Breeding?

With all the talk of 'breeding' and that kink or fetish, think of it as you will, I wonder if the allure would still be there if that act went by another name.

Calling the act procreation, as it is, seems to take the steam out of that run uh? All the talking of 'breeding a white girl' and such seems less on edge if it was renamed to "We are going to procreate and conceive a baby, said baby would be of mixed race reflecting the differences in races of each parent". Plain talk steps it down a notch.

Most of the breeding appeal in these fantasies also has an element that the woman is in some existing relationship and the man from that couple's relationship is going to raise the kid. That makes me think the whole breeding kick or thrill is that of some guy wanting to be lazy.

He gets the fun of baby making, it is his kid who is now set forth to come into this word yet with the fun part done he goes on his way. Sort of a guilt free or no effort only reward fantasy. One baby making stud bull can get all of the action and none of the consequences nor future obligations.

Most couples who are together and wish to become parents and raise children would never refer to that act as one of breeding. You don't hear the talk "I am going to breed my wife!" That hits the ear all wrong. That leads me to think the whole angle here, on the subject of breeding, leans more to the side of having fun at the party and leaving others to clean up vs any thrill in and of itself over making a baby, with all the life long duties then attached into that relationship.

Well you can make a sence of his question kinda. No need to threaten pple with pictures of cats
/patting her dog

:bounce: Only person I've ever threatened on here is NiggDick, and he needs threatening sometimes. ;) Besides, my confusion was with the suggestion loves black babys made, and I quote "become pregnant black and marry his cock." Now if you understand what he meant by "marry his cock", please feel free to enlighten me. I was just trying to make sense of the posted statement with a bit of humor, and you didn't like my cat. :(

And if you have never owned a cat, you couldn't possibly appreciate them; they're as stereotyped as young, black men in dreadlocks. We have both a dog & cats, (and 2 ferrots) and I can tell you, the cats are much more manageable, don't need to be taken out for a walk, don't have fleas, and can be left alone for a couple days without supervision. Plus, they're every bit as affectionate as dogs, just choose who they want their affection from ... just like women. ;) Only problem I have with cats is their shedding in the spring ... but that's why we pay our ******* $20 a week to vacuum, brush the cats, and maintain the literboxes ... :) That's part of HER chores! In our family, everyone has responsibilities and pitches IN or gives up some of their inherited perks! Mac

:bounce: Only person I've ever threatened on here is NiggDick, and he needs threatening sometimes. ;) Besides, my confusion was with the suggestion loves black babys made, and I quote "become pregnant black and marry his cock." Now if you understand what he meant by "marry his cock", please feel free to enlighten me. I was just trying to make sense of the posted statement with a bit of humor, and you didn't like my cat. :(

And if you have never owned a cat, you couldn't possibly appreciate them; they're as stereotyped as young, black men in dreadlocks. We have both a dog & cats, (and 2 ferrots) and I can tell you, the cats are much more manageable, don't need to be taken out for a walk, don't have fleas, and can be left alone for a couple days without supervision. Plus, they're every bit as affectionate as dogs, just choose who they want their affection from ... just like women. ;) Only problem I have with cats is their shedding in the spring ... but that's why we pay our ******* $20 a week to vacuum, brush the cats, and maintain the literboxes ... :) That's part of HER chores! In our family, everyone has responsibilities and pitches IN or gives up some of their inherited perks! Mac

Ok. I was really answering you posting a cats picture with a bit of humor myself really. There are pple that dont like cats, thats all.
What was lbb saying in his post? I dont know but well there are men who want to marry a woman because of their boobs or brains or whatever, so I quess girls can marry someone for his cock.

I love cats, especially flat ones. :bounce:

Seriously, it's not the cats, it's the cat "owners" that I have issue with. :devil:
First, they foolishly think they actually "own" the cat, when cats are feral animals that only show up where "cat owners" put out easy to find meals for them. :rolleyes:
Then they decide to share the joy of "owning" the cat with their neighbors because the neighborhood can never have enough cat ******* decorating it, especially in the neighbors vegetable gardens. :furious:
Not to mention the soothing sounds of cats fighting and/or fucking at all hours of the night! :dance:
Flat cats .... Mmmm!:blackgrimace:

Then, of course, there are the dog "owners" ........

With all the talk of 'breeding' and that kink or fetish, think of it as you will, I wonder if the allure would still be there if that act went by another name.

Calling the act procreation, as it is, seems to take the steam out of that run uh? All the talking of 'breeding a white girl' and such seems less on edge if it was renamed to "We are going to procreate and conceive a baby, said baby would be of mixed race reflecting the differences in races of each parent". Plain talk steps it down a notch.

Most of the breeding appeal in these fantasies also has an element that the woman is in some existing relationship and the man from that couple's relationship is going to raise the kid. That makes me think the whole breeding kick or thrill is that of some guy wanting to be lazy.

He gets the fun of baby making, it is his kid who is now set forth to come into this word yet with the fun part done he goes on his way. Sort of a guilt free or no effort only reward fantasy. One baby making stud bull can get all of the action and none of the consequences nor future obligations.

Most couples who are together and wish to become parents and raise children would never refer to that act as one of breeding. You don't hear the talk "I am going to breed my wife!" That hits the ear all wrong. That leads me to think the whole angle here, on the subject of breeding, leans more to the side of having fun at the party and leaving others to clean up vs any thrill in and of itself over making a baby, with all the life long duties then attached into that relationship.
I have never heard anyone refer to breeding his wife but I do recall a few males referring to the fact that they had "knocked up the old lady" or something similar. It is quite true that getting a woman pregnant is a good easier than raising children, but raising children can be infinitely more rewarding

I could only get preggers with a guy who will stay around and be a daddy and support the kid. Hot flings are one thing, raising a kid is another
There are "Please ******* responsibly" advertising, maybe we need a "Please fuck responsibly" campaign. I am sure that I could be described as a sex addict, but I do so responsibly. I am selective, most of my partners are LTR, and get myself checked out at least a couple of times a year. I make sure that i am engaged in a recreational activity, not a procreational one.

Amen to that!

I love cats, especially flat ones. :bounce:
... it's the cat "owners" that I have issue with. :devil:
.... First, they foolishly think they actually "own" the cat
..... the neighborhood can never have enough cat ******* decorating it, especially in the neighbors vegetable gardens. :furious:
...... sounds of cats fighting and/or fucking at all hours of the night! :dance:
Flat cats .... Mmmm!:blackgrimace:

Then, of course, there are the dog "owners" ........

That's funny, willsrvu ... I can tell you just don't understand cats. Hey, I didn't either until I met my wife and she had a cat, which decided he liked me better than her.
First off, we don't allow our cats outside unless we are outside with them. When its time to bring them in, I simply shake a can of dry catfood that rattles and they come running into the house.
Regarding the ******* from cat, unlike dogs that squat in people's yards (even on the walkways) and take big healthy humanlike shits, cats cover their *******. None of our 3 cats have ever ******* in the house outside their literboxes.
And as much as people like to think cats are independent ... nope.

Stray (ferrel) cats are a whole 'nother story, particularly the male "toms". When they come around my alpha male goes crazy wanting to go outside and fight ... and when cats fuck, its usually the female making all the racket as the male bites her on the back of the neck so her ass will rise up into the air and he can penetrate her ... male cats have little penis's though. Once Soxs (my alpha cat) was sitting on the coffee table, in front of my wife & me, licking his dick for about 3 minutes; he was giving that pink dick a bath for sure, ... and my wife turns to me and says "don't you wish you could do that?" ... I said "hell yeah, 'cause if I could, you and the ******* wouldn't be here!" :smoke:

Last edited:
That's funny, willsrvu ... I can tell you just don't understand cats.

Au contraire, I've lived with enough of them to understand them quite well. As I said, it's the "owners" I take issue with. Note, I didn't claim to "own" one, only share quarters.

Regarding the ******* from cat, unlike dogs that squat in people's yards (even on the walkways) and take big healthy humanlike shits, cats cover their *******. None of our 3 cats have ever ******* in the house outside their literboxes.
Good for you! I like a responsible cat feeder! :D
However, judging from the amount of cat ******* I keep cleaning out of my veggie garden, there seems to be a major shortage of those in my neighborhood. No, it's not from "feral" as I recognize most of the cats that I am constantly chasing out of my yard as "belonging" to neighbors. :furious:

When I was in my early teens, we had a Siamese living with us that learned to use the toilet. She would jump up on the seat, turn around and hang her butt over the edge, do her thing and then jump down and pull the chain and wiffle ball I rigged up for her to flush with.
Only thing was, she would sit there on the bowl howling until someone would come and flush the bowl before she would use it if there was anything like a discarded tissue in it. You would think she would just climb down and flush it herself, but I guess she figured if she could flush her *******, everyone else should flush their own as well! :bounce:

And as much as people like to think cats are independent ... nope.

This is true of those that have been de-clawed or who have lived their entire lives inside, such as apartment dwellers, and have not developed any of the skills necessary to survive in the wild. However, the cats in my area could easily survive, they just find it more convenient to visit their "owners" at dinner time. The rest of the time you see them laying or traipsing about the neighborhood.
I wouldn't mind so much if they would do something useful like chase away the skunks and the bastard squirrels that keep eating my avocados. :devil:

Stray (ferrel) cats are a whole 'nother story, particularly the male "toms". When they come around my alpha male goes crazy wanting to go outside and fight ... and when cats fuck, its usually the female making all the racket as the male bites her on the back of the neck so her ass will rise up into the air and he can penetrate her ... male cats have little penis's though.
Actually, it seems he bites her neck as a means to hang on once she starts trying to fend him off as the male's penis also has "barbs" which extend outward to grip the female and keep him anchored to her while they mate and the pain from this is what causes the female to howl. Go figure. :confused:

Once Soxs (my alpha cat) was sitting on the coffee table, in front of my wife & me, licking his dick for about 3 minutes; he was giving that pink dick a bath for sure, ... and my wife turns to me and says "don't you wish you could do that?" ... I said "hell yeah, 'cause if I could, you and the ******* wouldn't be here!" :smoke: [/quote]

I can relate TOTALLY!
When I think of the many mornings waking up to a "big mistake" after a long night partying ...:(
I hear you can develop flexibility with yoga :unsure: .... not that it would do me much good now! :bounce:

It's amazingly funny how this thread starts on the "breeding" discussion and ends in the "cat" culture!!! LOL!!!

On a more serious note, if a girl wants to get "bred", that's her problem; just don't hit our Goverment for $$$. If you're a man and get the girl pregnant; man-up and be supportive both in presence and $$$. If you are a couple and decide to "breed", get ready for your immediate consequences (family, friends, ect) and long term consequences (the kid will grow, get asked, and eventually have questions of his own that will need answers).

All this in two words: BE RESPONSIBLE!!!

Unfortunately, sunson ... people do this stuff. Its the most foolish, and selfish, thing they can do.
In 1950 the illegitimate rate for white females was just 2% in the USA; its now OVER 40%. Obviously there are a lot of white females buying into the "have babies first ... then get married and create a family environment to raise the baby' (ren)" idea. It doesn't work ... never has. Do your own research; illegitimacy creates a whole host of society problems. I mean a lot! Crime, poverty ... the list is long!
Personally, unless a woman is financially stable (most aren't), I can't imagine a woman trying to raise a baby or children on her own. Its all my wife & I can do to keep up with the 2 we have. I think the white females are just as irresponsible as the black men that make the effort to impregnate them. Mac :confused:
i agree, i couldnt imagine trying to raise a kid these days, and i raised 5 ******* back in my day

It's amazingly funny how this thread starts on the "breeding" discussion and ends in the "cat" culture!!! LOL!!!

On a more serious note, if a girl wants to get "bred", that's her problem; just don't hit our Goverment for $$$. If you're a man and get the girl pregnant; man-up and be supportive both in presence and $$$. If you are a couple and decide to "breed", get ready for your immediate consequences (family, friends, ect) and long term consequences (the kid will grow, get asked, and eventually have questions of his own that will need answers).

All this in two words: BE RESPONSIBLE!!!

Was just about to write something like that.

As hot as I think it would be, I wouldn't be able to live with myself knowing I've been a part of a baby into this world only for a weird fetisch.

One of the main questions that I think about in regards to this is what to say when the kid grows up and starts to get an interest in his/her roots. What would we say, should we lie and say he/she's adopted, should lie and say he/she comes from my girlfriends previous relationship, should we tell some other lie or tell the truth. "You see, when your mom and I was younger, I had a fetisch that meant letting one or several strangers get her pregnant. It had to be black because I really liked this interracial thing. Later your mom came around and really started liking it too!

No way I would ever want to say that to a kid, let alone someone I would consider my own after raising him/her. And this is just one aspect that needs to get adressed if you're seriously into "breeding".

i agree, i couldnt imagine trying to raise a kid these days, and i raised 5 ******* back in my day
It is incredibly hard....I'm in the middle of raising three children by myself. My oldest is 20 and doing great and my other two are 11 and 6. I can't imagine having a baby this way....adoption is one thing....a great thing. But this....this is announcing your infidelity to your husband and whether it's a lifestyle choice or not some choices just shouldn't be announced so boldly to those around you. Let's face it....99.9% of people will not understand that kind of choice.

I'm not black, but I love to see white woman pregnant with black babies! Keep em coming!
Why?

I love seeing white girls get fucked by black dudes (or by yours truly) but that is the sex part I adore. I even know some women, very beautiful and of upper middle class social level, who have gotten in trouble since they really got hooked on IR sex and kinky stuff like gangbangs. That went on to upset their lives for a while. None of them got knocked up even if many did like creampies (hormone tinkering AKA the pill).

The idea of making a kid to make a kid or of finding some thrill in two people of different races making offspring is whacky.Is that what you even meant?

I don't think you care for that situation anyway if you look more into what you imply. If a woman had a kid, she had sex. Sex is fun, natural and healthy. So it blowing your nose and taking a ******* (minus the fun parts of those two). That women does those actions as well. You would not get excited that she used other biological functional abilities of her. Why get excited or feel bad or good that she had a kid based on what skin color the daddy was? That is not some symbolic victory nor any sign of progress. That is people having sex and one outcome from what they did.

We live in an age that is, in part, more tolerant of IR. That is not a result of mixed race babies but of other factors of human relationships and interactions across society. There is nothing wrong with mixed race ******* nor single race *******. Getting your rocks off knowing that a woman had a baby of a certain 'boutique quality', like IR in this case, is odd however.

******* become adults and I don't see how you can generically claim that someone who is of mixed race is any object of lust or sex appeal or not. You'd have to know the person first; some would be and some would not be. Same with the mixed race baby, just leave lust out of it however.

If the gal had a mixed baby from- and still within- a good and loving relationship, that is AWESOME. If it was a one night stand or the man was a deadbeat fuckhead and now she has a kid... That is awful. The race of the kid is second to my feelings on those matters. Again, leave the 'I think it's hot' ******* out of it.

I fuck adults and get sexual with adults. I hope you do too. If not... You are the bear!

hipster-pedobear.jpg

Back