Bull's Rules

Yeah, we never use the term 'bull' its just not for us. We may in a discussion on cuckolding, but not in the real world. In most of our posts, we refer to the gent who has fucked my wife for the last 4 years as our 'friend', because, thats what he is, a friend as well. Between my wife and I, we refer to him as 'Alpha' because he shares the same name as 3 other friends/ family, and that was part of his handle name on the site we found him. I don't have a problem when meeting a potential male and he's described himself as a bull, just so he shows he understands the dynamic, but if we meet again, we'll use his name or fuckbuddy, fwb etc.

See, I have no problem with any term that all involve decide on. Who am I to judge? I do, however, wonder how many guys really think the "I'm a Dom Bull that will tie you/your husband up and do as I want because I am Dom......and a Bull!" line really works? Even if I were to be submissive or looking for that situation, I would want to know the guy well enough to even let myself be in that much of a compromising situation. I always draw the parallel between the way guys approach couples here and how they would approach a woman in real life.

If I met somebody in person, without them knowing my kink(s), they would surely not say hey let's fuck or at least know they may get smacked or cussed out. Instead, they would strike up a conversation and if it flowed or they got a positive vibe from me, they would ask for my number. Our first text or call is NEVER "so when we meet you will dress how I say, walk how I say, wear makeup as I instruct" OR "Let's fuck!" Even if they ask me my dating status, if I were single, none of this. If I say married, well then there's a whole host of questions but never sexual.....well not directly fucking them.

I say all of this to simply say, the men I've dated or invested time in act like they aren't ready to tie me up and roast me over an open fire in hopes of sticking their dicks in me. They simply speak like they are interested in me, as a person, you know....the parts that aren't warm and moist and able to have their dick firmly planted in. Those same guys are more than likely the ones I've either been with or make plans to be with. They are also the ones that get me how they want because I mean I want somebody, I just don't want EVERYbody.....They want they act with this "Bull/Dom" I am too sensitive to even take "NO" as an answer is not too far removed from the homeless man that always grunts at me when I pass by him and yells "I would tear you up!" and then releases his drunken, goofy laugh. I could fuck him too, I just don't and these guys place themselves in that bucket.

At the very least, read somebody's profile and find out if they are even a match. It'll save us all time and help us all feel slightly less jaded by the obvious mismatched personalities.....ok who am I kidding, that's not any fun! sigh.... HAHA

END OF RANT

I know a woman, mom of two, who insisted that her husband, who was encouraging her to try the IR lifestyle, get a vasectomy first. My impression is that she wanted her husband to accept her desires for him to be seedless as their preferred contraception before she tried his suggestion. However, once she found a skilled IR lover, she was hooked.

How about that for shaking things up?

Also, following the general theme of the follow up posts, it was the woman who insisted on this 'rule'.

I know a woman, mom of two, who insisted that her husband, who was encouraging her to try the IR lifestyle, get a vasectomy first. My impression is that she wanted her husband to accept her desires for him to be seedless as their preferred contraception before she tried his suggestion. However, once she found a skilled IR lover, she was hooked.

How about that for shaking things up?

Also, following the general theme of the follow up posts, it was the woman who insisted on this 'rule'.

I don't know if this is the same, exactly. The couple are making a deal between them prior to finding another guy. If both parties had agreed to it before meeting anybody, what could the person not involved in the situation really have to say about it?

Again, the point I believe everybody was making is that somebody making a rule about another's marriage is ludicrous BEFORE meeting and establishing an agreed connection with discussed roles. In your example, the couple already discussed it and agreed.

I would NEVER place that condition on my husband. I also wouldn't rule out following some man's instruction if I were dating him or otherwise involved with him and we've all talked about our roles, etc. Nobody it getting me to do ******* on a first meeting, other than showing up and enjoying myself. HAHAHA.

See, I have no problem with any term that all involve decide on. Who am I to judge? I do, however, wonder how many guys really think the "I'm a Dom Bull that will tie you/your husband up and do as I want because I am Dom......and a Bull!" line really works? Even if I were to be submissive or looking for that situation, I would want to know the guy well enough to even let myself be in that much of a compromising situation. I always draw the parallel between the way guys approach couples here and how they would approach a woman in real life.

If I met somebody in person, without them knowing my kink(s), they would surely not say hey let's fuck or at least know they may get smacked or cussed out. Instead, they would strike up a conversation and if it flowed or they got a positive vibe from me, they would ask for my number. Our first text or call is NEVER "so when we meet you will dress how I say, walk how I say, wear makeup as I instruct" OR "Let's fuck!" Even if they ask me my dating status, if I were single, none of this. If I say married, well then there's a whole host of questions but never sexual.....well not directly fucking them.

I say all of this to simply say, the men I've dated or invested time in act like they aren't ready to tie me up and roast me over an open fire in hopes of sticking their dicks in me. They simply speak like they are interested in me, as a person, you know....the parts that aren't warm and moist and able to have their dick firmly planted in. Those same guys are more than likely the ones I've either been with or make plans to be with. They are also the ones that get me how they want because I mean I want somebody, I just don't want EVERYbody.....They want they act with this "Bull/Dom" I am too sensitive to even take "NO" as an answer is not too far removed from the homeless man that always grunts at me when I pass by him and yells "I would tear you up!" and then releases his drunken, goofy laugh. I could fuck him too, I just don't and these guys place themselves in that bucket.

At the very least, read somebody's profile and find out if they are even a match. It'll save us all time and help us all feel slightly less jaded by the obvious mismatched personalities.....ok who am I kidding, that's not any fun! sigh.... HAHA

END OF RANT
Yeah, my wife could not care less about cock size, income, status etc. he needs to be a good, polite, respectful person first. Yes, she loves very rough sex, hair pulled, face ****** into the pillow etc. but it has to be from a man who has previously shown her respect as a person first, and shows respect to myself as well. We have had a few gents, try to belittle me outside of the 2 hours or so during sex, and she's dropped them like a hot potato... funnily enough, they follow up asking if they did or said something wrong, being totally clueless, that yes, they are entering her pussy they are also entering OUR relationship, which we both hold much higher than any cock for hire.

Yeah, my wife could not care less about cock size, income, status etc. he needs to be a good, polite, respectful person first. Yes, she loves very rough sex, hair pulled, face ****** into the pillow etc. but it has to be from a man who has previously shown her respect as a person first, and shows respect to myself as well. We have had a few gents, try to belittle me outside of the 2 hours or so during sex, and she's dropped them like a hot potato... funnily enough, they follow up asking if they did or said something wrong, being totally clueless, that yes, they are entering her pussy they are also entering OUR relationship, which we both hold much higher than any cock for hire.

Yeah, genuine disrespect of my husband is a no, no. I'm glad to see other couples that are living similarly to us. I've also been speaking with one male on another thread that very much thinks like I would want another male entering my relationship to think. Having said that, once we begin talks with another party about being with me, we do it with the understanding we are all about to form another relationship.

I think we're open enough to make most situations work but disrespect is off the tables. Quite honestly, I believe that's why we've moved more towards searching for couples. The men understand, the women understand and we all respect the relationship, while not being hung up on labels or trying to fit into some box.

Yeah, genuine disrespect of my husband is a no, no. I'm glad to see other couples that are living similarly to us. I've also been speaking with one male on another thread that very much thinks like I would want another male entering my relationship to think. Having said that, once we begin talks with another party about being with me, we do it with the understanding we are all about to form another relationship.

I think we're open enough to make most situations work but disrespect is off the tables. Quite honestly, I believe that's why we've moved more towards searching for couples. The men understand, the women understand and we all respect the relationship, while not being hung up on labels or trying to fit into some box.
The best thing we ever did was finding a gent who was married. We met them as a couple, he had/ has a sex drive that was just way, WAY too high for his wife (like needing intercourse twice a day, once a day minimum) and was putting a huge strain on their marriage, so rather than risk him having affair or wanting to see prostitutes, they made a mutual decision to find, preferably a married a woman/ women seeking consensual sex, that has their husbands approval. What we have is, a male who respects my wife like his own, we are also friends with her, so there are no lies as we chat to her often, she keeps him in line and would tear him a new ass if he said or did one wrong thing against my wife.

They also understand the dynamic of a couple, if we can't hook up, he understands and vice versa. We have tried to add another married male to our list, but haven't had near the luck as we have with our current friend, most couple want to swing with a couple, and either want me to be hung as well, or have no interest involving a smaller dicked cuckold into the mix.

Cuckolding is not the solution that will change this world, for every person that can get any kind of fulfillment from being degraded by another man, thousands will never stand for it. To each their own, that I agree with. But to be gullible enough to think that the way to change race relations through IR sex is about as shallow minded as a man calling himself a Bull, can control other human beings through claiming to be so called dominant Alpha males. They have a very distorted view of life and how to reach beyond the culture of degradation. There are fantastic, intelligent Black people and White as well. The thug, dominant Alpha mentality in any race will never overpower intelligence, education and respect for others.

"Bull's Rules!" Sounds like fantasy fodder. If you haven't figured out who owns the pussy, yet, then you haven't figured out the reality of the situation for you. Allow me to illuminate you.

1. The lady makes the rules.
2. You are invited into our lives and bedroom. As quickly as the invitation was given, it can, and will be, rescinded if you start off acting like an ass!
3. Talk is cheap. The proof is in the fucking. In my personal experience, the size of the cock is immaterial if you are unable to bring the lady to orgasm with it. (Note: most of the time, it takes at least three meetings for any man, black or white or whatever, to perform adequately to bring me to orgasm.)
4. I will be treated like a lady at all times. I'm not a whore, a slut or a cunt. I enjoy fucking men...this includes black men. If men are not whores, sluts or dicks, then neither am I just because I LOVE to fuck as much as any man.
5. Live in the real world. Posting "rules" just means you won't be getting any pussy from the vast majority of women on this site. You are an addition to our sex life, not a replacement for any aspect of it.
6. Recognize that your "rules" are the stuff of fantasy. If that's the world you wish to inhabit, you're well on your way. Most couples and women know a wannabe within five minutes of meeting them...or not meeting them when they flake at the last minute.
7. Be real...it'll get you more pussy than you've ever imagined as long as you can perform and are willing to learn how to please the most important part of this triad...the LADY!

END OF RANT

So incredibly well stated. From beginning to end, it's evident you and your partner, like us, really play in this arena and get it. It's about sex, safety and fun. The role play, emphasis on the word "play," we choose to engage in with someone comes waaaaay down the road not upon first meeting. Anyone who has to rely on "rules" from the beginning probably is quite well aware that they do not have the wherewithal to engage on a social level with a couple and allow things to develop and progress to the bedroom; hence the reliance, or stated as such anyway, upon rules that, with a clear-eyed reflection, ensure a negative response from the couple become necessary for them. BTW, the "roast me over an open fire" imagery is amusing!

So incredibly well stated. From beginning to end, it's evident you and your partner, like us, really play in this arena and get it. It's about sex, safety and fun. The role play, emphasis on the word "play," we choose to engage in with someone comes waaaaay down the road not upon first meeting. Anyone who has to rely on "rules" from the beginning probably is quite well aware that they do not have the wherewithal to engage on a social level with a couple and allow things to develop and progress to the bedroom; hence the reliance, or stated as such anyway, upon rules that, with a clear-eyed reflection, ensure a negative response from the couple become necessary for them. BTW, the "roast me over an open fire" imagery is amusing!

I'm, apparently, typically blunt which leads to intimidation from some of the "men" on this site. It also leads to name calling and verbal challenges so my humor is an attempt to quell the storm brewing in those that receive the negative responses when contacting me (or from having contacted others but receiving the same response). I'm glad it provoked a pleasant image in your head and hopefully it invoked a slight smirk if not a flat out giggle/laugh. ;)

I like saying this on these forums, get to know the couples and build something with them. You'll get what you want and more guys. Stop with the BS because, and maybe it's not as obvious, but REAL women are not going to put up for that BS talk from jump (and of COURSE I know there are exceptions that prove the rule but run with the majority if you want to have a little more fun and a LOT less frustration).

BTW, HAPPY St. Patty's Day all....LOL

I respect a Man that actually has the confidence to take my wife. I love it when she gives herself to another Man completely, why would I expect to shake his hand? When my wife has a lover I expect to ask his permission before I can even touch her, but maybe that’s just us

I respect a Man that actually has the confidence to take my wife. I love it when she gives herself to another Man completely, why would I expect to shake his hand? When my wife has a lover I expect to ask his permission before I can even touch her, but maybe that’s just us

I believe that is the point being made. How each couple plays is unique to them; however, we, from experience, believe that the vast majority of couples that really play in the IR arena vice the fantasy aspects of it, tolerate NO denigration of their marriage from whatever one wishes to label the BM with whom they share their life. No handshake for you? Fine. Asking for permission to fuck your wife? Fine. IF that's the way the two of you wish to play. As for us...nah. The BMs we play with are invited into our life by us for SEXUAL enjoyment, nothing else. My husband, from our perspective, is not a cuckold. He enjoys seeing me have sex with BM and, if he is so inclined, he will join in sans any type of request. Why? Simple, he IS THE MAN in my life; the BM I'm fucking is, for lack of a better term, replaceable. My husband is not. Playing with BM is about sex...nothing more.

Again, how you play is fine because it works for you and yours. Enjoy yourselves because we certainly do; we just choose to do so with a different mindest and approach.

I admit that I am not an expert, and I am divorced twice and plan for no more sexual contact in my life. I am definitely a cuckold, nothing more exciting. I study this site quite regular to realize what I like and what I don't. We have husbands that say they aren't cuckolds, we have lovers who lay claim to setting the rules, lastly we have women, some are fickle or blinded by good sex. Most play cuckolding as a game. a very few live it as a permanent lifestyle. The game play cuckolding is all over the place, My thoughts are that a real bull (lover) must realize that is a very replaceable part of the puzzle, it is the couples place to set the rules, what power a bull has is given to him, this lifestyle is not close to black men controlling their own path in their personal life. There are rules, he must abide by these rules or find an other couple with a different set of rules more to his liking. Trying to bully a couple that isn't going to be bullied I would think doesn't work.

Depending on the couple I like to set rules for them before we meet. Mainly focused on the wife (i.e. what she should wear, how she should shave her pussy, how to do her makeup, etc.) I also have instructed couples on how to meet me. Wife will give me a hug and the husband isn't allowed to shake my hand among other things.

I'm looking to shake these rules up a bit. Anyone else do anything that they enjoy?
Sorry but if a guy tries telling me what we’re going to do how to do it or what to wear for sex he can go fuck his self and find another Pussy to play with.

Back