College starts in a few weeks... what percentage of freshmen girls go black right away?

re: College starts in a few weeks... what percentage of freshmen girls go black right away?

I'll say about 55% of college freshmen girls have sex their first year and of those, probably 20% try black cock their freshmen year.
All I know, is our *******, who is just 16 NOW ... already knows about the "morning after" pill. She tells her mom she's not sexually active.

My ******* is in college, had a long term boyfriend, broke up with him, dated for a while, and is now with another guy long-term. I don't even ask, because she is over 18. I just hope I have instilled the ability to make good decisions in her, so she can do that. I know I was 14 my first time. By the time I graduated HS, I'd had 4 partners. I just don't want to ask, I don't want her to feel the obligation to feel like she has to lie. I just want her to be safe. My *******'s type are musicians....both long-term boyfriends are in bands that have done an album in a studio.

EDIT: You answer on the percentage is likely the most rational. I started college in the 1980s, so it was a different time, and that kind of thing (interracial) was really rare when I went to school, at that time. No idea about now...

So many factors go into this. A few are: whose is the new roommate is she sheltered or more open; how far is she away from home; timing.
Curiosity has always killed the cat
Yep if a sheltered girl ends up with a roommate that has a few interracial hookups odds increase significantly that she'll start getting curious too. She'll also get plenty of introductions to handsome and friendly black guys via her roommate.

Fantasy is a hell of a *******...for those that think it's like 35 to 40 percent. Look, I think it's hot, but don't mix fantasy and reality together.
Especially with the racist environments that are popping up on campuses.

My ******* is in college, had a long term boyfriend, broke up with him, dated for a while, and is now with another guy long-term. I don't even ask, because she is over 18. I just hope I have instilled the ability to make good decisions in her, so she can do that. I know I was 14 my first time. By the time I graduated HS, I'd had 4 partners. I just don't want to ask, I don't want her to feel the obligation to feel like she has to lie. I just want her to be safe. My *******'s type are musicians....both long-term boyfriends are in bands that have done an album in a studio.

EDIT: You answer on the percentage is likely the most rational. I started college in the 1980s, so it was a different time, and that kind of thing (interracial) was really rare when I went to school, at that time. No idea about now...

thats the best attitude, as long as she is safe, she will have fun and things will work out.

My campus student body is much to large to accurately estimate, but white girl/Black man pairings are common and accepted all over campus. In my smaller social circle (maybe 200 or so people), many white girls consider getting Blacked a milestone like losing virginity used to be. They need a Black boyfriend in their social media pics for girl power cred. I'd put it at about half, with a lot of pressure on the holdouts.

Visiting parents seem to hide any distress. Many fear being perceived as racist and want to appear "woke". I have personally observed that the fitter and hotter the moms are, the more they support IR.

Also, more whitebois are embracing IR and helping white girls get Blacked. Probably the fastest growing campus population is white transgirl sissies.

Last edited:
My guess is overall it’s probably about 20% to 25% probably go for bbc during their college years. My only question is what happens to white boi’s when the majority of white college girls start trying bbc. We are probably doomed ?

My guess is overall it’s probably about 20% to 25% probably go for bbc during their college years. My only question is what happens to white boi’s when the majority of white college girls start trying bbc. We are probably doomed ?

hah probably a lot of exploration with jerk buddies in the dorm.

Had my fair share of white girls in college...I'm from the south so the stigma of "stay away from black guys" made them all the more curious lol

Exactly what seems to happen here in Virginia! So many girls deal with the taboo of "black guys" in high school but then go off to college and can do whatever they want. As it turns out... a lot of them want to explore some wild sexual fun with black dudes.

Depends on where you go I went to a dominantly white University in Mo and it was very segregated guess which one

B864930C-2DDE-476E-BCCF-4B14F7201B8F.jpeg

Here's the top 10 for interracial dating (all types of interracial dating):

#1: Rutgers University, New Jersey
#2: Andrews University, Michigan
#3: Stanford University, California
#4: St. John's University, New York
#5: University of Houston, Texas
#6: New Jersey Institute of Technology, New Jersey
#7: University of Hawaii — Manoa, Hawaii
#8: University of Nevada — Las Vegas, Nevada
#9: Nova Southeastern University, Florida
#10: University of California, Los Angeles, California

I went to college in the bling bling era where masculine roles were more pronounced, and i'd say it's probably more around 5-15% of underclassmen white girls..probably 15-25% latinas. This was when all the clubs were about twerking and grinding. It's not so much how many, but more that the ones who do were so open about it, practically having sex on the dance floor.

Not sure how it is now socially, but with social media being everywhere it's easy to see which girls are running their mouths about their new experiences, as well as liking posts or joining pages relating to interracial sex (as well as the downside of white sex, penis size debates, etc. etc.) TO say nothing of going live on social media from a night at the bar, which was not a thing when I was an undergrad,

Don't forget out of that small percentage many white girls snap right back to a more vanilla life as they near graduation, or soon after. Pressure to marry white, as well as what their employers would think if they see their slutty videos on the weekends.

I can imagine the percentages just keep going up every school year as more white girls want to experience firsthand what they hear about and see if the hype is true

I agree with you SoccorMom.. I think every year the percentage rises, mainly due to the internet and so many free interracial sites that are available to any girl with a smart phone or computer.. We are also FINALLY seeing interracial couples in main stream TV, movies and so many commercials.. So it’s getting to be more accepting in our society and what better place for a white girl to finally get away from her parents, friends and other family members, where she can experience sex with a black guy.. I was still young (24) when I had my first black experience and sure wish I would have started while I was in college, or even in H.S. ..

It’s definitely well under 10%. As much as it’s a thing here it’s nowhere close to 25%+. That’s ridiculous to even think that!

Agree 100% with Janice! Seeing so many interracial couples on tv, movies and commercials has made it mainstream. The only thing stopping a lot of young women from dating a black guy is typically the family pressure. But once a girl heads off to college mom and dad don't have to know what happens... so much of that repression at home inspires white girls to be even more curious about the "forbidden men."

I'm sure that for plenty of these girls the "forbidden" sex is even more exciting as they are breaking the rules and enjoying a well endowed lover.

I can imagine the percentages just keep going up every school year as more white girls want to experience firsthand what they hear about and see if the hype is true
Way back in the day, I went to a predominantly white school in the Midwest in a small town. My sophomore year, it seemed like every freshman white girl couldn't wait to get some black dick. There was even one clique of girls who referred to themselves and other white girls who indulged, "brotherfuckers." I assume today that the percentage is probably much higher than the 10%-20% when I was in college.

Back