We are planning on doing this sometime in the next year or so but want to hear from those who've really been there. It's a fun fantasy but there's also reality that comes on the day to day basis. We want to know who has lived the life, not just the fantasy. Share some thoughts?

If you're inferring that your wife get pregnant by some black guy, NO! We have not gone there, nor will we! That would be a step too far! Fortunately, because of inherited condition she can't get pregnant, so there's no fear! Now, if your question is has she really spread her legs for a black guy, You can bet your ass she has! We've been there, done that! And still continue to enjoy it!

This idea of "willing unprotected pregnancy risk sex" does not hold the same weight of "Taboo" as it once did way back in the early 70's when my first wife had a dozen or so black lovers taking her bareback and unprotected with the goal of becoming pregnant with my support and approval because I became sterile. She did have 3 mixed children,all girls and 4 miscarriages early in other pregnancies leading to her having surgery because of previous dnc's. She never had scheduled "breeding parties" as such at the time,she was just so "turned on" by the possibility of pregnancy and more to the point,breastfeeding her babies and showing them off as a way of proving her status as a "black breeder"! That is what it was really about for her!

I watched as Alyssa, who's a true honey blonde, 5ft nothing on her tippy-toes & maybe 100lbs soaking wet (30b-18-30) walk down the alley, and up to the 3rd door. She looked around, then knocked...after a moment, the door opened, and her hand was quickly taken and drawn inside and the second brushed off her robe, leaving it on the step of the door.

Very quickly I made my way down and through the unlocked outer door and quietly peered the inner door. In this very small flat I saw my new African friend and he was holding my beautiful fair-skinned Alyssa against his ebony scuplted chest. I could see some resistance in her, but I could also see as he started to massage her clitorus, her fertile, female instincts began to truly assert themselves.
While he held Alyssa against him, his hips were pressed firmly against her belly...he was so much taller than her (nearly 2 whole feet taller) that as his manhood grew, and breached his waistband, it emerged and rested between her breasts.
as he pressed Alyssa firmly against him, he stealthily slid down his boxers to expose a very massive manhood indeed.

*Later Alyssa would admit she nearly swooned as soon as she truly felt it exposed, and against her naked skin...even though she said she could not see it, for he kept her face directed upwards towards his. I could see his manhood, and though not measured, it was approximately the size of 2 soda-pop cans held end-to-end...and just about the same thickness. it was a true monstrocity!*

*Later Alyssa would admit she nearly swooned as soon as she truly felt it exposed, and against her naked skin...even though she said she could not see it, for he kept her face directed upwards towards his. I could see his manhood, and though not measured, it was approximately the size of 2 soda-pop cans held end-to-end...and just about the same thickness. it was a true monstrocity!*

After a moment, with her feeble please and residual mental resistance failing, quickly...suddenly turned her around, and with one massive black hand he pressed her chest against the wall as he pulled her hips back with the other huge hand, causing her hips to lift upwards as her lower back dipped down a bit. He then used his feet to kick her feet out a bit and his knees to bow her knees outward some as well...all of which served to present still narrow hips and expose her hot wet blond pussy for all the world to see.

She pleaded feebly first not to take her, then that he needed to wear a condom.
He held her fast and only briefly probed her vaginal opening before lining up and pressing hard. At this point, she cried out in pain as he did very much ******* himself inside of her and through his thick West African accent told her "I never wear a condom when I take me a woman!" ...and then shoved at least a good 4-5 inches into her. He pulled back briefly, and vibrated slightly in and out until it thoroughly agitated her rather large, and well swollen clitorus. After maybe 30 seconds of this, he rammed himself yet another 3 or so inches, nearing the top of where any other has ever been...but yet his huge, lemon-sized balls still could not reach her small hips.
With a 3rd thrust he (as she told me later) hit and pushed hard against the opening of her cervix. He pressed and continued to press as now he used the hand on her hips to massage her rather engorged and protruding clitorus. As he stimulated her love-bud to orgasm, he increased the pressure against her cervix until at the moment she climaxed, he was able to sink the last few inches, having now penetrated her defenseless sacred inner femininity.

Now he started to thrust hard and rapidly into my beloved, beautiful Alyssa with all he had. He was on an urgent, eternally old mission...and her female instincts were now in full control of her body, taking her heart and mind and soul along for the ride.
After about another 15 minutes of this, she began to feel his very large, heavy, full testes start to rise, and his massive black manhood swell...she became just barely aware enough to say, "Please don't come in me. I'm married. I'm not on the pill, and I'm ovulating." ...between the screams and the moans.

After a moment, with her feeble please and residual mental resistance failing, quickly...suddenly turned her around, and with one massive black hand he pressed her chest against the wall as he pulled her hips back with the other huge hand, causing her hips to lift upwards as her lower back dipped down a bit. He then used his feet to kick her feet out a bit and his knees to bow her knees outward some as well...all of which served to present still narrow hips and expose her hot wet blond pussy for all the world to see.

She pleaded feebly first not to take her, then that he needed to wear a condom.
He held her fast and only briefly probed her vaginal opening before lining up and pressing hard. At this point, she cried out in pain as he did very much ******* himself inside of her and through his thick West African accent told her "I never wear a condom when I take me a woman!" ...and then shoved at least a good 4-5 inches into her. He pulled back briefly, and vibrated slightly in and out until it thoroughly agitated her rather large, and well swollen clitorus. After maybe 30 seconds of this, he rammed himself yet another 3 or so inches, nearing the top of where any other has ever been...but yet his huge, lemon-sized balls still could not reach her small hips.
With a 3rd thrust he (as she told me later) hit and pushed hard against the opening of her cervix. He pressed and continued to press as now he used the hand on her hips to massage her rather engorged and protruding clitorus. As he stimulated her love-bud to orgasm, he increased the pressure against her cervix until at the moment she climaxed, he was able to sink the last few inches, having now penetrated her defenseless sacred inner femininity.

Now he started to thrust hard and rapidly into my beloved, beautiful Alyssa with all he had. He was on an urgent, eternally old mission...and her female instincts were now in full control of her body, taking her heart and mind and soul along for the ride.
After about another 15 minutes of this, she began to feel his very large, heavy, full testes start to rise, and his massive black manhood swell...she became just barely aware enough to say, "Please don't come in me. I'm married. I'm not on the pill, and I'm ovulating." ...between the screams and the moans.

When he heard this he started to thrust even harder and faster, whispering villainously, "Good blond woman, I'm gonna breed you like an African woman. You are mine now, and I'm going to breed you! You will carry my big beautiful black babies in your little white wife belly...and you're going to love it. You will now beg me for it. You now are going beg me for my black baby, or I'm going to stop now and kick you out on the street!"
Alyssa's response was immediate, instinctive, and emotionally desperate, "Oh god, please don't...please don't stop. I'll do anything, but don't stop."
He insisted and began to withdraw when she cried out at the top of her lungs, "YES, PLEASE...PLEEEEASE...PLEASE GIVE ME YOUR BEAUTIFUL BLACK BABY. I WANT IT...I NEEEED IT. GIVE ME YOUR BABY. I WANT TO BE THE mom OF YOUR BEAUTIFUL BABY. I CAN'T BE COMPLETE WITHOUT YOUR BIG BLACK BABY GROWING IN MY MARRIED WHITE BELLY."

With this, not only he was convinced, but so was I. I knew she'd finally let go of the last moral restraint and now was fully the instinctive woman she evolved to be. destiny and pure nature was now in complete control. He thrust back in harder and faster.
Only maybe a minute after her admission and surrender unto her feminine needs, I entered. He turns her toward the doorway so she notices me after a brief moment, and with absolute pleasure, peace, contentment, and *******...very happily and lovingly told me (with an air burgeoning pride too) "I'm going to have his baby. I'm going to carry his beautiful black African baby. He is breeding me, and I'm never going to be the same. I love it. I want it. I need it. I'm going to have his beautiful black baby. He's going to breed me black, and make me his baby's momma. He's making me a black baby momma."
She beamed further, "He's all the way into my fertile womb, I'm ovulating tonight too. His balls are so big and full. He's soooo big and sooo strong and sooo beautiful...He's going to give me wonderful babies. I love him, I need him to give me is baby...to make me his baby momma. Our babies will be so beautifulllll."
At this point I came up and kissed her passionately on the mouth. I then look into her eyes and reach between her swollen swinging breasts putting it over her heart, and ask her very sincerely, "Is this what you want? Is this what you truly want, my beloved wife?"
She witnesses to me, "Oh God, yes...yes I do. I want it more than anything. I want it more than life. I want his beautiful baby. I need his beautiful black baby more than breathing. I want him to give me his strong African seed, and fill my little white belly full with his wonderful black genes. I need to have his baby. I need to be his black baby momma. I love you, but I NEED this. I know can't be complete without it. I am a new creature, and a different woman now. Please give me your blessing...because I love you, but I need him to bless my womb with his genes and give me his beautiful baby."

With this my wife beautiful blond wife reaches between her legs and encourage him by deeply massaging his testicles.
I kissed her again on the mouth, whispered I love you, and am so happy for you, then I pulled my 8+ inch siring-stick out and he turns her even more so she is able to grab my swollen cock and guides it to hear panting mouth. I come quickly, and she tries to swallow, but due to the thrusting from behind, but it still surges back up, and dribbles down her chin, neck, and drools off the nipples of her breasts as he now speed desperately, then shoves himself deeper into her womb, fully embedding the helmet, using its flaring flange to seal it tightly...and then he explodes as their bodies inseparably surge fore and back as his virile and exceedingly potent African genes flood for maybe more longer than the next 30 seconds, basting her newly dropped eggs with his copious and very dominant sperm.

*She told me she could feel (and count) maybe better than 20 actually spurts of come splash against the walls of her incredibly fertile womb.*

With the very first spurt, she had what was the most massive and completely overwhelming orgasm of her life to that point.
my beloved wife cries out, "OHHH, OHHH, OH GOD YESSS! YEEEESSSS! GIVE IT...GIIIIVE IT TO ME! GIVE MEEEE YOUR BEAUTIFUL BLACK BABY! OHHH YES. OHHH GGODDD YESS! I'M HAAAVING HISSS BABY...HISSS BEAUTIFUL BLAAACK BABY! I'M PREGNANT...I'M PREGNANT WITH A BEAUTFUULLL BLAACK BABY! I'M A BLAAACK BABY MOMMMMA NOW!" She kept repeating such over and over until his ejaculations, and her orgasm runs its course.
He holds her up on his very slowly decreasing African breeding stick, but finally withdraws as she collapses onto the floor.
For so much semen as this giant african deposited, very little makes its way out initially.
I kiss and hold my wife for a few precious moments, as she glows, whispering proudly, "I'm having his baby...his beautiful black baby. I'm a black-bred woman, and I'm his black baby momma now. I'm am pregnant...I can feel it. I can feel his African genes changing me into a different woman. A part of me will always be black now. I'm pregnant and carry his beautiful black baby." At which, she placed my hand upon her belly...over her now impregnated womb, when now a African baby grows. She truly is a new creature.
I help her up, and carry her out completely naked, as I begin to feel the copious African baby-making fluid slowly, thickly drool out of her now black bred blond pussy.
Once in our car, still naked, she dutifully leans he seat back, and asks for her robe...not to cover herself, but to place beneath and elevate her hips so as to protect as much of the precious African babies within the safety of her married blond womb.

Sure enough, she took and was bred that night. She probably became a married blond, black baby momma with the very first spurt.
As small as she was, she got quite large early. Eventually we discovered she was carrying twins...twin boys. It was an interesting matter when the baby was delivered. the midwife slyly smiled, and then winked at Alyssa.
Alyssa was loving enough to assure that we had the first, male baby by me...but every other baby she's bore since has been from another male...all tall, all muscular, all intelligent, and all gifted creatively. She is truly fulfilling her female desires and instincts.

Sounds like we're going to be the first to follow through and everyone else just talks about it?
When she was a young woman susan was bred by two black men. Both wanted ******* but at that time didn't have any. They bred susan and later adopted the *******. They also went on to breed more white women and have more *******. Since then more black men have tried to breed Susan but no more mixed *******. Susan always enjoys sex with black men but she enjoyed the attempts to breed her too. Something about being pregnant. Fufilling her purpose. Who knows.

Glad someone said it
Breeding involves matching a selected male with a selected female or in the case of a gangband swamping a female with lots of sperm to assure pregnancy. This is not the same as romanic love that produces a baby. And yes women are bred today just as they were in Germany in 1940s to produce blond , blue eyed Aryan children. We take it even further today with test tube babies and in vitro fertilization mixing selected eggs and selected sperm in petri dishes in laboratories. And then there is cloning too. At least with IR sex , its still natures way.

My first wife cuckolded me without me even knowing it! Growing up I knew lot's of black ******* that went to the same summer camp as I did,so I always believed that I was a non racist. Later in my marriage,my wife Carol got a part time job as a barmaid in an "after hours private club" in a rather poor neighborhood. I was working second shift in a local mill while she worked first shift. We both needed to work to save up for a small house since we had a 2 year little girl. One summer night,the mill closed early due to excessive heat so I planned on stopping by the "club" to see what was going on. I arrived and the place was pretty full. Carol was nowhere to be found so I sat back and had a few drinks while waiting. As I was sitting there at the bar I overheard a couple of black guys talking about "the white slut wife" downstairs taking on all the "brothers" bareback! I couldn't believe what I heard and had to check it out,although I had to figure out a way to do it discreetly without causing a scene and getting my ass beat! I remembered that behind the building were a row of prop up windows and the alleyway was dark with no street lights. I decided to take a chance. WOW, What I heard and saw was the most humiliating experience in my life up until then. Carol was laying on a dirty mattress on the floor,legs spread wide and 4 black guys working her over while another was pumping her. She was moaning and telling that black guy to "dump his load" in her so she could get "knocked up again"! I felt betrayed and wanted to puke right then and there,but then something else happened? I started getting turned on! After that black guy shot his load in her,the next guy climbed between her thighs. I decided to go home and wait for her to get home so I could get sloppy sixth's! When she got home Carol just undressed, laid back on the bed and told me that she knew I was watching her and that I might as well have a turn as well!

Back