Breeding?

Of course they were made for it!
you get points for honesty. but remember we are not 'they' we are emily, beth, molly, we are real people, sweetly surrenfring. not a 'they'. do you think many black alpha males share your belief?

Of course they were made for it!
you get points for honesty. but remember we are not 'they' we are emily, beth, molly, we are real people, sweetly surrenfring. not a 'they'. do you think many black alpha males share your belief?

Sure but I think many Beth's, Emily's, and Molly's out there do too.

I've noticed lots of guys on the site talking about breeding women. Is that especially hot? I've never heard white guys wanting to get girls pregnant. Is it because y'all are way more virile? I'm a bbc virgin but I love bareback and would actually love to have a couple of babies and I'm curious
Honestly I believe it to be a big part of the fantasy that just makes it ten times hotter.

You're in stable loving marriage but yet you guys are participating in extramarital activities which is taboo as it is so to be bred is one of the most taboo and dirty things that can happen which makes the experience that much better for both parties the bull and the couple.

That's my opinion on that :p but always practice safe sex !!!!

Ohh my god. School is definately out!
giphy-gif.636926
At least he's honest! that's gotta count for something lol

Back