Breeding Officially done..... anyone else?....advice....support etc

First congratulations to you and your husband on your decision.

congratulations to the Black man who gave you good sex and he will always be with you in the baby.

Congratulations to your husband. If he gets turned on knowing another man’s baby is in your belly, then you have a special husband. He loves you enough to share you and care for what you have co-created.
For opening your legs and your life to your lover’s baby. I commend you. You are part of a growing group of White couples who want to have a Black mixed baby.

You will get some looks from others who don’t understand your decision. But learn as much about the History and culture of the ******* of the bi-racial baby so you can support him/her in being who they are: the bonding of the two races.

Hi All!! I know there has been a million other posts on this subject so I am sorry for that. But, we wanted to share our excitement and hopefully connect with other couples who have been down this road before or going through a similar situation.
I am currently 4.5 months pregnant with my bulls baby and couldn’t be anymore excited. We just started telling people about the pregnancy but are curious as to what other couples experiences were. Good or bad. About the pregnancy in general or the life style. Basically we are looking for others to talk to because we have been very discreet thus far. Any input would be great! 😘View attachment 3337791View attachment 3337791
Congratulations on having your black baby. I am glad that both you and your lucky white husband are both happy and excited about you having a black man's baby. You are both very lucky.
My wife probably had had 3 other men's babies. I love them just as much as the 2 babies that she had with me. My wife loves having men fuck her bareback and the 3 babies that she probably had with other men were just a result of her having unprotected sex with other men. I don't think she planned on having their babies but of course she had to have them once the men had fucked their babies into her. I do believe the men probably intended and enjoyed fucking their babies into my wife. Anyway, My wife and I and all 5 of our children have had a wonderful life together.
My wife and I were talking recently about all of the men that have fucked their hot cum into her unprotected married white pussy . She asked me what I would have thought if she had a black baby. I told her that it would be her black baby so naturally I would love it like I would the babies she had with me. Then I told her that it would have been hard to explain to her parents. She told me that her mom would probably love that she was having a black baby because she liked black men also but her dad would have been very upset. Sadly my wife did not have any black babies but she probably had other men's white babies. My wife told me that she would love to have a black baby. I know that my wife was sincere in her wish for a black baby. I could tell by the way she looked and talked about how much she wanted a beautiful black baby. I told my wife that I wish she were able to have a black man's baby and that I would love to watch a black man fucking her and shooting his hot black baby making cum in her unprotected married white pussy and womb, being there at the moment of conception, watching him impregnate my white wife.
Lucky for me that I have had the pleasure of watching several black men shooting their hot black baby making cum in her unprotected married white pussy and womb but, sadly, none of them impregnated her.
Also, I think that none of the name calling is productive. This is a sex site and we are all here to enjoy our various lifestyles. One of my favorite sayings is, Don't judge me because I sin differently than you do. Best to all of you.

Congratulations on having your black baby. I am glad that both you and your lucky white husband are both happy and excited about you having a black man's baby. You are both very lucky.
My wife probably had had 3 other men's babies. I love them just as much as the 2 babies that she had with me. My wife loves having men fuck her bareback and the 3 babies that she probably had with other men were just a result of her having unprotected sex with other men. I don't think she planned on having their babies but of course she had to have them once the men had fucked their babies into her. I do believe the men probably intended and enjoyed fucking their babies into my wife. Anyway, My wife and I and all 5 of our children have had a wonderful life together.
My wife and I were talking recently about all of the men that have fucked their hot cum into her unprotected married white pussy . She asked me what I would have thought if she had a black baby. I told her that it would be her black baby so naturally I would love it like I would the babies she had with me. Then I told her that it would have been hard to explain to her parents. She told me that her mom would probably love that she was having a black baby because she liked black men also but her dad would have been very upset. Sadly my wife did not have any black babies but she probably had other men's white babies. My wife told me that she would love to have a black baby. I know that my wife was sincere in her wish for a black baby. I could tell by the way she looked and talked about how much she wanted a beautiful black baby. I told my wife that I wish she were able to have a black man's baby and that I would love to watch a black man fucking her and shooting his hot black baby making cum in her unprotected married white pussy and womb, being there at the moment of conception, watching him impregnate my white wife.
Lucky for me that I have had the pleasure of watching several black men shooting their hot black baby making cum in her unprotected married white pussy and womb but, sadly, none of them impregnated her.
Also, I think that none of the name calling is productive. This is a sex site and we are all here to enjoy our various lifestyles. One of my favorite sayings is, Don't judge me because I sin differently than you do. Best to all of you.
So basically what you're saying is you can't actually say anything about dealing with actually raising a black baby, 2 white people raising a black baby isn't the same as 2 white people raising a white baby. They asked for advice which means they're gonna get the people gushing over how wonderful it is, which I've noticed most of those people admit to not actually experiencing this. Then there's the people like me who have done it and know from first hand experience what we had to deal with, as well as what our ******* dealt with.

So basically what you're saying is you can't actually say anything about dealing with actually raising a black baby, 2 white people raising a black baby isn't the same as 2 white people raising a white baby. They asked for advice which means they're gonna get the people gushing over how wonderful it is, which I've noticed most of those people admit to not actually experiencing this. Then there's the people like me who have done it and know from first hand experience what we had to deal with, as well as what our ******* dealt with.
Why did you have a black baby? Did you not think of the consequences?

Why did you have a black baby? Did you not think of the consequences?
I didn't go out trying to get pregnant I was seeing a guy and we started having sex, I got pregnant, relationship didn't work out I met someone else we got married. Not every white woman that has a black baby did it just to have a black baby. Oh and since you are so interested I had a white baby first.

I didn't go out trying to get pregnant I was seeing a guy and we started having sex, I got pregnant, relationship didn't work out I met someone else we got married. Not every white woman that has a black baby did it just to have a black baby. Oh and since you are so interested I had a white baby first.
So you think that because you got pregnant with a black baby by risking unprotected sex with a black man that you are the standard of rightousness that should judge a loving white couple that wants to have a black baby?

This is horseshit...the only people "approving" of this is white Jack off fantasy guy, and black guy who wants to have a bunch of ******* out there, but no be a *******....yeah I fucking said it. More Chicago and Baltimore....worse, you're gonna use a mixed baby as a sex fantasy....how fucking selfish....if any other white male responds to this, hes jerking off to it and you're encouraging it

This is horseshit...the only people "approving" of this is white Jack off fantasy guy, and black guy who wants to have a bunch of ******* out there, but no be a *******....yeah I fucking said it. More Chicago and Baltimore....worse, you're gonna use a mixed baby as a sex fantasy....how fucking selfish....if any other white male responds to this, hes jerking off to it and you're encouraging it
Another righteous judge on a black to white sex site. Naturally you had to reply with name calling and and think you are such a good person you have the right to judge other people.

Another righteous judge on a black to white sex site. Naturally you had to reply with name calling and and think you are such a good person you have the right to judge other people.
I can judge this, and you, white jack off guy, otherwise you'd be verified

So you think that because you got pregnant with a black baby by risking unprotected sex with a black man that you are the standard of rightousness that should judge a loving white couple that wants to have a black baby?
So who's judging now, yes I had sex with a black guy, was on birth control which failed, never said I was the standard of righteousness they asked for advice just because I'm not gushing happiness everywhere doesn't mean it is any less important. If people don't want to hear real life experience they shouldn't ask.

[Thank you, when the baby starts school and they are slapped with the reality maybe they'll seeQUOTE="alljackdup, post: 2992088, member: 160001"]
[/QUOTE]

Wh
Why are you so defensive on this it's not your baby it's another person's thread.you don't have anything productive to add except I wish it happened to us.

Wh

Why are you so defensive on this it's not your baby it's another person's thread.you don't have anything productive to add except I wish it happened to us.
I am trying to point out that they are a loving white couple that wants to have a black baby and that does not make them bad or irresponsible.

I am trying to point out that they are a loving white couple that wants to have a black baby and that does not make them bad or irresponsible.
It is irresponsible if the main reason is just because of the race, very irresponsible. But notice after the shitstorm started amazingly they disappeared from their own thread.

I'm pointing out that sick fucks like you are Jacking off to it....you cant deny it....you're a fucking white guy on here jacking off, either your woman doesnt know, or you dont have one, otherwise you'd be verified.....your opinion means *******

I can judge this, and you, white jack off guy, otherwise you'd be verified
If you are such a good righteous person what are you doing on a sex site? Naturally, you are not that good as is shown by your inability to reply with reason, you can't help but lower yourself to name calling. I guess that makes you think it makes you a better person.

Sex site, not breeding site..my wife and I are verified, you and your jack off hand are not...kindly fuck off

Back