College starts in a few weeks... what percentage of freshmen girls go black right away?

Way back in the day, I went to a predominantly white school in the Midwest in a small town. My sophomore year, it seemed like every freshman white girl couldn't wait to get some black dick. There was even one clique of girls who referred to themselves and other white girls who indulged, "brotherfuckers." I assume today that the percentage is probably much higher than the 10%-20% when I was in college.
“ brotherfuckers” lol, that’s awesome

I agree with you SoccorMom.. I think every year the percentage rises, mainly due to the internet and so many free interracial sites that are available to any girl with a smart phone or computer.. We are also FINALLY seeing interracial couples in main stream TV, movies and so many commercials.. So it’s getting to be more accepting in our society and what better place for a white girl to finally get away from her parents, friends and other family members, where she can experience sex with a black guy.. I was still young (24) when I had my first black experience and sure wish I would have started while I was in college, or even in H.S. ..
Well said!

I asked my wife if she could go back to college knowing now what she didn't know then, how many days would it take her to get some BBC. She said by the end of the first weekend, she would have her several hung black hookups to fuck on a regular basis and admitted with the drive she had then, she would probably be fucking a black guy 2-3 times a day most everyday of the week. She said, just think how much you would be jacking off if I was doing that in college and we had phones like we do now I could send you pics and videos of!

Dorms are magical places! So many "sheltered" girls head off to college and end up with a more adventurous roommate. So many girls end up taking the plunge and trying a black sexual partner thanks to the encouragement and introductions from these wilder friends. It's hard not to get a little curious when you hear your roommate in the other bed having a wild fuck on a bbc!

I agree with you SoccorMom.. I think every year the percentage rises, mainly due to the internet and so many free interracial sites that are available to any girl with a smart phone or computer.. We are also FINALLY seeing interracial couples in main stream TV, movies and so many commercials.. So it’s getting to be more accepting in our society and what better place for a white girl to finally get away from her parents, friends and other family members, where she can experience sex with a black guy.. I was still young (24) when I had my first black experience and sure wish I would have started while I was in college, or even in H.S. ..
reading how everyone wishes they had started earlier really makes me feel better about wanting to try this now.

Some solid truth here. Potential fame, popularity and earning potential have a lot of pull for young impressionable women as well. So any big school with a big football or basketball program would have black athletes that would have A LOT of options when it comes to hookups and dating.
Question is how many white girls will the 5 black basketball players screw in their first semester? Over/under.

I'd say "right away" means some time during the first semester for a pretty big number.

In the first few weeks, their ties with whitebois back home or at a different college are still strong, but that's when black boys start making their move -- and these white girls definitely notice. Once the football games, parties, and fall activities kick in, the "Intro to Black Boys" has begun and many of these girls can't go back.

By the time Thanksgiving rolls around, the fucking has begun, whether it's random partying or with a black bf. I love it that so many pretty and fine white girls go black. Just fucking amazing.
Wow

Way back in the day, I went to a predominantly white school in the Midwest in a small town. My sophomore year, it seemed like every freshman white girl couldn't wait to get some black dick. There was even one clique of girls who referred to themselves and other white girls who indulged, "brotherfuckers." I assume today that the percentage is probably much higher than the 10%-20% when I was in college.
Wow. I have heard of cliques like this too

I went to a mostly white university in Louisiana and we had a similar group. They might have spelled it "brothafuckers" but basically the same. Some of the girls even had cute "BF" monograms on some clothes.

Back