Cuckold sleeping arrangements

What should the sleeping arrangements be when the bull begins staying over?

• The cuckold sleeps on the couch or a guest room while the bull is there

Votes: 374 56.7%
  • As long as the bull is fucking the wife, the cuckold only sleeps on the couch or a guest room.

Votes: 199 30.2%
  • Other!

Votes: 87 13.2%

• Total voters
As soon as the bull begins to stay the night, sleeping arrangements for the cuck become a concern. The wife and bull need plenty of space to themselves, and as the "man" of the house, it's natural for him to be sleeping with her. So where does the cuck go? A guest room is the natural choice. If there's no guest room, the couch is a good alternative.

The real question is whether this should be limited to the nights that the bull is staying over, or if the cuck should be kept out of the marital bed for the duration of the wife's relationship with her bull. As long as the relationship with the bull is sexual, it can be hotter for everyone involved if the wife is seen solely as "his", and the cuckold has to keep a respectful distance from her. If the cuckold is being denied sex completely, then it's only natural to move him out of the bedroom until that changes.

For people into sissy-themed setups, it can be further humiliating to the cuckold by having the guest room decorated in pink and white, with a girl-sized single bed as the only place for him to sleep. This would also open up additional humiliations like being sent to his room for being willful, or having a strict bedtime.
I am ready to go out and sleep until I get to see all the actions between my wife and her bull.

DID YOU MEAN TO SAY ? I am "NOT" ready to go out and sleep until I get to see all the actions between my wife and her bull.

You typed : I am ready to go out and sleep until I get to see all the actions between my wife and her bull.

Varies. I usually get some alone time with my boyfriend and sometimes my husband falls asleep on the couch waiting. But my favorite way is hubby in the same bed, off to one side facing away from us. This way he hears what is going on, he feels the bed shake, he is awakened several times by the multiple poundings I will take over the course of the night. And he is not allowed to turn over, talk or touch himself. It's a little *******, but he seems to think it is worth it. Just my way of sharing the fun lol.
i love how you deal with your husband, i too shared the bed and know what its like to be woken up with another man fucking my g/f..very hot!

First off you should never move the husband out of the marital bed. Never. Never. He should sleep between the wife and her over night friend.
this way he can hear all their whispers.
he should have a penis plug securely in place.
when the time come he should slide down between them.
slowly stopping about half way.
while they kiss and play above the waist
he‘s in position to ensure they are ready to play below the waist.
eat her pussy ensuring she is nice and wet.
sucking the lovers cock and licking the lovers balls.

when they are ready he should move out the bottom of the the bed.
remove the comforters and blankets leaving only the sheet.
perhaps giving the sheet a flap to straighten it out over them.

then using a small flash light.
duck under the sheet and guide his wife to the middle of the bed.
spread her legs then guide her lover between them
guide her lovers manhood into her.
then slide back out
stand at the foot of the bed in the dark
from time to time lift the sheets to keep them
from becoming entangled in the sheet and keep them cool

when the time comes the husband may kneel at the foot of the bed.
raise the sheet up and duck under to watch by the light of that small flash light
as the lovers enjoy those moments of sexual bliss.

once they are done straighten the sheet
return the blankets over them.
now he can return sliding up in between them stopping half way
this time cleaning both the wife and lover
then they move to the sides of the bed to rest then and only then
May the husband move the rest of the way up sleep(?) on the wet spot.

ready for them to begin their whispering again.

in the morning the husband should be allowed to use the wash room first.
supervised of course. At this time he will have the penis plug removed
he will kneel in the shower between them
he will allowed to jerk off while preparing them for their shower.

now he will go and prepare their breakfast to be served in bed
after changing the sheets of course.

That is absolutely the case now. This weekend I spent the whole time with Dan and Gregg. Stayed over Dan's place since leaving work Friday afternoon. We must have screwed 20 times. I'm exhausted and I have no idea how these two guys go so long. I'm a very sexual woman but these guys, more than ever before turn me on. I am literally addicted to having sex with them both. We are doing more 3 somes now and I think we may end up going to a swinger club next month. I'll only sleep with black guys and I'm told by Gregg that some of his friends are into the 'Bull' side of the lifestyle. Never considered this before but I'm very excited to try. I'm toying with the idea of taking Michael too, perhaps not tell him where we are going and have him watch when caged obviously. Plugged too.
J
Xoxoxoxo
. Happy for you J. This takes you to a whole new dimension. Perhaps Dan has other friends too. This will increase your confidence , sexuality , and satisfaction too. Exposure to more men will increase your libido. Make sure you continue to exercise as you will need fitness for these marathon sex sessions.

First off you should never move the husband out of the marital bed. Never. Never. He should sleep between the wife and her over night friend.
this way he can hear all their whispers.
he should have a penis plug securely in place.
when the time come he should slide down between them.
slowly stopping about half way.
while they kiss and play above the waist
he‘s in position to ensure they are ready to play below the waist.
eat her pussy ensuring she is nice and wet.
sucking the lovers cock and licking the lovers balls.

when they are ready he should move out the bottom of the the bed.
remove the comforters and blankets leaving only the sheet.
perhaps giving the sheet a flap to straighten it out over them.

then using a small flash light.
duck under the sheet and guide his wife to the middle of the bed.
spread her legs then guide her lover between them
guide her lovers manhood into her.
then slide back out
stand at the foot of the bed in the dark
from time to time lift the sheets to keep them
from becoming entangled in the sheet and keep them cool

when the time comes the husband may kneel at the foot of the bed.
raise the sheet up and duck under to watch by the light of that small flash light
as the lovers enjoy those moments of sexual bliss.

once they are done straighten the sheet
return the blankets over them.
now he can return sliding up in between them stopping half way
this time cleaning both the wife and lover
then they move to the sides of the bed to rest then and only then
May the husband move the rest of the way up sleep(?) on the wet spot.

ready for them to begin their whispering again.

in the morning the husband should be allowed to use the wash room first.
supervised of course. At this time he will have the penis plug removed
he will kneel in the shower between them
he will allowed to jerk off while preparing them for their shower.

now he will go and prepare their breakfast to be served in bed
after changing the sheets of course.
. Perhaps for some seasoned lovers but not for Susan and her young black lovers. Most of these young blacks would freak out if I did as you explain. At first , i am not home. Later , I am in another room. At some point , I am present in the bedroom which helps these young black bulls learn more about white husbands in these relationships and become more comfortable having sex with these white slut wives knowing husbands approve , support, and encourage the wives behavior. Any sexual contact with husbands is often left for more advanced learning situations

. Perhaps for some seasoned lovers but not for Susan and her young black lovers. Most of these young blacks would freak out if I did as you explain. At first , i am not home. Later , I am in another room. At some point , I am present in the bedroom which helps these young black bulls learn more about white husbands in these relationships and become more comfortable having sex with these white slut wives knowing husbands approve , support, and encourage the wives behavior. Any sexual contact with husbands is often left for more advanced learning situations
I see your wife is playing with college freshman and resent high school grads. Aren’t you worried about curfews and angry 😡 mom’s showing up.

Back