BNWO discussion

My wife and I look for the extinction of the white race in 2 generations. her niece wants black sperm ever since she came back from St. John
I think you are confused, extinction does not happen by breading black men with white women, the offsprings are no longer truly black they are mixed, but you can probably say that for a huge group of black men in America they are mixed bread, I am not advocating extinction of any race or group, but Hitler had a plan to do what you are talking about in the white direction. The whole concept you are advocating is not possible or realistic, but perhaps like most things on this site it is fantasy.

I am a married 53 year old white cuckold who supports the BNWO. Just wanted to voice my support for this movement to continue and grow. I love seeing young white wives cuckolding their husbands. I have a blog on another site where I encourage this as much as I can. It is good for everyone that more white men become cuckolds! Personally I am so thankful and proud to be one myself! If anyone needs encouragement or just wants to talk about these things feel free to reach out to me!

I am a married 53 year old white cuckold who supports the BNWO. Just wanted to voice my support for this movement to continue and grow. I love seeing young white wives cuckolding their husbands. I have a blog on another site where I encourage this as much as I can. It is good for everyone that more white men become cuckolds! Personally I am so thankful and proud to be one myself! If anyone needs encouragement or just wants to talk about these things feel free to reach out to me!
So many of us now who feel just the same

I’m a dedicated believer and supporter of our black gods and the BNWO and truly and sincerely believe in what it represents and what it means for society. It’s the natural order and rightful way of things and believe that the BNWO must happen and our black Gods rule in their rightful place even if it has to happen through the use of extreme measures with the dehumanizing abuse of whites because the BNWO is truly for the best. If you’re likeminded please dm me.
Im a huge supporter too, love your mindset!

All I know is in this lifestyle the white women get waaay better results then the black men. instead of BNWO it should be WWWO(white women world order)😂 lol I'm still waiting on my first meet up after years on this site. There's women who get men within days of being on this site. If y'all really want BNWO yall got a long way to go. I see nothing wrong with white women getting unlimited black dick. Just should be a lil more balanced with every black dude fucking at least one snowbunny. As a "black king" as y'all call us, it shouldn't be that hard to find a white slut to please me. Any cuck that can help me find a white woman I can fuck , I'll make sure you're there to watch me fuck her. Show me BNWO is real and not just a fantasy...

All I know is in this lifestyle the white women get waaay better results then the black men. instead of BNWO it should be WWWO(white women world order)😂 lol I'm still waiting on my first meet up after years on this site. There's women who get men within days of being on this site. If y'all really want BNWO yall got a long way to go. I see nothing wrong with white women getting unlimited black dick. Just should be a lil more balanced with every black dude fucking at least one snowbunny. As a "black king" as y'all call us, it shouldn't be that hard to find a white slut to please me. Any cuck that can help me find a white woman I can fuck , I'll make sure you're there to watch me fuck her. Show me BNWO is real and not just a fantasy...
BNWO is everywhere

I’m a dedicated believer and supporter of our black gods and the BNWO and truly and sincerely believe in what it represents and what it means for society. It’s the natural order and rightful way of things and believe that the BNWO must happen and our black Gods rule in their rightful place even if it has to happen through the use of extreme measures with the dehumanizing abuse of whites because the BNWO is truly for the best. If you’re likeminded please dm me.
Hmu lets talk

Back