BREEDING TIME!

Breed me ... Daily!
tumblr_lo8qobs8I51qmswq3o1_500.jpg

Ready! Willing! Able!

Looking for the absolute BEST pics and/or vids of white, asian, latina or any type of woman getting thoroughly FERTILIZED. Not just money shots or creampies (though I do love seeing those) but BBCs BALLS DEEP inside a woman to their CERVIX. Not only that but situations were you know there is no chance for these hapless ladies but to be BRED.

Anybody have a a few pics/vids they like to share?
.. That and pregnancy and especially birth videos

put all the cum into a woman that you want but if she is on birth control or fixed or at the wrong time there will be no breeding and a woman can get pregnant just from cum on the outside of her pussy

It is a super hot and sexy idea I love to roleplay when with black men or bulls. Them telling me how I am only good for fucking and breeding and how knocked up I am going to be as they shoot string after string into me and I am begging for more.
if i was your white husband, i would actually get black men on your most fertile time and ask them cum in you with purpose of putting a black baby in white wife's belly!

Maybe at the point when we are ready to have children that is something we will want and I will respond in kind. As of right now though we are having fun.
you are cute and it should be fun but having children is a lifelong commitment. Cucking is a strange but natural thing for some women to do and some men to be

you are cute and it should be fun but having children is a lifelong commitment. Cucking is a strange but natural thing for some women to do and some men to be
I agree and that is why I am just playing at the moment. My husband isn't a cuck in the sense him and I still have sex and he doesn't watch me have sex with other men of get degraded during it. When the time comes we want children he will get the first chance to get me pregnant and if he doesn't want to, can't, or if we just decide we like the idea of me getting pregnant from a black man we will go that route.

It is a super hot and sexy idea I love to roleplay when with black men or bulls. Them telling me how I am only good for fucking and breeding and how knocked up I am going to be as they shoot string after string into me and I am begging for more.
O yes, women who talk like that during sex make the pleasure of exploding deep in their wombs almost unbearable!

I agree and that is why I am just playing at the moment. My husband isn't a cuck in the sense him and I still have sex and he doesn't watch me have sex with other men of get degraded during it. When the time comes we want children he will get the first chance to get me pregnant and if he doesn't want to, can't, or if we just decide we like the idea of me getting pregnant from a black man we will go that route.
being a cuckold means that your wife fucks other men and all the crap about degrading and chastity and caged and no sex is just imaginary wet dreams although it probably does happen. There are cuckolds who do not realize they are and those who pretend they do not know and those who accept it. I think that all the bulls and other men are cucks in a way since they share and do what the woman desires. Please oh please may I lol

being a cuckold means that your wife fucks other men and all the crap about degrading and chastity and caged and no sex is just imaginary wet dreams although it probably does happen. There are cuckolds who do not realize they are and those who pretend they do not know and those who accept it. I think that all the bulls and other men are cucks in a way since they share and do what the woman desires. Please oh please may I lol
I guess in that aspect it all depends upon the person or couples definition of a cuck. For my husband and I a cuck is denied sex due to being inferior or so forth and I don't deny my husband anything. Nothing wrong with either in my mind, just how I see it.

I guess in that aspect it all depends upon the person or couples definition of a cuck. For my husband and I a cuck is denied sex due to being inferior or so forth and I don't deny my husband anything. Nothing wrong with either in my mind, just how I see it.
You sound more like my wife except she likes me involved and close . I would like to see some valid research about women who dominate in relationship and cuckolding in it's various forms but it is a taboo subject. We have had friends who did a lot of investigation into various forms of kink and sex including bdsm.

You sound more like my wife except she likes me involved and close . I would like to see some valid research about women who dominate in relationship and cuckolding in it's various forms but it is a taboo subject. We have had friends who did a lot of investigation into various forms of kink and sex including bdsm.
I don't consider myself the dominant in our relationship. My husband is that role as he likes to set me up with men and even bulls. He enjoys having me afterwards to himself.

I don't consider myself the dominant in our relationship. My husband is that role as he likes to set me up with men and even bulls. He enjoys having me afterwards to himself.
my wife had me go out with her to find the first few and then she had me find them. How long have you been into it and how many men if I may ask. I never thought I would end up doing the things I do when I was first married. Is your husband allowed other women

my wife had me go out with her to find the first few and then she had me find them. How long have you been into it and how many men if I may ask. I never thought I would end up doing the things I do when I was first married. Is your husband allowed other women
We've been pretty active for about 7 years now. I never imagined it either when I was younger or first starting to explore my sexual side. My husband is allowed to have other woman but he rarely does by choice.

Back