BNWO discussion

I’m a dedicated believer and supporter of our black gods and the BNWO and truly and sincerely believe in what it represents and what it means for society. It’s the natural order and rightful way of things and believe that the BNWO must happen and our black Gods rule in their rightful place even if it has to happen through the use of extreme measures with the dehumanizing abuse of whites because the BNWO is truly for the best. If you’re likeminded please dm me.
I’m a dedicated believer and supporter of our black gods and the BNWO and truly and sincerely believe in what it represents and what it means for society. It’s the natural order and rightful way of things and believe that the BNWO must happen and our black Gods rule in their rightful place even if it has to happen through the use of extreme measures with the dehumanizing abuse of whites because the BNWO is truly for the best. If you’re likeminded please dm me.
Perfect

There are some clear statistics that show what the information is and in Germany I can only confirm the increase of black men and white women who often let themselves be satisfied

Maybe it’s because black penises are on average 1.9 times the length white ones

White women report to have orgasms 6.4 times more frequently with black partners

There are some clear statistics that show what the information is and in Germany I can only confirm the increase of black men and white women who often let themselves be satisfied

Maybe it’s because black penises are on average 1.9 times the length white ones

White women report to have orgasms 6.4 times more frequently with black partners
You get these statistics from Brussels or Angela Merkel?

Dm me im a true bnwo believe. Want you to serve me, let me treat you like the black cock whore you are

The most important thing in the BNWO is what a certain leader of a country just revealed to the public about a certain Savior.
We need the world to know this fact.
We need these ppl to identify us as that image. Just like the wyt ppl used thefake image to create the current World Order.
But they keep scrubbing it from the Internet.
This saddens me.

The most important thing in the BNWO is what a certain leader of a country just revealed to the public about a certain Savior.
We need the world to know this fact.
We need these ppl to identify us as that image. Just like the wyt ppl used thefake image to create the current World Order.
But they keep scrubbing it from the Internet.
This saddens me.
What image of what Abrahamic fairytale?

Back