What's it like?

Question for any cuckold who has done these things. How does it feel to fuck your wife immediately after her bull has fucked her and she's still full of his cum? Also what is it like to eat her out right after he's filled her up?

It is very hot to share my wife with another man or men, I love to be last and feel her wet sloppy pussy full of cum when I fuck her. I especially like when she has so much cum in her pussy that it is being ****** out as I fuck her, and of course nothing more fun than eating her cum filled pussy. Since we were first together I’ve always enjoyed eating her pussy both before and after I fucked her. Once I started sharing her it was even more fun eating her fresh fucked pussy and sometimes I will eat her while she is getting fucked. Love to lick her clit n swollen pussy lips while she is being pumped My a big cock and to lick the shaft as it slides in and out of her waiting for her to start squirting and spraying my face with her juice and as he starts to cum I can feel his cock swell and throb as he spews his juices in her and they start to drip out on my waiting tounge and he can pull out and finish his last few spirts in my mouth while I lick him clean. Then it is my turn to ravage her swollen pussy with my hard cock.

Question for any cuckold who has done these things. How does it feel to fuck your wife immediately after her bull has fucked her and she's still full of his cum? Also what is it like to eat her out right after he's filled her up?
I am not allowed intercourse so I cannot answer that part ...As far as cleaning her Bulls cum . It was a life long sexual fantasy that I had to experience and of course I was excited . Now that I have done it and I am not a cuck type that likes male cum I do however like to be submissive and obey her so the prospect of doing it again or becoming her Bulls cum dump excites me in a very different way . It is very symbolic and I could never look into his eyes the same . As a Alpha Male he has that over me .. He can verbalize it when and if he wants to , Whether he does or not our status it set. And for my Lady .. She would have to answer what she thinks about me ... I know I love being controlled and trained by her if that means clean up , BJ or facial I will do as told .

We do this with a guy we know pretty regularly now.
It's not cuckold at all I'd call it sharing my wife.
Sliding into her right after he finishes is a huge turn on for me and my wife. She really turned on and feels, moves, kisses and moans different. Its way too slippery, no friction at all but it's damn hot.
I've gone down on her after he's done her but she wipes off before. There's sperm for sure, I do it because she loves it.

Back