BREEDING TIME!

Looking for the absolute BEST pics and/or vids of white, asian, latina or any type of woman getting thoroughly FERTILIZED. Not just money shots or creampies (though I do love seeing those) but BBCs BALLS DEEP inside a woman to their CERVIX. Not only that but situations were you know there is no chance for these hapless ladies but to be BRED.

Anybody have a a few pics/vids they like to share?

MacNfries

Male
Sweet & Cordial
Gold Member
From
NC, US
Looking for the absolute BEST pics and/or vids of white, asian, latina or any type of woman getting thoroughly FERTILIZED ...... BBCs BALLS DEEP inside a woman to their CERVIX. Not only that but situations were you know there is no chance for these hapless ladies but to be BRED.
You know, a guy only needs about 6 inches of cock to be "balls deep to her cervix" ... and this crap about guys pushing their cocks through the cervix into the womb ... just fantasy talk ... no way that happens without critical injury to the female, and I mean rupturing the cervix. :unsure: That said ... lets see if I can add a few to your collection that you don't have.

I also have bunches of moms with black men & their little black babies ... I'm hesitant to post those.

Attachments

cuckolded wimp

Male
Gold Member
From
UK
These are great pics, and show to the world, that white women are sluts an d want to be filled with the most prescious liquid in the world, "BLACK CUM SEED". Many of us little white boi hubbys want this too. To have our beloved wives, daughters, mothers, bloated by the blackmans seed, and producing a little black prince or princess, to raise for the superior blackman.

Alanm

Male
Gold Member
From
PA, US
Would love to see that with the wife, she loves cum in her. Can' t pregnant now, well slim chance but it always possible one of those sperms could make it through.

Janice K

Female
Gold Member
From
FL, US
You know, a guy only needs about 6 inches of cock to be "balls deep to her cervix" ... and this crap about guys pushing their cocks through the cervix into the womb ... just fantasy talk ... no way that happens without critical injury to the female, and I mean rupturing the cervix. :unsure: That said ... lets see if I can add a few to your collection that you don't have.

I also have bunches of moms with black men & their little black babies ... I'm hesitant to post those.

Very true statement about cock entering past the cervix.. but if your willing to send them privately, I'd love to see some of the photos you mentioned you're hesitant to post.. but I can understand if you don't want to but just let me know..

Kum Hoar

Female
Gold Member
From
CA, US

Lovely pics!! :)