Breeding?

Why?

I love seeing white girls get fucked by black dudes (or by yours truly) but that is the sex part I adore. I even know some women, very beautiful and of upper middle class social level, who have gotten in trouble since they really got hooked on IR sex and kinky stuff like gangbangs. That went on to upset their lives for a while. None of them got knocked up even if many did like creampies (hormone tinkering AKA the pill).

The idea of making a kid to make a kid or of finding some thrill in two people of different races making offspring is whacky.Is that what you even meant?

I don't think you care for that situation anyway if you look more into what you imply. If a woman had a kid, she had sex. Sex is fun, natural and healthy. So it blowing your nose and taking a ******* (minus the fun parts of those two). That women does those actions as well. You would not get excited that she used other biological functional abilities of her. Why get excited or feel bad or good that she had a kid based on what skin color the daddy was? That is not some symbolic victory nor any sign of progress. That is people having sex and one outcome from what they did.

We live in an age that is, in part, more tolerant of IR. That is not a result of mixed race babies but of other factors of human relationships and interactions across society. There is nothing wrong with mixed race ******* nor single race *******. Getting your rocks off knowing that a woman had a baby of a certain 'boutique quality', like IR in this case, is odd however.

******* become adults and I don't see how you can generically claim that someone who is of mixed race is any object of lust or sex appeal or not. You'd have to know the person first; some would be and some would not be. Same with the mixed race baby, just leave It
Why?

I love seeing white girls get fucked by black dudes (or by yours truly) but that is the sex part I adore. I even know some women, very beautiful and of upper middle class social level, who have gotten in trouble since they really got hooked on IR sex and kinky stuff like gangbangs. That went on to upset their lives for a while. None of them got knocked up even if many did like creampies (hormone tinkering AKA the pill).

The idea of making a kid to make a kid or of finding some thrill in two people of different races making offspring is whacky.Is that what you even meant?

I don't think you care for that situation anyway if you look more into what you imply. If a woman had a kid, she had sex. Sex is fun, natural and healthy. So it blowing your nose and taking a ******* (minus the fun parts of those two). That women does those actions as well. You would not get excited that she used other biological functional abilities of her. Why get excited or feel bad or good that she had a kid based on what skin color the daddy was? That is not some symbolic victory nor any sign of progress. That is people having sex and one outcome from what they did.

We live in an age that is, in part, more tolerant of IR. That is not a result of mixed race babies but of other factors of human relationships and interactions across society. There is nothing wrong with mixed race ******* nor single race *******. Getting your rocks off knowing that a woman had a baby of a certain 'boutique quality', like IR in this case, is odd however.

******* become adults and I don't see how you can generically claim that someone who is of mixed race is any object of lust or sex appeal or not. You'd have to know the person first; some would be and some would not be. Same with the mixed race baby, just leave lust out of it however.

If the gal had a mixed baby from- and still within- a good and loving relationship, that is AWESOME. If it was a one night stand or the man was a deadbeat fuckhead and now she has a kid... That is awful. The race of the kid is second to my feelings on those matters. Again, leave the 'I think it's hot' ******* out of it.

I fuck adults and get sexual with adults. I hope you do too. If not... You are the bear!

View attachment 223277
It turns me on. White people once thought of their race as being better than every one else. Seeing them knocked up is payback for what they did to the world. And now they seem trashy and ignorant.

Why? Doesn't the women have any responsibility?
An accident is understandable, but someone that deliberately gets a woman pregnant with no intention of raising or supporting the baby is nothing but pond scum to me. Of course a woman that gets pregnant just because she can and has no intention of supporting or raising the baby isn't any better. There are way too many ******* in this country that are being raised by grandparents

An accident is understandable, but someone that deliberately gets a woman pregnant with no intention of raising or supporting the baby is nothing but pond scum to me. Of course a woman that gets pregnant just because she can and has no intention of supporting or raising the baby isn't any better. There are way too many ******* in this country that are being raised by grandparents
Support of the baby, along with the conception and pregnancy, is vital for the beautifully, wonderful transformation that the white woman goes through on becoming black.

The white woman becomes black? How does she do this, with paint?

Plus, if she becomes black, it's no longer interracial:).
After many sexual experiences with black men, and conceiving children with them, the white women's' skin will gradually turn darker, their hair and body parts become thicker and the mannerisms will take shape. In time the transformation becomes complete, and you don't see the difference between a born black women and an evolved one. And oh how that turns me on!

After many sexual experiences with black men, and conceiving children with them, the white women's' skin will gradually turn darker, their hair and body parts become thicker and the mannerisms will take shape. In time the transformation becomes complete, and you don't see the difference between a born black women and an evolved one. And oh how that turns me on!
Here's a tip...make sure to keep these kind of thoughts/comments safely in cyberspace. Otherwise, you'll end up in a white coat with sleeves that wrap around and lock behind your back. Of course you can continue on except that padded walls will be the only thing that will be able to hear you.

And of course, you have the empirical data for these findings, or else you've just written the female sequel to the movie "Soul Man". It's amazing what happens to a diseased human brain when it hasn't been properly medicated.

You see more and more white people adopting black cultural elements such as hip hop, fashion styles and language. There are plenty of white people who wish that they were black. Many people would love to believe a transformation, as I described, to be possible.

Have you had any type of brain scan recently, if not I strongly suggest Maybe the black man will turn white if he fucks too much white pussy:bounce:

Here's a tip...make sure to keep these kind of thoughts/comments safely in cyberspace. Otherwise, you'll end up in a white coat with sleeves that wrap around and lock behind your back. Of course you can continue on except that padded walls will be the only thing that will be able to hear you.

It's TOO LATE ... bye Luvinterracial !

GIF_StraightJacket.gif

Not exactly the same, but I got my last long-term married girlfriend pregnant. I do look similar to her husband, so wasn't the same effect as black Bulls impregnating.

Back