Record examples or experiences of real BNWO life without fantasy

qqqra

Couple
BNWO is a kind of culture and way of life, not a kind of politics. if there are any examples or experiences that are truly integrated into life. speak freely

Is it possible to have small self entertainment BNWO communities or BNWO families in the future

Attachments

• 1685595282323.png
    1685595282323.png
    326 bytes · Views: 1,668
BNWO is a kind of culture and way of life, not a kind of politics. if there are any examples or experiences that are truly integrated into life. speak freely

Is it possible to have small self entertainment BNWO communities or BNWO families in the future
I'd love a real community. Getting away from it all and just focusing on what is important would make our lives all so much better.

No white marriage will be allowed in the BNWO without a Black man certifying that the couple is committed to black breeding, never have sex & the wife will never touch her husbands penis. If you really love your fiancé this shouldn’t be too much to ask!
A good topic to approach my wife to get her interest is to being up the subject of BNWO. She is very interested in BLM and helping recruiting white wives including her anyway she can. Anyone who has the charisma to talk with her to convince her that she should help and for her to also encourage other white wives to help as well.

Welp, here's comes the hot but true take.

The increase of riots and looting in places like Chicago, New York, etc all that just get ignored or even protected by politicians, white liberals, and fellow black folk BECAUSE the people who did it are black............. that could be considered embracing bnwo. I mean if black folk are now a special protected class or considered above everyone else when it comes to laws and restriction of action; then that's definitely pushing the bnwo agenda.

Welp, here's comes the hot but true take.

The increase of riots and looting in places like Chicago, New York, etc all that just get ignored or even protected by politicians, white liberals, and fellow black folk BECAUSE the people who did it are black............. that could be considered embracing bnwo. I mean if black folk are now a special protected class or considered above everyone else when it comes to laws and restriction of action; then that's definitely pushing the bnwo agenda.
Just afraid of the "racist" label. Always call a duck a duck

me and my Wife are under a BNWO regime for the last 5 years, in Argentina, where is a strong racist culture of discrimination using the "negro" (blackman) and "negra" (blackwoman) derogative terms, which comes from colonial times. We live it as a BDSM lifestyle, similar to other modalities of PRICK BDSM. It could be understood as an extreme modality, yes, and it is, but we consent it, and we know it would never put our lives in danger because our MASTER would never go that far, and everybody who participate knows that there are rational limits. Our MASTER founded a private community with other BLACK MEN and WOMEN, who recruit several white couples where men assume a cuckold rol, as BDSM slaves. white woman are used as sex slaves and whores, and white bois must be pussy free. Part of our lifestyle is to claim in favour of BLACK SUPREMACY and accept our guilt and our obligation to repair the atrocities committed by our ancestors, always in a BDSM lifestyle framework. our MASTER and HIS FRIENDS organize parties and orgies under BNWO rules.

Io e mia moglie siamo sotto un regime BNWO da 5 anni, in A rgentina, dove c'è una forte cultura razzista di discriminazione che usa i termini dispregiativi "" (uomo nero) e "" (donna nera), che proviene dall'epoca coloniale. Lo viviamo come uno stile di vita BDSM, simile ad altre modalità di PRICK BDSM. Potrebbe essere intesa come una modalità estrema, sì, e lo è, ma noi la acconsentiamo, e sappiamo che non metterebbe mai in pericolo le nostre vite perché il nostro MASTER non andrebbe mai così lontano, e tutti coloro che partecipano sanno che ci sono limiti razionali. Il nostro M A STER ha fondato una comunità privata con altri uomini e donneBLACK, che reclutano diverse coppie bianche in cui gli uomini assumono un rol cornuto, come schiavi BDSM. Le donne bianche sono usate come schiave del sesso e puttane, e le bois bianche devono essere prive di figa. Parte del nostro stile di vita è quello di rivendicare a favore di BL A CKSUPREMACY e accettare la nostra colpa e il nostro obbligo di riparare le atrocità commesse dai nostri antenati, sempre in un quadro di stile di vita BDSM. il nostro MASTER e i SUOI AMICI organizzano feste e orge secondo le regole del BNWO.
Sarei molto interessato a partecipare, eventualmente anche a trasferirmi definitivamente in Argentina, dato che sono un pensionato. Sei a Buenos Ayres? Potete dirmi molto di più e fornirmi i dettagli di contatto? Me interesaría mucho participar, posiblemente incluso mudarme definitivamente a Argentina, ya que soy pensionado. ¿Estás en Buenos Aires? ¿Puedes contarme mucho más y proporcionarme datos de contacto?

Back