We are planning on doing this sometime in the next year or so but want to hear from those who've really been there. It's a fun fantasy but there's also reality that comes on the day to day basis.
Sounds like we're going to be the first to follow through and everyone else just talks about it?

re: Breeding - Who has done it for real?​

Accidently or Intentionally getting pregnant through another man?

Also, some here consider it "breeding" when they simply have unprotective sex, not just conceiving. Which is it for you?

I've been around a while and I can honestly say I've NEVER heard of a married white couple who "both" wanted the wife to intentionally conceive a bi-racial baby. NEVER!
I've heard of several white couples adopting black children. Brad Pitt & Angela Jolie, I believe adopted several black children from Africa that were either abandoned or very sick.

Also, some here consider it "breeding" when they simply have unprotective sex, not just conceiving. Which is it for you?

I've been around a while and I can honestly say I've NEVER heard of a married white couple who "both" wanted the wife to intentionally conceive a bi-racial baby. NEVER!
I've heard of several white couples adopting black children. Brad Pitt & Angela Jolie, I believe adopted several black children from Africa that were either abandoned or very sick.
Oh I'm actively trying to find a black man to impregnate my wife.

kimba here i have let many black men fuck me it would just start out at a cheap motel were i would suck that black cock . then on our second meeting i would let them fuck me my husbands friend has fucked me more times than i can count the best time are when we would meet at his place without hubby their he would give it to kimba long and hard and always cum in my mouth .View attachment 4781243
wonderful . enjoy

However, there are more mixed couples now with white wives who now have biracial ******* . At the supermarket, you often see the wife and ******* but not the husband as much.

However, there are more mixed couples now with white wives who now have biracial ******* . At the supermarket, you often see the wife and ******* but not the husband as much.
What you usually find is a single white mom and the Black ******* is no where to be found. Doesn't happen EVERY single time, but more often than not. Sad. Very sad. Many such cases.

The last time my wife and her ex black boyfriend Axel had sex, I had a thought like that.
Susie and me had been trying to fuck in doggy but after half and hour fucking neither of us could cum. Doggy never was "my position".
Some hours later our black friend Axel came at home and I asked him to fuck Susie in doggy. They went over our bed and Axel sat over her hips like if he was ridding a horse. That was really wild. Just in a pair of minutes he was able to make her cum. In that moment I felt a terrible excitation and I thought "I hope she get pregnant". But it was just a momentary thought. You can watch my video of that fuck.
Where’s the vid??

kimba here i have let many black men fuck me it would just start out at a cheap motel were i would suck that black cock . then on our second meeting i would let them fuck me my husbands friend has fucked me more times than i can count the best time are when we would meet at his place without hubby their he would give it to kimba long and hard and always cum in my mouth .View attachment 4781243
Proper wife there, she knows what she was built for

Back