Cuckold: What makes it successful?

alphaBBCs

Male
Real Person
From
NC, US
For anything sexual to be successful you need to set and respect limits. As far as a cuckold goes, their relationship has to be rock solid. The woman must want it as well as the man.
The guy must be submissive and want to be humiliated,the woman has to be relaxed about letting another man fuck her and seeing her husband be humiliated.The bull has to have no emotional involvement. He is simply a tool, pun intended. He has to be good at fucking, I don't think it would work if the guy being cucked knows he could do much better.

Our opinion......
Firstly its much better if you're in a committed long term relationship, After years of marriage with an age gap (wife much younger), the once alpha male is struggling to satisfy the wife in the bedroom, so its a natural progression to finding a younger substitute who can keep up with her! Ergo.... over the years watching young men destroy her his confidence drops further and further, also the realisation that his meagre cock really was rather small in comparison to others, Again Ergo.... I've now convinced him he is only good for eating my creampie and sucking my bulls big cocks. He has gone from Alpha male to a shrimp dicked beta cock sucker, and he loves it! so do I! a perfect Cuckold relationship

Our opinion......
Firstly its much better if you're in a committed long term relationship, After years of marriage with an age gap (wife much younger), the once alpha male is struggling to satisfy the wife in the bedroom, so its a natural progression to finding a younger substitute who can keep up with her! Ergo.... over the years watching young men destroy her his confidence drops further and further, also the realisation that his meagre cock really was rather small in comparison to others, Again Ergo.... I've now convinced him he is only good for eating my creampie and sucking my bulls big cocks. He has gone from Alpha male to a shrimp dicked beta cock sucker, and he loves it! so do I! a perfect Cuckold relationship
When did you know to make the switch?

In addition to what others have said: hubby - don't try to control everything. Let your wife run with it. In order to be a supportive husband and a happy cuckolded husband you have to give up some of your "power" and control in the marriage. If you are lucky enough to be in the bedroom with your wife while she's having sex, Shut the F up, and don't be asking annoying questions like "does it feel good," or "is he big?" And please, do yourself a favor if you are making a video, get some side shots, shots from the headboard and shots of your wife experiencing orgasm. These will be erotic J.O. scenes later, much better than grinding crotch closeups. 🤣🤣🤣🤣

For anything sexual to be successful you need to set and respect limits. As far as a cuckold goes, their relationship has to be rock solid. The woman must want it as well as the man.
The guy must be submissive and want to be humiliated,the woman has to be relaxed about letting another man fuck her and seeing her husband be humiliated.The bull has to have no emotional involvement. He is simply a tool, pun intended. He has to be good at fucking, I don't think it would work if the guy being cucked knows he could do much better.
A husband who can put his wife needs before his on a regular basis and can learn to derive great pleasure vicariously through his wife’s emotional well being is a requirement for a very successful hot wife/cuckold marriage. When you have experienced a domineering mom as a baby it tends to condition a husband to be more accommodating to the wife’s needs over his own.
When a cuck is used to the environment he can truly thrive in this lifestyle and possibly enjoy it more than the fulfilled wife.

A husband who can put his wife needs before his on a regular basis and can learn to derive great pleasure vicariously through his wife’s emotional well being is a requirement for a very successful hot wife/cuckold marriage. When you have experienced a domineering mom as a baby it tends to condition a husband to be more accommodating to the wife’s needs over his own.
When a cuck is used to the environment he can truly thrive in this lifestyle and possibly enjoy it more than the fulfilled wife.
This is very insightful and well written. I can relate to much of the comments. Thanks

Our opinion......
Well said, same relationship for ourselves, dominated by wife and her bull.

I can speak from my experience, the male HAS to be submissive. I am not submissive by nature so I have yet to be cucked.

Our opinion......
I have a hard time with my ego and being a beta. i cannot handle it.

We have found it is better if there is a good relationship with the bull. My wife likes it when everyone is a friend. Then he has full access whenever he wants. I know I can't satisfy all her needs like his big black cock can.20151031_160455_Moment(5).jpg I am submissive and their servant.

Allowing them to have more time alone versus always watching. This allows more freedom for them and your wife. Mine was always nervous to try anal in my presence but was able to explore it and have fun when she was alone with her bull.

Allowing them to have more time alone versus always watching. This allows more freedom for them and your wife. Mine was always nervous to try anal in my presence but was able to explore it and have fun when she was alone with her bull.
Agree with your comments about providing alone time for wife to explore things she might be reluctant to do in your presence

Back