Black-only, for real?

My wife maintains that while she enjoys the pleasures black guys giver her, she is not black only and doesn't see that ever being the case. However, it is almost always black guys who are most attracted to her and who end up fucking her. So, by default, she is nearly black only. But she can never be completely black only because I, the husband, love her slut pussy way too much to ever give it up.

You can't really put it in to words. You have to experience it yourself. But taking black cock totally changes you, and your views on everything sex wise. I wouldn't say it was impossible, but once you been blacked, it's VERY VERY difficult to ever go back.
Its not difficult at all to go back, if you just have black men you miss all the other fun you can have with other colours;)

Well, I'm not a wife or anything like others here... since I've never been married. But, I've never been with a white guy in my entire life. My first boyfriend was black... and it just stayed that way after that. I guess that makes me "black only" so far... and I see no reason for changing this. ? ~ Dana
Good to see back on posting!

I def prefer black men, but also have a thing for large (6"3+, 240+) beefy hairy strong aggressive white and Hispanic men. Nobody brings it better than black men, though... from the chase to the finish.

Back