Breeding?

I lived in Ohio a few years back my girlfriend and I knew and worked with this younger white woman who had three mixed children. This woman was a wasted effort in her life. She was a ******* addict and couldn't hold a job. These three mixed children were beautiful children. That lived on the second floor of a two story house, this woman her 3 children and her at the time black boyfriend. Someone set that house on fire the boyfriend pushed the woman out the window breaking her arm and he jumped after her. The three children were left behind to die and they did. No one while tell me that all white women should have mixed children or any other children for that matter.

Sorry to hear that ... those 3 angels didn’t deserve that... but we can’t think of everyone as the couple you remember. Black or white we must remember being a good person and doing good throughout life isn’t based on the color of your skin
I am just saying that the carelessness that things are being thrown around on here is like I don't care I want it this way.
Your right it has nothing to do with color I agree.

I've noticed lots of guys on the site talking about breeding women. Is that especially hot? I've never heard white guys wanting to get girls pregnant. Is it because y'all are way more virile? I'm a bbc virgin but I love bareback and would actually love to have a couple of babies and I'm curious
There are several different aspects to it that make it a sexy act.

First it is to be considered the ultimate taboo. People can look and consider a white woman to be out with a black man to be a taboo so if he were to get here pregnant it tops even that.

Second it is the ultimate act of submission for a cuck. What says you are my slave or sub more than telling someone they are going to be happy with a black man fucking their wife and getting her pregnant and raising the baby that comes from that.

Third is that a lot of people are turned on by pregnant women and sex with them. I know I was extremely horny during my pregnancy and I never seemed short of people to help take care of it especially when I started showing a little.

All in all you could go on and on as to why people find it hot, sexy, attractive or whatever. I just always want anyone to remember that a baby will be there if you choose to do this and that needs to come first and if you aren't in that mindset then get a fake baby bump and do some role play.

There are several different aspects to it that make it a sexy act.

First it is to be considered the ultimate taboo. People can look and consider a white woman to be out with a black man to be a taboo so if he were to get here pregnant it tops even that.

Second it is the ultimate act of submission for a cuck. What says you are my slave or sub more than telling someone they are going to be happy with a black man fucking their wife and getting her pregnant and raising the baby that comes from that.

Third is that a lot of people are turned on by pregnant women and sex with them. I know I was extremely horny during my pregnancy and I never seemed short of people to help take care of it especially when I started showing a little.

All in all you could go on and on as to why people find it hot, sexy, attractive or whatever. I just always want anyone to remember that a baby will be there if you choose to do this and that needs to come first and if you aren't in that mindset then get a fake baby bump and do some role play.
Great post, Bear. It's the ultimate submission for a cuckold.

90.jpg

Back