My wife is on birth control and we understand that it is not 100% effective. In the unlikely event that she gets pregnant, we realize that we may not know who the ******* is without actual testing. It is part of the risk of a lifestyle in which a wife has mulitple lovers within a year. We try to minimize the risk by using bc because neither of us desire to have a baby at our age (mid and late 40's). Even so, she does like when a black man breeds her even though the pregnancy risk is minimal.

is this a joke? first of all you are bringing a baby into the world its not like you are getting a puppy. Second if you are married to a white man how do you explain the baby who wont be white to your family? Third, i would suspicious of any man who would allow his wife to carry another man's baby, i would most certainly be worried that he would not abuse that baby, since its clear that the women who are responding does not see the potential farther of that baby as human, but a bull only useful for breeding stock, how will you view the baby? Some of you people talk this lifestyle to far, fantasy is one thing, but this is way out there. And any man,oops i am sorry "Bull" had better think twice about doing this. I hate to be a stick in the mud, but this beyond disgusting.

Back