It's an idea we have considered as well but there is a lot to talk about and discuss with it.

1.) The baby - Consider the simple fact of being a parent and how that will change your life. The baby needs to be considered first above all. You will also need to think about questions that will come up and how you will answer them as to mixed heritage, biological parents, teasing and such.

2.) The Biological ******* - Do you want him in the baby's life? Does he want to be in the baby's life? If when the baby becomes old enough will he be willing to meet or does he want nothing at any point and time.

3.) You and Your Husband - I don't know where you live but here having a mixed race baby is not something that will go unnoticed. Rumors will start and people will talk. This will come back to you, your husband, and perhaps at some point to the baby. Are you prepared to handle these or shrug them off?

These are just some of the items needing to be considered, or at least in my opinion, before you seriously start trying to conceive with a bull or lover.
That's a great post, Bear!

ec-ols_100454-EVELYN-CLAIRE-JASON_112.jpg

It's an idea we have considered as well but there is a lot to talk about and discuss with it.

1.) The baby - Consider the simple fact of being a parent and how that will change your life. The baby needs to be considered first above all. You will also need to think about questions that will come up and how you will answer them as to mixed heritage, biological parents, teasing and such.

2.) The Biological ******* - Do you want him in the baby's life? Does he want to be in the baby's life? If when the baby becomes old enough will he be willing to meet or does he want nothing at any point and time.

3.) You and Your Husband - I don't know where you live but here having a mixed race baby is not something that will go unnoticed. Rumors will start and people will talk. This will come back to you, your husband, and perhaps at some point to the baby. Are you prepared to handle these or shrug them off?

These are just some of the items needing to be considered, or at least in my opinion, before you seriously start trying to conceive with a bull or lover.

All smart things. It's a lifetime responsibility to live with.

These challenges make the experience seem even more wonderful and exciting.

Yes, please do.

Me and Alyssa have always been open with each other about ourselves, secrets, desires, and fantasies.
We both have agreed that it is not only a woman's right, but also her instinctive desire and genetic responsibility to be bred by the most talented and impressive male specimens she can...and to have as much genetic diversity in her offspring as possible. We both have seen too much solid evidence of this truth to doubt it anymore.
After she gave birth to my *******, and her first born, we started to share with each other about a fantasy she'd been holding back from in self-denial. This fantasy had to do with being 'captivated, captured, conquered,' and inevitably impregnated by a man she hardly knew, but one that was, 1-very tall, 2-very muscular, 3-very intelligent, 4-very masculine, and 5-very dominant...all genetic traits carried within families. The part about being impregnated by someone other than her husband made it hard for her to admit even to herself.
At some point I picked up on this, and added it to our role play when we had sex, and as it came out. Over the next few days, I learned what sorts of traits turned her on the most, and began to make a plan. About 2 weeks later we were having sex, I held her just short of orgasms until she could no longer hold back the COMPLETE truth!

Me and Alyssa have always been open with each other about ourselves, secrets, desires, and fantasies.
We both have agreed that it is not only a woman's right, but also her instinctive desire and genetic responsibility to be bred by the most talented and impressive male specimens she can...and to have as much genetic diversity in her offspring as possible. We both have seen too much solid evidence of this truth to doubt it anymore.
After she gave birth to my *******, and her first born, we started to share with each other about a fantasy she'd been holding back from in self-denial. This fantasy had to do with being 'captivated, captured, conquered,' and inevitably impregnated by a man she hardly knew, but one that was, 1-very tall, 2-very muscular, 3-very intelligent, 4-very masculine, and 5-very dominant...all genetic traits carried within families. The part about being impregnated by someone other than her husband made it hard for her to admit even to herself.
At some point I picked up on this, and added it to our role play when we had sex, and as it came out. Over the next few days, I learned what sorts of traits turned her on the most, and began to make a plan. About 2 weeks later we were having sex, I held her just short of orgasms until she could no longer hold back the COMPLETE truth!
...and once this admission was made, I pulled out, put her robe over her, then carried her out into the garage and placed her in the passenger's seat (the door was already open). I massaged her hot wet pussy as I drove drove her about 30 minutes, into town. I pulled down a dark alley and told her sternly to get out and (totally naked under her robe, and in heat) knock on the third door on the right!
Once out, I drove into a parking garage and left our car, then I was able to gaze down into the alley.

*You see, when over the previous couple weeks I'd been out and looking around. I ran into a former college teammate I knew had a reputation. This guy was a bit unusual in that he emigrated from Africa as a baby, and in high school became quite the athlete. Because of not being raised in the American sports culture, he only really to began to understand the games, football and basketball once he was in college...he'd been able to get by on sheer genetic ability until then. He could have possibly made it as a pro in either sport, had he not been involved in an unfortunate accident when visiting relatives in his native homeland. After a brief conversation, I learned all of his family and tribe seemed to be similarly blessed as well. He was not only nearing 7-foot tall, but must have been around 280lbs of rippling muscle. In addition to this, he scored high marks in his (engineering) studies, and had a genuine passion for music and singing. He also was truly "blessed."*

I became pregnant by accident, a change of birth control and a sickness bug, I / we had a termination, not nice but reality, Simon had a vasectomy 17 years prior, I was 45 my youngest was 18 , and how do you explain to 4 ******* there going to have a black sibling! ,
Ironically my eldest was 27 at the time and my lover was 30
Yes not ideal but pretty hit that he knocked you up though, it was a successful breeding.

Back