Breeding Officially done..... anyone else?....advice....support etc

Cpl4ova8

Couple
Real Person
From
RI, US
Hi All!! I know there has been a million other posts on this subject so I am sorry for that. But, we wanted to share our excitement and hopefully connect with other couples who have been down this road before or going through a similar situation.
I am currently 4.5 months pregnant with my bulls baby and couldn’t be anymore excited. We just started telling people about the pregnancy but are curious as to what other couples experiences were. Good or bad. About the pregnancy in general or the life style. Basically we are looking for others to talk to because we have been very discreet thus far. Any input would be great! 😘View attachment 3337791View attachment 3337791

Congrats on getting bred I too am pregnant due in early September feel free to ask me anything
How do you deal with telling your friends and family? No one knows about our private life, but soon will! Just looking for a way to let them know about the baby, and want them to be excited, but at the same time let them know we don’t care what they think about anything else?

I think it's the worst thing you can do to your baby. It is innocent and has nothing to do with your lifestyle. Still, it is the symbol of your complicated relationship that the baby will never understand. A baby has to grow up in a household that offers stability and security. Ultimately, you only fathered the baby because it stems from your sexual imagination. But a baby means so much more than just an expression of your sexual perversion. You have to take intensive care of it and love it unconditionally. So I think the baby is the victim in this situation without wanting to. To be honest, it is very irresponsible and means to me that you will not be suitable as parents. Excuse my clear and honest words, but as a ******* I know what I'm talking about!

1589007899493.png

I think it's the worst thing you can do to your baby. It is innocent and has nothing to do with your lifestyle. Still, it is the symbol of your complicated relationship that the baby will never understand. A baby has to grow up in a household that offers stability and security. Ultimately, you only fathered the baby because it stems from your sexual imagination. But a baby means so much more than just an expression of your sexual perversion. You have to take intensive care of it and love it unconditionally. So I think the baby is the victim in this situation without wanting to. To be honest, it is very irresponsible and means to me that you will not be suitable as parents. Excuse my clear and honest words, but as a ******* I know what I'm talking about!

View attachment 3341574
I respect your opinion, except for one thing! Your last statement about not being suitable parent? Well I can tell you that if you had any idea who we were, you would know that we raised 3 great ******* already(all my husbands and I), and they are great *******! So fuck you and your personal assessment of people who you’ve never even met! You can think anything you want about how we went about it, but don’t you ever question me as a parent! Have a nice day, and good luck in whatever it is that keeps you smiling!

Wow great parent you are for sure ! Some one disagrees with your choice and you opened it up for people’s opinions by putting it on here are out there. But fuck you is how you respond? Great parenting skills my friend, you can’t even control your temper , imagine how you would behave when others question your choices when that baby is born. Well I for one wishes

Wow great parent you are for sure ! Some one disagrees with your choice and you opened it up for people’s opinions by putting it on here are out there. But fuck you is how you respond? Great parenting skills my friend, you can’t even control your temper , imagine how you would behave when others question your choices when that baby is born. Well I for one wishes
Our thread was for us to try and connect with other couples who have been in the same situation as us, in hopes of them maybe sharing their experiences with us(good or bad), offer up some advice and/or moral support if needed. Never was it opened up to anyone’s opinion of my choices? Even still we respected his opinion, even though we never asked for it, and could absolutely care less about what anyone thinks about our choices. As far as somebody laying out a personal opinion against what kind of parent I will be, they can take that ******* and go fuck off with it? Which by the way, saying fuck you to someone doesn’t automatically make me and my anger uncontrollable, it just means that you have no idea who I am personally, so fuck you and your personal attack on us. And since you want to be his body guard, you can take yourself and your opinion with him? Again, we never once asked what you think of us, and quite frankly, unless you have shared the same experiences as us, neither one of you had any business coming out of pocket on my thread! So now you both can exit my post, and troll somebody else, but don’t you ever question me as a parent again, or question my response to unwanted and uncalled for personal attacks! Have a great day, and if you respond with some stupid ******* again I’ll just report you and have your ignorance removed from the site completely! Sorry not sorry🤷🏻‍♂️

Back