SementalNegro

Male
Real Person
From
IL, US
Sometimes it's better to talk and heal then to engage in physical acts. Some people just need a reminder of what they have and what's important, but for all men and all black men especially, be careful getting involved with women whose husbands do not know about it. Especially when you know it could lead to a dangerous situation. For both of you. In this case this particular woman told me her husband may become violent if he found out she were going behind his back so I did what was best for us both. And then helped her potentially heal her sexual relationship with her husband and give her some pointers as to what she could do to get the type of sex she wants. And the behavior she wants from her husband. Take notes and Save lives.

Even though I do feel like this woman will eventually step out, At least I was able to help a bit and Dodge that bullet. But don't fall victim fellas, there are plenty of willing wives who need our services. No need to put yourself in danger or have guilt be the thing that brings you down. Stay frosty my friends.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220925-031153~2.png
    Screenshot_20220925-031153~2.png
    202.1 KB · Views: 232
  • Screenshot_20220925-031143~3.png
    Screenshot_20220925-031143~3.png
    217 KB · Views: 231
  • Screenshot_20220925-031119~3.png
    Screenshot_20220925-031119~3.png
    213.1 KB · Views: 232
Good on you! In this life style we should be very careful when we try to be the healer of marriages. My wife and I have always avoided the troubled marriage types. Besides, there are professionals who get paid for this sort of thing.

Sometimes it's better to talk and heal then to engage in physical acts. Some people just need a reminder of what they have and what's important, but for all men and all black men especially, be careful getting involved with women whose husbands do not know about it. Especially when you know it could lead to a dangerous situation. For both of you. In this case this particular woman told me her husband may become violent if he found out she were going behind his back so I did what was best for us both. And then helped her potentially heal her sexual relationship with her husband and give her some pointers as to what she could do to get the type of sex she wants. And the behavior she wants from her husband. Take notes and Save lives.

Even though I do feel like this woman will eventually step out, At least I was able to help a bit and Dodge that bullet. But don't fall victim fellas, there are plenty of willing wives who need our services. No need to put yourself in danger or have guilt be the thing that brings you down. Stay frosty my friends.
Thank you for posting these important concepts that will help marriages to survive. I agree with you 100%. I am a cuckold whose marriage was almost destroyed by other men fucking my wife without my knowledge. I managed to save our marriage by accepting my wife's demands that she could live her sex life without any restrictions on it. She made it very clear that she would continue to be fucked by other men whenever, wherever and by whoever she wanted to be fucked by and enjoy any kind of sex she desired to have with them. But she also told me that I must accept that she would not hide from anyone that she was being fucked by other men, which I did accept. Me accepting my wife's conditions did save my marriage but put me thru hell for about a year. During that time I learned to accept that my wife was a slut and to enjoy my wife being a married slut. One of the results of my developing into a happy cuckold is that I realize that I am not normal and I feel like a pervert. So even though a marriage might be saved there will probably be some negative consequences. I am sure that negative consequences will happy to any marriage once a wife starts cheating on her husband. It is much better for the wife to be honest and talk with her husband about her desires and intentions about her sex life. Talk with her husband about how he honestly feels about her becoming a slut and being fucked by other men.
Sadly there are not many men that are as considerate as you are about how you would affect the wife, her husband, their marriage and family by fucking the wife without her husband's knowledge and, hopefully, acceptance.

Back