Breeding?

I have a serious and legitimate question:

Does anyone really do this stuff -- I mean all of this 'breeding white women' with non-attached Black Males to get brown babies?

I'm simply having a hard time wrapping my head around it -- at least from the standpoint of 'reality'.

If the answer is yes, then someone who has done this, please describe in detail how this went down.

And, please -- no 'fantasy' writing.
I have been asking myself the same thing i would need a fucking contract that said you would never hit me for baby support

I have been asking myself the same thing i would need a fucking contract that said you would never hit me for baby support

Which in most, if not all, states in the USA would be invalid as it is the state that goes after the ******* for baby support if the woman collects any form of public subsistence. Additionally, even if the mom does sign such an agreement, most judges will invalidate it, should she later change her mind, in the best interests of the baby.

Make sure you know the laws in your state before you make a big boo boo by making a baby.

will

Does anyone really do this stuff -- I mean all of this 'breeding white women' with non-attached Black Males to get brown babies?

I'm simply having a hard time wrapping my head around it -- at least from the standpoint of 'reality'.

If the answer is yes, then someone who has done this, please describe in detail how this went down.

I think that some males regardless of race brag about getting women pregnant because it is about the only thing significant they have accomplished in their lives. I enjoy bareback and cumming in a woman's pussy. I also make sure that there is a reliable method of birth control or my be partner isn't capable of getting pregnant. Making babies shouldn't be taken lightly. And if a bull gets a woman pregnant he should be paying for his creation. Whether you are fucking for recreation or procreation you need to be responsible for your actions

I think that some males regardless of race brag about getting women pregnant because it is about the only thing significant they have accomplished in their lives. I enjoy bareback and cumming in a woman's pussy. I also make sure that there is a reliable method of birth control or my be partner isn't capable of getting pregnant. Making babies shouldn't be taken lightly. And if a bull gets a woman pregnant he should be paying for his creation. Whether you are fucking for recreation or procreation you need to be responsible for your actions

Having worked in the criminal justice system and seen the first-hand the results of indiscriminate, feral cat style breeding, and given the lowest common denominator types that typically are the most boastful about how many women they've "bred", I would argue that even that accomplishment isn't all that significant.

My question in all of this is the couples who supposedly say that they want the wife to have a "black seed"....right....let's try and explain that one to family and friends. I just don't see this happening...being a real situation that is.

Unfortunately, sunson ... people do this stuff. Its the most foolish, and selfish, thing they can do.
In 1950 the illegitimate rate for white females was just 2% in the USA; its now OVER 40%. Obviously there are a lot of white females buying into the "have babies first ... then get married and create a family environment to raise the baby' (ren)" idea. It doesn't work ... never has. Do your own research; illegitimacy creates a whole host of society problems. I mean a lot! Crime, poverty ... the list is long!
Personally, unless a woman is financially stable (most aren't), I can't imagine a woman trying to raise a baby or children on her own. Its all my wife & I can do to keep up with the 2 we have. I think the white females are just as irresponsible as the black men that make the effort to impregnate them. Mac :confused:

Having worked in the criminal justice system and seen the first-hand the results of indiscriminate, feral cat style breeding, and given the lowest common denominator types that typically are the most boastful about how many women they've "bred", I would argue that even that accomplishment isn't all that significant.
Finding a vagina and ejaculating into it isn't very complex.

Unfortunately, sunson ... people do this stuff. Its the most foolish, and selfish, thing they can do.
In 1950 the illegitimate rate for white females was just 2% in the USA; its now OVER 40%. Obviously there are a lot of white females buying into the "have babies first ... then get married and create a family environment to raise the baby' (ren)" idea. It doesn't work ... never has. Do your own research; illegitimacy creates a whole host of society problems. I mean a lot! Crime, poverty ... the list is long!
Personally, unless a woman is financially stable (most aren't), I can't imagine a woman trying to raise a baby or children on her own. Its all my wife & I can do to keep up with the 2 we have. I think the white females are just as irresponsible as the black men that make the effort to impregnate them. Mac :confused:
Even when you have a stable, financially family environment raising children is a challenging task. A lot of people start families because it seems like a good idea at the time. If we are being honest when you are in a sexual encounter and about to have an orgasm you aren't thinking about consequences you are thinking about that orgasm that is about to arrive. It is one of the reasons I prefer bareback. I am very upfront about where I am going to cum. And before she shares my bed I need to know that either a reliable method of birth control is being used or that she is physically unable to get pregnant.

Some women get pregnant because they think that it proves that they are grown up and/or that they are a real woman because they have a functioning uterus. When my daughters went off to college they told me they were surprised how many women they were in school with weren't using any reliable form of birth control not even using condoms. And these women were socially active, consuming alcohol and having unprotected sex.

My daughters were well informed about birth control, STD's and safe sex. One's married, one's not and nobody is getting pregnant until they want to. And for them that will require a stable income and a stable relationship.

Well, If you dont have a man, its not a guaranteed failure. I meen wasnt Obama raised by her mom?

Well, If you dont have a man, its not a guaranteed failure. I meen wasnt Obama raised by her mom?
Not a particularly good example but is true that many children raised in a one parent family have done well. But statistically ******* are better off in a two parent family, better yet a two parent family that has close contact with aunts, uncle and grandparents

Back