Record examples or experiences of real BNWO life without fantasy

Sarei muy interessato a partecipare, eventualmente anche a trasferirmi definitivamente in Argentina, dato che sono un pensionato. ¿Estás en Buenos Aires? ¿Potete dirmi molto di più e fornirmi i dettagli di contacto? Me interesaría mucho participar, posiblemente incluso mudarme definitivamente a Argentina, ya que soy pensionado. ¿Estás en Buenos Aires? ¿Puedes contarme mucho más y proporcionarme datos de contacto?
of course. message me.

BNWO is a kind of culture and way of life, not a kind of politics. if there are any examples or experiences that are truly integrated into life. speak freely

Is it possible to have small self entertainment BNWO communities or BNWO families in the future
The culture is gradually taking root and gaining momentum quite well. Therefore, everything is possible.

The culture is gradually taking root and gaining momentum quite well. Therefore, everything is possible.
It is certainly true that anything is possible, but it would certainly be better to act concretely by creating communities (open or closed) that follow those principles. And, in my opinion, NOT in the name of questionable revenge or repair, but rather out of attraction towards the sexual and family style of the BNWO.

It is certainly true that anything is possible, but it would certainly be better to act concretely by creating communities (open or closed) that follow those principles. And, in my opinion, NOT in the name of questionable revenge or repair, but rather out of attraction towards the sexual and family style of the BNWO.
Yes. I wish it was like that. The main motive is sexual attraction.

me and my Wife are under a BNWO regime for the last 5 years, in Argentina, where is a strong racist culture of discrimination using the "negro" (blackman) and "negra" (blackwoman) derogative terms, which comes from colonial times. We live it as a BDSM lifestyle, similar to other modalities of PRICK BDSM. It could be understood as an extreme modality, yes, and it is, but we consent it, and we know it would never put our lives in danger because our MASTER would never go that far, and everybody who participate knows that there are rational limits. Our MASTER founded a private community with other BLACK MEN and WOMEN, who recruit several white couples where men assume a cuckold rol, as BDSM slaves. white woman are used as sex slaves and whores, and white bois must be pussy free. Part of our lifestyle is to claim in favour of BLACK SUPREMACY and accept our guilt and our obligation to repair the atrocities committed by our ancestors, always in a BDSM lifestyle framework. our MASTER and HIS FRIENDS organize parties and orgies under BNWO rules.
Please tell us more about your situation.

Please tell us more about your situation.
What else do you want to know @VoSch ? i am a beta submissive cuck. i am married to my Wife since 2002. She makes me conscient of what i really am, and with Her i found my identity and feel fulfillness and inner peace. She was who decided to banned me of making love to Her. She explained me Her decision and i understand it. i really can't sexually satisfy a Woman. i never could. In my life i only made love with two Women: my first girlfriend and my Wife. On the other hand, my Wife really enjoys kinky sex. She is a gorgeous hotwife, very Dominant with betas like me, and very submissive with Alpha Men. She introduced me to BDSM and cuckoldry. She loves to be a cuckoldress. For She is a powerful rush: being dominated by aggressive Alpha Dominant Men, and at the same time and have a cuckold husband who can't even touch Her. We both entered a BDSM Community, mainly based in Buenos Aires, called Mazmorra (Dungeon). She trained me, and She teach me all about BDSM and cuckold lifestyle. Five years ago She was blacked by one of our current MASTERS. i've known HIM for a long time from Mazmorra. HE always said me that HE wanted to fuck my Wife. HE finally did and was recruited my Wife as slave of the BNWO/BDSM Community HE hand was recruited as slave with other BBC Friends.

What else do you want to know @VoSch ? i am a beta submissive cuck. i am married to my Wife since 2002. She makes me conscient of what i really am, and with Her i found my identity and feel fulfillness and inner peace. She was who decided to banned me of making love to Her. She explained me Her decision and i understand it. i really can't sexually satisfy a Woman. i never could. In my life i only made love with two Women: my first girlfriend and my Wife. On the other hand, my Wife really enjoys kinky sex. She is a gorgeous hotwife, very Dominant with betas like me, and very submissive with Alpha Men. She introduced me to BDSM and cuckoldry. She loves to be a cuckoldress. For She is a powerful rush: being dominated by aggressive Alpha Dominant Men, and at the same time and have a cuckold husband who can't even touch Her. We both entered a BDSM Community, mainly based in Buenos Aires, called Mazmorra (Dungeon). She trained me, and She teach me all about BDSM and cuckold lifestyle. Five years ago She was blacked by one of our current MASTERS. i've known HIM for a long time from Mazmorra. HE always said me that HE wanted to fuck my Wife. HE finally did and was recruited my Wife as slave of the BNWO/BDSM Community HE hand was recruited as slave with other BBC Friends.
Sounds exciting to me and I see it as a goal of a cuckold couple. but how do you feel about it?

Sounds exciting to me and I see it as a goal of a cuckold couple. but how do you feel about it?
Ohhh i feel really great. Its great, its marvelous, to be what i am in front of others, without any need to pretend what im not. And its great to live my life with the love of my life.

The BNWO can be both personal and political, it is possible for there to be small BNWO communities, where supporters can live the lifestyle, whilst in the wider community, fighting for black advancement, using black owned businesses, voting for only black candidates for political office and pressing for ever more stringent positive discrimination for black people in employment and education.

Think should be only Superior black in law enforcement and even president and vice president makes laws where whites have lower pay wages than Black superior and only blacks can own guns and weapons
There are blacks at top positions in law enforcement and look how they treat blacks, you had a black President and what did he do for you? ******* you to buy health care from a white man!

Back