Black-only, for real?

As soon as I caged Michael and started having regular sex with my lovers it became a fantasy. I set goals for our relationship in order for us to progress in this direction and around a month ago I decided that I just did not miss sex with my husband. My two regular lovers wanted to keep me to themselves, they did not want me having sexual contact with Michael and I just agreed. Michael agreed to be denied sex for 2019. But I doubt I can keep that agreement. Its early days yet, he has not had sex with me in a year and the next 9 months wont change my decision.
J
xoxoxox
Way to go! Keep him locked down and emasculated. He will fold and become a willing cuckold servant. Consider feminizing him, it is fun for both of you and many Bulls like it as well.

Lol well that's kind of the point of his denial. Sometimes the objective reality should be demonstrated in a direct way. There is a picture off me naked lying on my sofa, waiting for my guys to show up at ours. I had Michael warm me up orally before they go there. But I had Michael sit between my two bulls that night with his clothes removed. So he sat in chastity whilst I have my two bulls very slow and sloppy blowjob. I go between them passing by Michael in the middle. I got them both rock hard And then proceeded to compare sizes between them and Michael. I took my time. I got a measuring tape as I knew Michael sizes when erect and just showed him why I cage him and sleep with these guys. They stetch me out and hit the back with ease. The orgasms I have with them actually shocked Michael, they shake me from top to bottom and they are relentless.
J
Xoxoxo
Purrrfectly done!

We were longtime swingers, and we still play fmf with the occasional unicorn (lucky me!), but our gal half has made clear that she wants nothing to do with white cock other than mine. This has been an evolution of sorts, but one built on the experiences she has. She says BBC fucks her in ways that she has never experienced before and that's what she wants from now on. She is also only interested in huge cocks and won't engage with an average or somewhat bigger than average guy, even if he's black.

Last edited:
Black only after my divorce 3 years ago.
Black men that is.
Being bisexual, still love white women and never been with a black girl.
Hope that will happen one day, but i don't expect it to have the same impact as it had with black men.
Nice you are bisexual as all women should. ?‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍??‍❤️‍?‍?

Back