Breeding Officially done..... anyone else?....advice....support etc

Our thread was for us to try and connect with other couples who have been in the same situation as us, in hopes of them maybe sharing their experiences with us(good or bad), offer up some advice and/or moral support if needed. Never was it opened up to anyone’s opinion of my choices? Even still we respected his opinion, even though we never asked for it, and could absolutely care less about what anyone thinks about our choices. As far as somebody laying out a personal opinion against what kind of parent I will be, they can take that ******* and go fuck off with it? Which by the way, saying fuck you to someone doesn’t automatically make me and my anger uncontrollable, it just means that you have no idea who I am personally, so fuck you and your personal attack on us. And since you want to be his body guard, you can take yourself and your opinion with him? Again, we never once asked what you think of us, and quite frankly, unless you have shared the same experiences as us, neither one of you had any business coming out of pocket on my thread! So now you both can exit my post, and troll somebody else, but don’t you ever question me as a parent again, or question my response to unwanted and uncalled for personal attacks! Have a great day, and if you respond with some stupid ******* again I’ll just report you and have your ignorance removed from the site completely! Sorry not sorry🤷🏻‍♂️
I have been there and don't automatically attack someone when they made a negative response that's childish and immature. You posted on a public forum but expect everyone to just come at You with positive reinforcement, not going to happen. My *******, bi racial, is a great young man but believe me it was rough raising him especially in the south, if this is your attitude every time someone makes a negative comment you're in for a long road and that baby will notice those outbursts. Take back that angry defensive attitude because if you think it won't affect the baby you're wrong. You wanted advice there's mine. Enjoy your day and your life. Good bye

No fuck you !!! Because you bredding for a black man does not make you a black woman!! Stop tying to be like one! Now report me and report yourself to the police for the unfit and uniformed mom that you would become .. so sorry for this mixed race baby .. please report me !!! Typical American and trump nation. Overly sensitive but can give it out !!
Okay I'm a trump person but believe me the views this person is taking is way off base, and I completely agree that it's a fucked up decision. Not all Trump people have a fucked up mindset. The fact all she is posting is tantrums towards those that don't support them and all they talk about is how hot it is, absolutely no thought on what the baby will be dealing with as they grow up just focusing on their lifestyle. People can have different political views but still agree with each other on total fucker. Okay now.

I could lower myself to your standards but I won’t stoop that low,, then again you must be breeding for some ghetto brother that have about 20 ******* all around because most sane black men won’t even contemplate such a thing with such a thing like yourself. Now please report me! Do you want my name and address too? Dumb bimbo !!!

Yay so happy for you. Wish I could one day be a mom ❤

There will always be narrow mind people preaching when on this site which clearly adapts around the ir narrative. As for your friend and family is none of their business. The only thing that matters is the love you will have for your baby and the love your baby will have for you.

You intentionally wanted to be a mom and it's noble blessing I wish I can one day experience for self. There are MILLIONS of babies born each year from people having sexual endeavors that go too far. We are all products of perverted agenda to be honest so this is no different.

Just focus on the relationship within your family unti with your husband and again I am so happy for you. Race doesn't mean anything, look past that ❤

Last edited:
******* are cruel. This poor baby is going to have a rough younger life. He or she is going to have to live with with embarrassment, ridicule and judgment from many different people in their lives. This isn’t a normal mixed couple scenario. This is totally different. One day this baby will grow and find that their lives were the result of a sexual fantasy that was brought to the complete end. How do you explain to this baby that mommy like to fuck other guys while daddy watches? Eventually it will all come out. I pray for this baby’s peace in this cruel unforgiving world.

Okay I'm a trump person but believe me the views this person is taking is way off base, and I completely agree that it's a fucked up decision. Not all Trump people have a fucked up mindset. The fact all she is posting is tantrums towards those that don't support them and all they talk about is how hot it is, absolutely no thought on what the baby will be dealing with as they grow up just focusing on their lifestyle. People can have different political views but still agree with each other on total fucker. Okay now.
You don't persuade by invoking Trump. You just count yourself as naive or worst as he is our "grab them by the pussy" worst President ever. Hopefully he and his sorry band will be gone to the dustbins of history soon.

You don't persuade by invoking Trump. You just count yourself as naive or worst as he is our "grab them by the pussy" worst President ever. Hopefully he and his sorry band will be gone to the dustbins of history soon.
Wow I wasn't invoking anyone and making judgments on people based on political affiliation is not very mature. You enjoyed your life and goodbye

There will always be narrow mind people preaching when on this site which clearly adapts around the ir narrative. As for your friend and family is none of their business. The only thing that matters is the love you will have for your baby and the love your baby will have for you.

You intentionally wanted to be a mom and it's noble blessing I wish I can one day experience for self. There are MILLIONS of babies born each year from people having sexual endeavors that go too far. We are all products of perverted agenda to be honest so this is no different.

Just focus on the relationship within your family unti with your husband and again I am so happy for you. Race doesn't mean anything, look past that ❤
The Lord blesses us in so many ways, children, jobs, money, health.... etc and we are truly blessed so that we can, in turn, be a blessing to others, but having children out of this lifestyle it’s a recipe for disaster.

Our future children should never be part of this fantasy game, they need their real loving, caring mom and dad, not mom n cuckold/ bull or lover.

This isn’t about preaching, it’s about the unborn baby who has no choice or voice. It’s about right or wrong, and this is wrong. Enough said.

You may try to persuade or fool us, but you can’t mock or fool the true creator.

If this is what you and your husband discussed and wanted, congratulations and good luck. Hopefully, you've discussed if the ******* of the new baby will be involved in his/her upbringing? education? emotional support? physical support? financial support? Do you know the *******'s family medical history for hereditary illnesses? Based on your ages, your other children are probably still rather young. How are you going to explain to them then their new half-brother/sister is not a product of your marriage? As someone earlier stated, children can be cruel. Their school friends and their parents may not be as accepting as you. This is a tricky road you're chosen. We sincerely wish you and your family the best.

If this is what you and your husband discussed and wanted, congratulations and good luck. Hopefully, you've discussed if the ******* of the new baby will be involved in his/her upbringing? education? emotional support? physical support? financial support? Do you know the *******'s family medical history for hereditary illnesses? Based on your ages, your other children are probably still rather young. How are you going to explain to them then their new half-brother/sister is not a product of your marriage? As someone earlier stated, children can be cruel. Their school friends and their parents may not be as accepting as you. This is a tricky road you're chosen. We sincerely wish you and your family the best.
This is what I was trying to put forth, deciding on a pregnancy because it's truly what's wanted is one thing making a choice based on a lifestyle when another life is involved is something more.

Our thread was for us to try and connect with other couples who have been in the same situation as us, in hopes of them maybe sharing their experiences with us(good or bad), offer up some advice and/or moral support if needed. Never was it opened up to anyone’s opinion of my choices? Even still we respected his opinion, even though we never asked for it, and could absolutely care less about what anyone thinks about our choices. As far as somebody laying out a personal opinion against what kind of parent I will be, they can take that ******* and go fuck off with it? Which by the way, saying fuck you to someone doesn’t automatically make me and my anger uncontrollable, it just means that you have no idea who I am personally, so fuck you and your personal attack on us. And since you want to be his body guard, you can take yourself and your opinion with him? Again, we never once asked what you think of us, and quite frankly, unless you have shared the same experiences as us, neither one of you had any business coming out of pocket on my thread! So now you both can exit my post, and troll somebody else, but don’t you ever question me as a parent again, or question my response to unwanted and uncalled for personal attacks! Have a great day, and if you respond with some stupid ******* again I’ll just report you and have your ignorance removed from the site completely! Sorry not sorry🤷🏻‍♂️

I don't know if you are good parents for your previous children or not. That is true so far. But you post here that you're pregnant by another man. So you boast that this baby is the symbol of your lifestyle. This is what I condemn and I feel sorry for the baby because it is born in such a relationship. Especially if you already have children. How do you explain to these other children that the youngest brother / sister is from another *******? I think cuckolding is a thing that should only take place between the three of you (Hotwife, Cuckold, Bull or more). It is a sexual fantasy, and family life or a baby's life should not be drawn into this fetish. After all, they are children for heaven's sake and you are their parents. Your job is to protect them and not to see them as part of your fetish. Because you are doing that right now. Having a baby from another man has far greater consequences for the baby, the previous children, and family life than you previously imagined. I think you just thought it was sexy and that's it. What will the friends of your previous children say about this etc ... Well, good luck with that, but for me it's definitely not a good situation that you and your family have put yourself in ...

1589110762567.png

To make it clear: I do not condemn interracial relationships or biracial children. It is absolutely not my intention. It is one thing if the baby arises from a relationship that the baby wants as an expression of their mutual love. But it's another thing to ******* a baby just because the cuckold or hotwife find it exciting for their sexuality. And that was what the original poster of this thread wrote. It makes her cuckold very excited that she is pregnant by another man. The baby is said to be the public expression of their sexual fetishes. And I'm sorry if some think I'm racist or jealous or whatever, but it's perfectly clear that that's not ok ... It's about an unborn baby damn it! That has nothing to do with your imagination! And that some of them cannot differentiate here is a dramatic sign for me!

1589111677409.png

Hi All!! I know there has been a million other posts on this subject so I am sorry for that. But, we wanted to share our excitement and hopefully connect with other couples who have been down this road before or going through a similar situation.
I am currently 4.5 months pregnant with my bulls baby and couldn’t be anymore excited. We just started telling people about the pregnancy but are curious as to what other couples experiences were. Good or bad. About the pregnancy in general or the life style. Basically we are looking for others to talk to because we have been very discreet thus far. Any input would be great! 😘View attachment 3337791View attachment 3337791
Congrats and good luck!!! Congrats to your bull, too. I'm sure your hubby is proud of you. Congrats to him, too 😘 😘 😘

Back