It's not for everyone but it's not a game like some treat it here either. After the fun is over, it's a lifetime committment.

We're asking others not to understand how they got that way but how they lived with it. Kind of surprised to see everyone go quiet.
My ex w
We are planning on doing this sometime in the next year or so but want to hear from those who've really been there. It's a fun fantasy but there's also reality that comes on the day to day basis. We want to know who has lived the life, not just the fantasy. Share some thoughts?
We are planning on doing this sometime in the next year or so but want to hear from those who've really been there. It's a fun fantasy but there's also reality that comes on the day to day basis. We want to know who has lived the life, not just the fantasy. Share some thoughts?
My ex wife did a lot of bareback with her black lover and did get pregnant - whilst this is a big thrill especially for the bull and hotwife the reality can come between a couple. It wasn’t why we split I will add. Be sure before you go through but if you do definitely capture the experience from all sides, very intense and intimate experience.

Back