College starts in a few weeks... what percentage of freshmen girls go black right away?

In just a few weeks young white girls from across the country will move out to college where they'll get introduced to lots of new young men. For the first time many of them will get introduced to black guys and without having their parents around they'll be free to have a black boyfriend at college. What percentage of these new freshmen go black right away? How long do they wait? How many get hooked?

I say 10%; however, I hope more young Black males 'AVOID" females in college and focus on their studies (STEM)because they're DEAD LAST on the S.E.S Ladder compared to men from other communities. Also, if they get #ME Too# on a college/university campus then, it's all over for them. Vagina and Ass isn't worth losing a college/university education......sorry but, it's the TRUTH. Want sex then, they should be invited into the "Lifestyle" for periodic play with more mature ladies....much safer than college girls.

Agreed, these big state schools create the perfect dynamic with density, diversity and high social status black males. As you say there's a few amazing ways this plays out:

Black Athletes - These guys can really have a huge edge and undoubtably introduce a good proportion of the white girls on campus to interracial sex. Young, attractive and virile these men have everything that hormone powered females crave and nature takes over when opportunity arrives. Women can't resist the thrill of having sex with a star or high status male and all the bragging rights that come with it. It's not slutty, it's more of a shared naughty pleasure to brag to the girlfriends that you've shared a bed with a powerful black man.

Mentors and Influencers - This is real and I'm glad you used the word "mentor" because they play a big part in broadening the minds of their impressionable and shy peers. These mentor girls either experienced by being older (seniors/juniors) or having explored at a younger age play a big part in planting the seeds for interracial sex in the minds of their friends. They introduce them to potential black sexual partners. They encourage them in their increasingly curious and sexual thoughts. They help put these girls into situations where interracial coupling and sex can occur. They provide that mental support to say "hey it's college... give it a try... this is a time to experiment... your family doesn't have to know."

I love knowing it's happening and seeing the process at work on campus. It's beautiful to see our races mixing and intensely erotic to observe the sexual couplings happening all around.
I agree with all of the above. When I introduced my young black buddy to my wife she had never been "blacked" but had several close woman friends who had been.

My buddy was 19 at the time, my wife was 22 and I could see she was quietly very attracted to him sexually for his being knockout handsome, 6'4" tall and super-confident and being the possessor of the sort of beautifully athletic typically young Afro-American physique that I knew was pretty much the wet dream of childless young white women like my wife, who within two days of my introducing him to her (and him fucking her five times) admitted to me that such "perfect" young blacks were the exclusive male subjects of her private masturbatory fantasies and had been since puberty.

In addition to his other intensely attractive qualities of high intelligence, personal warmth and charming modesty, the musky super-masculine penetrating scent of my buddy's armpits and groins---even straight after he had showered and especially following his almost daily track-and-field training sessions at college---drove my wife dizzy with lust for his body.

With me being bisexual and my buddy being my sole and versatile male lover, I share---sometimes to the point of blushing embarassment--- every one of my wife's vulnerabilities to his physical beauty and incredibly sexy personal aura.

The appreciation of the superb physiques and sexiness of beautiful young athletic black males knows no boundaries of gender. It's truly universal.

If white men could be honest about, and thereby overcome, the understandable envy they secretly harbor for beautiful young black men, and encourage (rather than discourage) their white wives and girlfriends to admit the intense sexual attractiveness of confident young blacks of superior body build and sexual drive, then white men would benefit very directly in terms of understanding the natural and therefore healthy expression of the sexuality of their white wives and girlfriends much better and even occasionally eagerly join in with them in their women's exploration of it---as I believe many if not most of our fellow male contributors to this forum joyfully do.

By the end of the year more than half of the new freshmen will be blacked, especially if bars and parties can return to pre-virus levels of activity.
"Freshmen"?? Surely you mean freshwomen.

That said though, many gay and bisexual young white freshmen may well succumb to the sexiness of the choicest of their black student brothers.

I did, but in respect of one only. He was 17 at the time and at 25 is still my only male lover. He also happens to be the husband of my ex-wife and the ******* of her three children, the first of them born when he was a stripling of only 20.

Love conquers all. It's very sad that so few freshwomen and freshmen experience it.

We can't forget the important role that "woke" white guys play in helping introduce white girls to black lovers. As a white ally it's important to be a good wingman to your black male friends and introduce them to white girls. At social events they need to do their part to help set the mood with strong drinks and weed that puts everyone at ease. Introduce white girls to black friends so they establish trust and feel safe in their seduction.

If you're a white guy with a white girl bff encourage her and help her meet black men, give her the courage to act on her desires that she may have been repressing for so long.

We can't forget the important role that "woke" white guys play in helping introduce white girls to black lovers. As a white ally it's important to be a good wingman to your black male friends and introduce them to white girls. At social events they need to do their part to help set the mood with strong drinks and weed that puts everyone at ease. Introduce white girls to black friends so they establish trust and feel safe in their seduction.

If you're a white guy with a white girl bff encourage her and help her meet black men, give her the courage to act on her desires that she may have been repressing for so long.

Absolutely great advice. I did all of that before dating my gf (who also fucks black guys). Any white girl I knew got an intro to my black friends -- anfd the drinks and weed def added to that atmosphere where white girls were ready to give it up for some good dick. Can't tell you how many parties I went to that featured black dudes reaching for and getting some white pussy.

I fully agree. Such essential encouragement is part and parcel of truly loving our white women.

So is---while we're making love our woman---whispering our desire to have and watch her taken by a physically more desirable and potent black lover and, as in my case, be impregnated by him.

By the end of the year more than half of the new freshmen will be blacked, especially if bars and parties can return to pre-virus levels of activity.

And 100% of them will be infected with coronavirus and spread it helter skelter all over the f’in place, including in their hometowns when they go back home to see family and friends 🙄

Playing interracial matchmaker is one of the most rewarding acts for a woke white male. Seeing your beautiful bff who trusts you so much get seduced by a black lover is incredibly exciting and you know she's going to have an amazing sexual experience that night. The next day you'll get the full scoop on how much fun she had with her black lover and the appreciation from her for introducing them.

And 100% of them will be infected with coronavirus and spread it helter skelter all over the f’in place, including in their hometowns when they go back home to see family and friends 🙄
No, no, no! They're part of the Invincible People. Only "those other" people get infected, not them or their friends. Plus, if you're under 45, you just get a little sick like a cold and then you're back in business. And they don't infect anyone else because it's really not that big a deal anyway -- everybody's doing it, going to bars, partying, etc. All that other crap is just the media sensationalizing things. smdh:unsure::cautious::rolleyes::rolleyes:o_O

And I'm a billionaire with a harem just hanging out here on b2w getting my kicks....

No, no, no! They're part of the Invincible People. Only "those other" people get infected, not them or their friends. Plus, if you're under 45, you just get a little sick like a cold and then you're back in business. And they don't infect anyone else because it's really not that big a deal anyway -- everybody's doing it, going to bars, partying, etc. All that other crap is just the media sensationalizing things. smdh:unsure::cautious::rolleyes::rolleyes:o_O

And I'm a billionaire with a harem just hanging out here on b2w getting my kicks....

It’s classic American bullshit (not exceptionalism). More concerned with one’s rights than one’s responsibilities. And more concerned with self expression than self-restraint 😷

I can attest to this 100% I have a very diverse group of friends. When we go out we all wing men the fuck out of each other. My best friend “white” will always tell women that I have a massive cock. He’s never seen it before. Yet for some strange reason white women are intrigued mainly the early 20’s crowd. I think its a mixture of tv and curiosity. It works 60% of the time. The rest just wanna see if it’s true then it ends after that.

I can attest to this 100% I have a very diverse group of friends. When we go out we all wing men the fuck out of each other. My best friend “white” will always tell women that I have a massive cock. He’s never seen it before. Yet for some strange reason white women are intrigued mainly the early 20’s crowd. I think its a mixture of tv and curiosity. It works 60% of the time. The rest just wanna see if it’s true then it ends after that.
That sounds all good, as far as it goes.

But have you considered that by fucking your "white" best friend's wife/girlfriend in his presence he would not only get a look at your cock fully-erected and in action, but also be able to attest to your apparently unquestionable skill in fucking and satisfying (at least the curiosity) of young white women who say they haven't fully experienced or even seen a BBC?

Seeing is Believing, and by your following the self-promotional course I have suggested, your best white friend will become way better, in fact ideally, informed on your phallic endowment and fucking skills and be far better equipped from his first hand experience with you to act much more effectively as your agent-in-arms when it comes to him advertising your sexual assets to young white females curious about BBC.

Merely my suggestion, "Gn8sty"man.

Reactions: rva
That sounds all good, as far as it goes.

But have you considered that by fucking your "white" best friend's wife/girlfriend in his presence he would not only get a look at your cock fully-erected and in action, but also be able to attest to your apparently unquestionable skill in fucking and satisfying (at least the curiosity) of young white women who say they haven't fully experienced or even seen a BBC?

Seeing is Believing, and by your following the self-promotional course I have suggested, your best white friend will become way better, in fact ideally, informed on your phallic endowment and fucking skills and be far better equipped from his first hand experience with you to act much more effectively as your agent-in-arms when it comes to him advertising your sexual assets to young white females curious about BBC.

Merely my suggestion, "Gn8sty"man.
It beats me why you and your white friend haven't done that yet.

Or with you and him is it simply a case of different Strokes for different Blokes?

It wasn't with me and my best buddy when it came to him fucking my wife. But then both of us happened to be bisexual, which probably counted for something.

But contrarywise, so-called "100%-straight" males do tend to sadly and unprofitably limit themselves when it comes to sexual pleasure-seeking.

As I said above, it beats me Bro................

Last edited:

That's a good friend! Helping bros hook up with white girls is one of the best things we can do right now.

Back