Breeding Officially done..... anyone else?....advice....support etc

It is irresponsible if the main reason is just because of the race, very irresponsible. But notice after the shitstorm started amazingly they disappeared from their own thread.
I don't think the color of the baby a wife has from another man determines that she is or is not responsible. But we can disagree and still not start name calling.

If you are such a good righteous person what are you doing on a sex site? Naturally, you are not that good as is shown by your inability to reply with reason, you can't help but lower yourself to name calling. I guess that makes you think it makes you a better person.
What is your deal with the word righteous, and they're speaking their opinion just like you. Just because you don't want to agree because it goes against your fantasy doesn't make their opinion less. Why don't you just stop, are these personal friends of yours? Damn

Thi
What is your deal with the word righteous, and they're speaking their opinion just like you. Just because you don't want to agree because it goes against your fantasy doesn't make their opinion less. Why don't you just stop, are these personal friends of yours? Damn
This guys a fuckin tool, his media is all internet crap, hes another white guy jack off

So who's judging now, yes I had sex with a black guy, was on birth control which failed, never said I was the standard of righteousness they asked for advice just because I'm not gushing happiness everywhere doesn't mean it is any less important. If people don't want to hear real life experience they shouldn't ask.
I am not judging you, if you feel I did, I apologize. That was not my intention. My intention is that none of us has a right to judge that Lady and her husband.

I don't think the color of the baby a wife has from another man determines that she is or is not responsible. But we can disagree and still not start name calling.
It is irresponsible if she goes out with the purpose of getting pregnant just to have a mixed race baby, in a white couple marriage. This baby did not have a choice, hopefully this kid won't have to suffer the bullshit my ******* did but that's unlikely and if for some reason that baby finds out the reason for its existence is because mommy and" daddy " wanted to have a lifestyle baby, talk about anger and resentment

Thi
This guys a fuckin tool, his media is all internet crap, hes another white guy jack off
My and my wife's media is quite real. Just because you were verified does not make you a good person. You should learn to reason and not stoop to name calling.

It is irresponsible if she goes out with the purpose of getting pregnant just to have a mixed race baby, in a white couple marriage. This baby did not have a choice, hopefully this kid won't have to suffer the bullshit my ******* did but that's unlikely and if for some reason that baby finds out the reason for its existence is because mommy and" daddy " wanted to have a lifestyle baby, talk about anger and resentment
You have a valid point and to express it in a reasonable, non-judgemental way is probably more in line of what they were looking for.

I'm pointing out that sick fucks like you are Jacking off to it....you cant deny it....you're a fucking white guy on here jacking off, either your woman doesnt know, or you dont have one, otherwise you'd be verified.....your opinion means *******
By the way what color is your skin and what do you do on this site?

You have a valid point and to express it in a reasonable, non-judgemental way is probably more in line of what they were looking for.
Okay, so let's sugarcoat everything and make everyone feel good, maybe you should take your irrelevant advice and just enjoy you interracial sex. You should be less judgmental too. Bye now I'm done. You and your little friends go have the sweetest baby shower😏

That was not a question for you but the other rightous judgemental name calling fellow.
Oh so you don't want to answer, amazing the descriptions you give to people because your tantrums make you think that's okay. If that's you, really you, in your pic maybe you should act the age you look until then just go and find your next project

Oh so you don't want to answer, amazing the descriptions you give to people because your tantrums make you think that's okay. If that's you, really you, in your pic maybe you should act the age you look until then just go and find your next project
The reason I was asking him was because why is complaining about white guys jacking off on this site when that is most likely what he is doing. That is my picture and now you are also a judge of how I should act? Really, are you the Pope? I don't think there are any Saints on this site.

The reason I was asking him was because why is complaining about white guys jacking off on this site when that is most likely what he is doing. That is my picture and now you are also a judge of how I should act? Really, are you the Pope? I don't think there are any Saints on this site.
Why don't you go away, everybody is judging but you? the Pope? Damn. You throw a lot of ******* out that has nothing to do with the post. Still trying to understand why you need to defend these people so hard. I would laugh so hard if this was the actual couple on a different account. Please don't say you aren't, if you were you wouldn't admit it

Why don't you go away, everybody is judging but you? the Pope? Damn. You throw a lot of ******* out that has nothing to do with the post. Still trying to understand why you need to defend these people so hard. I would laugh so hard if this was the actual couple on a different account. Please don't say you aren't, if you were you wouldn't admit it
I am going to give up trying to be reasonable with you. Have a good evening.

I'm pointing out that sick fucks like you are Jacking off to it....you cant deny it....you're a fucking white guy on here jacking off, either your woman doesnt know, or you dont have one, otherwise you'd be verified.....your opinion means *******
Once again, what color is your skin and what are you doing on this site? I bet you are a white guy and you come here to jack off Or are you here to preach?

There are one million and one injustices in this world, why are you so fixated on them when in today's world when millions upon millions of people find themselves in relationships raising offspring not of their own DNA? Maybe they've thought it through and it's what they want.
I know, my relationship is in that group where my husband raised my 2 oldest that aren't his, but I didn't make a choice to bring a baby into the world based on a lifestyle that baby didn't choose to be in, my point. Injustices? How are you going to compare this to world injustices, go on and try your half ass argument with someone else, bullshit don't fly here

Back