I would love to see my wife's positive pregnancy test several weeks after a romantic weekend with a black man.
From personal experience of my wife being pregged three times beside me in our marriage bed by my handsome and incredibly potent young black buddy, I can assure you that seeing the tell-tale blue-line evidence of the envitable success of his beautifully romantic and powerful long and multiple bareback fuckings of her is very hot indeed.

So is your avatar, with that incredibly sexy muscular young black torso so confidently and proudly on display and being loved to death by the lucky woman owner of those possessively clasping hands.

PHWOAAAAAAAARRRRR!!!!!!

Last edited:
All of us who are in this lifestyle must know that we are exposed to everything and that this can happen to me, it has already happened to me. I also had a baby from my black lover by accident, but everything has been fine. The problem is that we explain to our children why we have a baby, our children are already grown up. I did have to really explain what was going on and also introduce them to the ******* of the 27-year-old boy. my oldest ******* 25 also had to take him home so that they would meet him and not see more accidentsView attachment 3574442
🤘💅💄💃🖤🍆💦🖤💦🔥💥😲🙆🏻😘😋😍🤘

A certain proportion of women who engage in IR sex (regardless of phenotype), driven by emotional bias, partner and / or IR sex and excitement, specifically require pregnancy because it is an honor for them.
Other women are counting on pregnancy as a possible option, women in the third group do not want to get pregnant at all during IR sex, because for them IR sex is fun for physical and mental pleasure, and I would like to protect pregnancy in several ways.

The proportion of women in these three groups is an issue, but some of them definitely want to be pregnant!
Of course, they exclusively love sex without a condom, and because of the goal of a successful pregnancy, it is not uncommon for at least two men to have sex orgy at the same time!!

PSA/FYI

Any reply to this topic from an individual(s) claiming to be a female or couple that has done this (or would like to) yet there account status is unverified, is most assuredly bullshit.

PSA/FYI

Any reply to this topic from an individual(s) claiming to be a female or couple that has done this (or would like to) yet there account status is unverified, is most assuredly bullshit.

There are pathetic and manic liars on sexual partner search and forum sites in every country in the world.
I don’t lie myself black because I’m Central Eastern European. I don’t lie myself “horse” sized because my penis is of medium length, but that's why I'm not inferiority complex, because I've had sex with everyone so far, I've managed to satisfy it in every way.

Many people really only project their desires and therefore lie!!

Back