we are excited by idea and thinking about it. Wife wants to do it with someone who she has connection with. She really likes the idea of carrying her lovers baby and i am aroused by idea of ultimate humiliation.
couple of years ago, she really fell for a guy and was ready for poly relationship. she dropped hints to the guy that she wants him to move in and be the primary lover for her while i move to guest bed. however the guy turned out to be a womanizer jerk and broke her heart.
Last month we had a false alarm. her periods were late. we talked about it and she was leaning towards keeping it if she is indeed pregnant. I gave my blessing. her main concern was that she had slept with four different guys in that month and was not sure who is the guy.

No fucked 3 women since I'm here in Europe, one asked me to breed.
I used to be married and she had her BBC lover nutt inside her but she was on the 💊 pill. She was not into it and was only doing sex with an endowed Black Man for me…being that it’s always been my fantasy…I would have shared her to be purposely bred by extraordinary men that are athletic and endowed…although that does sound kinda hot…circumstances would have to be perfect…some fantasies are best kept as fantasy. I guess this interracial wife sharing lifestyle has every variation you can think of as far as circumstances. As a man, I don’t know if I could ever do it…but being a married man sharing my wife to be shared my wife to be bred by select Hung Black Men….although it does sound Hot in a Odd way…is that too extreme?? Do people do this for real?

I used to be married and she had her BBC lover nutt inside her but she was on the 💊 pill. She was not into it and was only doing sex with an endowed Black Man for me…being that it’s always been my fantasy…I would have shared her to be purposely bred by extraordinary men that are athletic and endowed…although that does sound kinda hot…circumstances would have to be perfect…some fantasies are best kept as fantasy. I guess this interracial wife sharing lifestyle has every variation you can think of as far as circumstances. As a man, I don’t know if I could ever do it…but being a married man sharing my wife to be shared my wife to be bred by select Hung Black Men….although it does sound Hot in a Odd way…is that too extreme?? Do people do this for real?
Yes, some do.

• Wow
Reactions: raf
Pregnancy breeding culture is really nothing more than the completion of a secondary emotional response.

Yes, everyone read it well, secondary emotional reaction.

A person’s gestures and uttered voices will trigger some emotional reaction from another person.
The secondary emotional reaction is preceded by the primary emotional reaction.
This condition can start to develop after the first email, which can stabilize during the first webcam and then in a face-to-face encounter.
As a result, all parties will agree to move to a discreet place to live out their sexual desires.

An intimate environment instead of a "seance" (hotel room, couple's home, holiday home ... etc.) helps to further resolve the tension, which further increases the emotional bond between those who want to have sex with each other and with open sexuality itself. In this case, sex between phenotypes ( in fact, an inaccurate term for the interracial category ) !

The secondary emotional reaction begins during the first hug and kiss between potential sex partners.Respect and tact are amazingly important to increase the secondary emotional reaction, and a gentleman with excellent external and internal (empathy, intelligence..etc.) Traits manages to exchange this in a woman who wants an erotic experience!!
From a sexual psychological point of view, therefore, the BBC and BWC first-time videos are interesting and exciting!!
In these videos, you can see that gentlemen with handsome and fantastic physique, penis size, and sexual culture can make such an impression with their gestures that the lady downright wants the man to want to get her, and for that, she allows more and more you want to live liberatedly and without inhibitions!!

This process intensifies as long as the lady already openly or latently wants to, that, from the lady's point of view, a gentleman with a high erotic level expresses his desire for sexual possession by enjoying his sperm in her pussy!

In essence, this is a kind of stigma. A significant proportion of women instinctively feel that when they are stigmatized with sperm by a man of excellent physical sexual and mental ability, he must commit himself to that man!

The final stage of this condition is breeding and pregnancy!!

Pregnancy breeding culture is really nothing more than the completion of a secondary emotional response.

Yes, everyone read it well, secondary emotional reaction.

A person’s gestures and uttered voices will trigger some emotional reaction from another person.
The secondary emotional reaction is preceded by the primary emotional reaction.
This condition can start to develop after the first email, which can stabilize during the first webcam and then in a face-to-face encounter.
As a result, all parties will agree to move to a discreet place to live out their sexual desires.

An intimate environment instead of a "seance" (hotel room, couple's home, holiday home ... etc.) helps to further resolve the tension, which further increases the emotional bond between those who want to have sex with each other and with open sexuality itself. In this case, sex between phenotypes ( in fact, an inaccurate term for the interracial category ) !

The secondary emotional reaction begins during the first hug and kiss between potential sex partners.Respect and tact are amazingly important to increase the secondary emotional reaction, and a gentleman with excellent external and internal (empathy, intelligence..etc.) Traits manages to exchange this in a woman who wants an erotic experience!!
From a sexual psychological point of view, therefore, the BBC and BWC first-time videos are interesting and exciting!!
In these videos, you can see that gentlemen with handsome and fantastic physique, penis size, and sexual culture can make such an impression with their gestures that the lady downright wants the man to want to get her, and for that, she allows more and more you want to live liberatedly and without inhibitions!!

This process intensifies as long as the lady already openly or latently wants to, that, from the lady's point of view, a gentleman with a high erotic level expresses his desire for sexual possession by enjoying his sperm in her pussy!

In essence, this is a kind of stigma. A significant proportion of women instinctively feel that when they are stigmatized with sperm by a man of excellent physical sexual and mental ability, he must commit himself to that man!

The final stage of this condition is breeding and pregnancy!!
🙄🙄🙄

I have certainly lived the life, with my wife being impregnated 3 times by my beautiful bisexual extremely spunky and fertile young black buddy fucking her beside me in our marriage bed.

You can read about it in scores of my posts here, including the one titled "My Buddy Baby-Mates my Wife".
To save interested members here from having to search for it, here is a link to it

Enjoy

I think this is mostly fantasy, while I'm sure it occasionally happens, most couples don't want to explain. Me personally, while I wouldn't seek to get my woman preggo, if it happened it happens and I would either say it was an adoption or I share my woman with black men.

Back