home for sex, the least this individual can do is show some appreciation, and try to maintain a harmonious relationship with both parties of the marriage. So, the bull should work with the couple to set "conditions & parameters" to the arrangement that will be agreeable to everyone, and respect his own presents as a guest in their home.

Agreed. My wife and I have discussed inviting someone to the house and using our bedroom. She seems okay with it but did say she would have to think about it. I do not know how she would react to another man "sleeping" with her, although I could see it happening spontaneously where everyone nods off...........................I'd get a kick out of seeing her in bed casually sleeping with someone

Agreed. My wife and I have discussed inviting someone to the house and using our bedroom. She seems okay with it but did say she would have to think about it. I do not know how she would react to another man "sleeping" with her, although I could see it happening spontaneously where everyone nods off...........................I'd get a kick out of seeing her in bed casually sleeping with someone
We never disussed it, having someone over, a bull or lover. Have had couples and a few of her g/FSU but not a single male. Then She met a guy that lives 5 minutes from our home and is a dead ringer for Idris Elba. We had met prior at m&gs and a hotel so She was hesitant about the house. Once there and the wine poured She had him in our bed before I could say Hiemdahl.

Attachments

• 402277A5-9691-411A-953C-DBA77572D187.jpeg
    402277A5-9691-411A-953C-DBA77572D187.jpeg
    286.3 KB · Views: 289
We never disussed it, having someone over, a bull or lover. Have had couples and a few of her g/FSU but not a single male. Then She met a guy that lives 5 minutes from our home and is a dead ringer for Idris Elba. We had met prior at m&gs and a hotel so She was hesitant about the house. Once there and the wine poured She had him in our bed before I could say Hiemdahl.

Nice. We tend to discuss these things so neither of us are caught off guard. I was stunned my wife would consider letting another man in our bed with her. I could see if we had a late night of drinking and we were all tired where they could nod off together which I would not mind. It would mean she was comfortable and another round of sex between them

for me it is "the nursery" as my wife calls the spare room when her man is here which is most weekends. they dont allow me to watch her man says that is not appropriate for little girls usually he will say i think it is her (meaning me) bedtime which means a diaper change and wife takes me to nursery kind of a routine that developed

Back