The last time my wife and her ex black boyfriend Axel had sex, I had a thought like that.
Susie and me had been trying to fuck in doggy but after half and hour fucking neither of us could cum. Doggy never was "my position".
Some hours later our black friend Axel came at home and I asked him to fuck Susie in doggy. They went over our bed and Axel sat over her hips like if he was ridding a horse. That was really wild. Just in a pair of minutes he was able to make her cum. In that moment I felt a terrible excitation and I thought "I hope she get pregnant". But it was just a momentary thought. You can watch my video of that fuck.
That sounds highly erotic and incredibly sensual - how do we get to view your video of that fabulous experience ? xxx

our family and some friends know about our lifestyle we did not do this for fantasy or anything like that we discussed this for long time before we did anything and he is not a bull he will be part of the ******* life just like we are I know this is not for everyone but it is what we want
Anyone who doesn't approach this with caution isn't thinking. Anyone who isn't thinking about the rest of the lives should. You didn't just jump into this. Neither are we. But some people here don't. Good luck and congrats!

Thats one fantasy we have been discussing for quite sometime. We have two boys (both from me) and since the second she has been on IUD almost regularly. We have her IUD replacement due next year end and probably take the plunge this time, hope she makes up her mind by then. She is 36 years old now and I am sure its fine age to have an interracial baby.

Thats one fantasy we have been discussing for quite sometime. We have two boys (both from me) and since the second she has been on IUD almost regularly. We have her IUD replacement due next year end and probably take the plunge this time, hope she makes up her mind by then. She is 36 years old now and I am sure its fine age to have an interracial baby.
I can breed her if you like.

Back