BREEDING TIME!

We've been pretty active for about 7 years now. I never imagined it either when I was younger or first starting to explore my sexual side. My husband is allowed to have other woman but he rarely does by choice.
I think most women start later than you but hey. Is your husband older and would you like to have him participate, my wife likes being licked while she fucks

I think most women start later than you but hey. Is your husband older and would you like to have him participate, my wife likes being licked while she fucks
Well that is just when we started as a couple. He has participated a few times but I think we both enjoy the one on one approach more.

Well that is just when we started as a couple. He has participated a few times but I think we both enjoy the one on one approach more.
do your friends know and do always use a condom or let them cum. I have been with other women as well and over time I have become pretty laid back about sexual behavior. Do you have regulars , my swife worked away and would have several while she was at the work city and some at home

do your friends know and do always use a condom or let them cum. I have been with other women as well and over time I have become pretty laid back about sexual behavior. Do you have regulars , my swife worked away and would have several while she was at the work city and some at home
We keep it pretty secret from our friends and family outside of that type of activity. I do have regulars as I like to bond with men I sleep with and once I know them well then we don't use condoms. If someone is new or unknown then I will use a condom.

We keep it pretty secret from our friends and family outside of that type of activity. I do have regulars as I like to bond with men I sleep with and once I know them well then we don't use condoms. If someone is new or unknown then I will use a condom.
does your husband lick you after. How often do you meet other men and do you find problems with managing time and men. Once we had three visitors one day and then three the next and all men we knew well and she just did not want to say no. Do you like them big

He has a few times but he prefers to push it further into me. Most of the time I stick with regulars. We don't seek out new men too often and sometimes it can become busy socially but most of the time it is just like having friends you spend time with. I never try and spread myself super thin on time or energy. I like them in all shapes and sizes.

did you talk about it much before you did it and what we found that eventually over a few years you end up with a number of men some who you may only see once a year and some more often and there are dry periods because of various reasons and then it rains or cums alot. Was it your idea at first , do you spend the night with others or weekends. My wife found no difference regarding race and she has had a few from many different places

Back