We are planning on doing this sometime in the next year or so but want to hear from those who've really been there. It's a fun fantasy but there's also reality that comes on the day to day basis. We want to know who has lived the life, not just the fantasy. Share some thoughts?
I have a baby from my first BULL!!!!
Wasn't trying just happen and 20 years later have ABSOLUTELY no REGRETS !!!!!

It's an idea we have considered as well but there is a lot to talk about and discuss with it.

1.) The baby - Consider the simple fact of being a parent and how that will change your life. The baby needs to be considered first above all. You will also need to think about questions that will come up and how you will answer them as to mixed heritage, biological parents, teasing and such.

2.) The Biological ******* - Do you want him in the baby's life? Does he want to be in the baby's life? If when the baby becomes old enough will he be willing to meet or does he want nothing at any point and time.

3.) You and Your Husband - I don't know where you live but here having a mixed race baby is not something that will go unnoticed. Rumors will start and people will talk. This will come back to you, your husband, and perhaps at some point to the baby. Are you prepared to handle these or shrug them off?

These are just some of the items needing to be considered, or at least in my opinion, before you seriously start trying to conceive with a bull or lover.
It’s about time someone here is using common sense, to speak up n stand for the unborn baby. Bringing a baby into this world out of fantasy n fetish isn’t about fun n game.

From childhood to adolescence, he/she will be scarred for life. No matter how loving n caring parents you are, or you will try.

I think it’s better to play out breeding as a fantasy, n never let it become a reality.

my wife alyssa takes her sex casually and fun, but her breeding VERY seriously.
she not only requires certain exceptional physical standards, but also certain mental and creative as well.
she wants children that are not just of a certain appearance. but of a certain genetic makeup.
children are NOT a fantasy, they are an investment and our future.
think about thatdo you breed randomly like rats or dogs?
or selectively as human beings?
...that's how my alyssa puts it.

Back