yup, this is the type of white husband I will be 💖
Hmmm not blaming you personally @bpwhiteboi . I am critical of your country after seeing what I just saw on 60 Minutes, but that behavior does not surprise me as I see it in my city and country too. :mad:

Last edited:
It is definitely something I want in the future. I have been a cuckoldress for two years now. I love my cuck but don't want his children. He's also banned from my pussy, so it doesn't really look likely he will impregnate me. Still in school though, so ******* have to wait.
Is he excited to help you raise a Black Man's babies later after you have finished school? Hope so... Glad you already banned him from your pussy too

I have told him my desire. he is coming too terms with it. My bull also has discussed with me privately that he wants me to cut off sex with him. No sexual contact at all. I'm actually pretty excited about that.
You should be too. That is really hot and appropriate. Do you have him wearing panties or a cock cage yet? Glad your bull is eager for him to get cut off completely. He also deserves your cuck's obedience

my cuck obeys me only. but I make sure he shows my bull respect. as for panties, yes. and a cage. He hates it of course, but he started this, not me.
Ha, you are amazing. Too perfect. All white guys need to be so controlled and owned. Have you made him kneel and suck your bull yet? Might be a hot video to remind him why he will accept you have black babies down the road. Hope he always gives you instant, willing obedience...

Back