Votes: 10 12.5%
  • 51 - 55

Votes: 16 20.0%
  • 55 - 60

Votes: 5 6.3%
  • 60 and older

Votes: 4 5.0%

• Total voters
I am 58 years old, and my Filipina wife is 27. Her half-black boyfriend is 28. He currently lives with us. My libido is such that I’m happy with sex about every 3 weeks, whereas my wife and her boyfriend make love almost daily. I’m never “denied,” as such, but my wife’s boyfriend has become her primary sex partner by default. Works great for all involved.

Very seldon
Not always. Some friends can help if needed . 😁
Very seldomly do I find a younger bull that can satisfy my level of expectations. Most younger bulls tend to think it is all about the physical sex. When in reality it is very little to do with the physical.

First sign you know a "bull" doesn't get it is when his first words are "so let's meet up". Those guys just want to fuck and leave. I don't even orgasm. Complete waste of my time and total dissapointment. It's actually EXTREMELY rare to find a good ALPHA BLACK BULL. And they tend to be older gentlemen

Very seldon

Very seldomly do I find a younger bull that can satisfy my level of expectations. Most younger bulls tend to think it is all about the physical sex. When in reality it is very little to do with the physical.

First sign you know a "bull" doesn't get it is when his first words are "so let's meet up". Those guys just want to fuck and leave. I don't even orgasm. Complete waste of my time and total dissapointment. It's actually EXTREMELY rare to find a good ALPHA BLACK BULL. And they tend to be older gentlemen
LOL, I love this post. This is just a prevalent mindset among men in general, it's not specific to this life. Unfortunately men have a very warped sense of sex and sexuality. Bulls do not NEED to be older, but most women find what they are seeking in older Bulls, 35+ because the attitude and personality comes with true maturity. Younger bulls can get there - but they need to shut their "ego" off. It takes a tremendous amount of energy and self-control to do this - But when a man can turn his "EGO" off - women find that man IRRESISTIBLE

I have been involved in this life for a very long time, since my late 20s. I was not that MATURE back then, so I was "chased" by married women in their 30s and 40s because I was the "boy toy." but what I had going for me more than most other bulls, was that I liked to learn, so I asked all of the women questions upon questions, and this is a generalization, but for a lot of women, they don't feel "heard" by anyone.

So meet a young, sexy, hung guy who wants to fuck them and "listen" to them -- well for a lot of women that's heaven. Especially if they are married and I dont want to get "too involved" - its just fun for both. But as I got older, I needed more, I needed something different, I also started to understand my own Dominance and what made me excited in the bedroom.

For a lot of younger guys -- just "having" sex is exciting. Once a man turns 30, if he still get that "EXCITED" over having sex -- women should be aware that this is a man that has ZERO maturity. He is just a biological human being. He is being driven by libido, not his brain. There is nothing wrong with this kind of guy - but just be aware - if you want conversation -- do not meet a man that "LOVES" sex above everything else.

At this stage in my life, I enjoy more conversation, and sex is the cherry on top. I agree with you - women need to achieve an orgasm through the encounter. There is a 90% chance a woman will have an orgasm getting together with me because fucking me isnt about sex. What a lot of women enjoyed about 50 Shades was "what Gray did" or even "who Gray was" because frankly the character a true toxic asshole. But it was the "environment" he created for his girl.

If men approach sex in this life more like a writer/director and the woman is the "star actress" of the show - they will meet far more women and more women will have a better time.

there is no ONE scene that women want - thats the job of the Bull to ask her - "what scene excites you?" and then listen, listen, and listen some more. If you can deliver that scene for her, she will fuck your brains out and come back for more.

I am 58 years old, and my Filipina wife is 27. Her half-black boyfriend is 28. He currently lives with us. My libido is such that I’m happy with sex about every 3 weeks, whereas my wife and her boyfriend make love almost daily. I’m never “denied,” as such, but my wife’s boyfriend has become her primary sex partner by default. Works great for all involved.
Thank you Brian. This posts answers nearly all of the questions I put to you today in reply to another of your fascinating posts.

Your wife's lover being half-black and at 28 being only a year older than your wife, must be pretty exciting for you to have living with you full-time and being her primary sexual partner who makes love to her daily. As I found having my wife's 19 year-old college-student black lover living with us, and sharing our marriage bed nightly now for more than 6 years.

At 25 he is still the enviably handsome beautifully athletic hard-on machine he was when he came to live with us. He makes love to my ex (who is now his wife and has borne three children to him) two or three times a night and usually once in the early hours of the morning. It's so beautiful being be woken by the sounds and movements of him making love to her beside me our bed.

One could go on...........

They would make a beautiful baby!

Very seldon

I'll help you out with that. Foreplay is my thing. A lil rough but passionate.

Back