Breeding Officially done..... anyone else?....advice....support etc

Hit me up on a PM and I'll dismantle your argument in 2 seconds if you like.
Nothing to dismantle, you believe a choice 3 consenting adults make based on a lifestyle is fair to a baby who had no say in a situation it had no part in except it's conception, she didn't accidentally get pregnant she chose to do this not thinking what the baby will endure later, I was basing advice on my experience. Nuff said bye bye and enjoy your jackoff session. Asking for advice and experience means accepting both sides not just the ones praising it, bye

Congratulations to the OP! It really is a wonderful feeling and the ultimate step to take in this lifestyle. My wife and I have children from bulls and she’s pregnant now with a black baby. I hope you and your family are happy and healthy.

I also don’t want to discount the experiences of others like @whtcpl4fun. I know it can be difficult, and black people still suffer a harder life in many ways. Please don’t namecall or discount others’ experiences. I personally am very liberal and progressive, and I know there are many conservatives here, but I’m hoping this is a place where we can love each other and ignore that for a while.

Congratulations to the OP! It really is a wonderful feeling and the ultimate step to take in this lifestyle. My wife and I have children from bulls and she’s pregnant now with a black baby. I hope you and your family are happy and healthy.

I also don’t want to discount the experiences of others like @whtcpl4fun. I know it can be difficult, and black people still suffer a harder life in many ways. Please don’t namecall or discount others’ experiences. I personally am very liberal and progressive, and I know there are many conservatives here, but I’m hoping this is a place where we can love each other and ignore that for a while.
Wasn't discounting giving an account of my experience, I'm done bye y'all enjoy

Hi All!! I know there has been a million other posts on this subject so I am sorry for that. But, we wanted to share our excitement and hopefully connect with other couples who have been down this road before or going through a similar situation.
I am currently 4.5 months pregnant with my bulls baby and couldn’t be anymore excited. We just started telling people about the pregnancy but are curious as to what other couples experiences were. Good or bad. About the pregnancy in general or the life style. Basically we are looking for others to talk to because we have been very discreet thus far. Any input would be great! 😘View attachment 3337791View attachment 3337791
Well, first off, congratulations. Now I cannot tell you from first hand knowledge. But, as an older white guy, when I see a white girl with a mixed race baby, It gets my dick hard. Once, I saw a white couple with a mixed race baby and I wanted to chat, but I didn't. But that really got my motor running thinking about what had been going on in their lives.

Hi All!! I know there has been a million other posts on this subject so I am sorry for that. But, we wanted to share our excitement and hopefully connect with other couples who have been down this road before or going through a similar situation.
I am currently 4.5 months pregnant with my bulls baby and couldn’t be anymore excited. We just started telling people about the pregnancy but are curious as to what other couples experiences were. Good or bad. About the pregnancy in general or the life style. Basically we are looking for others to talk to because we have been very discreet thus far. Any input would be great! 😘View attachment 3337791View attachment 3337791
Congratulations! We were in the same boat. We had kept everything discrete minus some close friends and then we became pregnant with our first baby. If it had just been the rest of the world we would have just moved on but the main thing was our families and what the children would experience in the future. In that sense we came clean with our lifestyle and how we were going to continue living.

Congratulations! We were in the same boat. We had kept everything discrete minus some close friends and then we became pregnant with our first baby. If it had just been the rest of the world we would have just moved on but the main thing was our families and what the children would experience in the future. In that sense we came clean with our lifestyle and how we were going to continue living.
Were you (and husband) actively trying with bull, orrrrr it just kinda happened. Either way congrats. ******* r ******* gotta love em either way. Lol.

Amazing, but how did 'strangers' react? I know that most people don't care much anymore but it's always interesting to look at how people react. I'm a white man myself trying to impregnate my black girlfriend.
Honestly not too many people seem to care or if they do I don't notice. I go out with both my husband and my bull so sometimes when I am with my bull people just assume we've had children.

Honestly not too many people seem to care or if they do I don't notice. I go out with both my husband and my bull so sometimes when I am with my bull people just assume we've had children.
When you go out with your husband and your black bull, I am sure people assume you are a married white wife, your white husband is your cuckold, and your black bull is the ******* of your black baby. They know your lucky white husband is not the ******* of your black baby.

Leann Carter...not sure if you remember me? How have you've been... I take you've already had the baby? Refresh my memory, is it a boy or girl? And what name did you pick out?

In need of advice...being a black man...i got fucked yesterday which was awesome surprised she'd prefer bareback. I'm still sore, she was tight...guess from fucking all you white boys lol anyways my questions is( and this goes to all you ladies) I'm looking for wives to breed, how do I go about making it happen? Advice suggestions?

Back