It is the ultimate cuckolding humiliation for the cuckold to have to show the world that he is raising a black mans or mens offspring bore by his own wife,who chose a superior lover and his seed over that of her own husbands!
Umm says who? You?

PSA/FYI

Any reply to this topic from an individual(s) claiming to be a female or couple that has done this (or would like to) yet there account status is unverified, is most assuredly bullshit.
In my perspective, there only one logical way to perform cuckolding. Sex naturally always leads to impregnation. So for a wife not to get knocked up by the black bull, is unnatural, imperfect. Its like abortion or wearing a condom. Its all good, just something feels wrong about it. The only type of cuckolding that I can ever even imagine is IR. Because it involves everything, every taboo, every contrast : color, social, historical, conquest, big and small etc. Cuckolding is a positivistic science and an art that needs to be played the correct way, or otherwise its just an ordinary fuck.

In my perspective, there only one logical way to perform cuckolding. Sex naturally always leads to impregnation. So for a wife not to get knocked up by the black bull, is unnatural, imperfect. Its like abortion or wearing a condom. Its all good, just something feels wrong about it. The only type of cuckolding that I can ever even imagine is IR. Because it involves everything, every taboo, every contrast : color, social, historical, conquest, big and small etc. Cuckolding is a positivistic science and an art that needs to be played the correct way, or otherwise its just an ordinary fuck.
I stand by my original point. Also, I don't necessarily disagree with some of what you said. However, the idea of becoming pregnant (and therefore impacting the lives of multiple people) because of a fetish is neither smart or sane.

I stand by my original point. Also, I don't necessarily disagree with some of what you said. However, the idea of becoming pregnant (and therefore impacting the lives of multiple people) because of a fetish is neither smart or sane.
Yes, spoken as a true master. What a black master says is the rule that needs to not only be respected, but also followed.
But think about it. Does a fetish not lead to reality? If you like something, will you also not become or getsomething like that? Is that not the secret? The law of attraction?' So in hindsight, the fetish is only what you are attracted to and could eventually do or become.

kimba here i have let many black men fuck me it would just start out at a cheap motel were i would suck that black cock . then on our second meeting i would let them fuck me my husbands friend has fucked me more times than i can count the best time are when we would meet at his place without hubby their he would give it to kimba long and hard and always cum in my mouth .fondel each other.png

Black babies in white wombs is perfect!

I already loved BBC before I got pregnant. But now I can’t stop thinking about it. Can’t wait to get bred again...

Already thinking about the next BBC that will put his baby in me. I’m excited to have found such a big community of like minded people. To my next baby daddy: can’t wait to meet you! :mstickle: :qos:

Attachments

• ita888l6eml21.jpg
    ita888l6eml21.jpg
    277.1 KB · Views: 468
  • gyrvro7n8ml21.jpg
    gyrvro7n8ml21.jpg
    248 KB · Views: 462
  • 21ytkyqo6eo21.jpg
    21ytkyqo6eo21.jpg
    357.9 KB · Views: 420

I already loved BBC before I got pregnant. But now I can’t stop thinking about it. Can’t wait to get bred again...

Already thinking about the next BBC that will put his baby in me. I’m excited to have found such a big community of like minded people. To my next baby daddy: can’t wait to meet you!

Would love to breed you next..Come to Kenya and we can do it in the motherland :qos: :sex: 😍

Already thinking about the next BBC that will put his baby in me. I’m excited to have found such a big community of like minded people. To my next baby daddy: can’t wait to meet you! :mstickle: :qos:

you are my wife goals

...and he probably can't wait to MEAT you! :p

Back