Black-only, for real?

You can't really put it in to words. You have to experience it yourself. But taking black cock totally changes you, and your views on everything sex wise. I wouldn't say it was impossible, but once you been blacked, it's VERY VERY difficult to ever go back.
Really good description , I had my 1st blk experience recently and I can say I never thought sex could be so good. I have become very open in sex matters due to this blk guy and started experimenting.

As soon as I caged Michael and started having regular sex with my lovers it became a fantasy. I set goals for our relationship in order for us to progress in this direction and around a month ago I decided that I just did not miss sex with my husband. My two regular lovers wanted to keep me to themselves, they did not want me having sexual contact with Michael and I just agreed. Michael agreed to be denied sex for 2019. But I doubt I can keep that agreement. Its early days yet, he has not had sex with me in a year and the next 9 months wont change my decision.
J
xoxoxox
You are my Idol Jamie. Kasia the wife.

Lol well that's kind of the point of his denial. Sometimes the objective reality should be demonstrated in a direct way. There is a picture off me naked lying on my sofa, waiting for my guys to show up at ours. I had Michael warm me up orally before they go there. But I had Michael sit between my two bulls that night with his clothes removed. So he sat in chastity whilst I have my two bulls very slow and sloppy blowjob. I go between them passing by Michael in the middle. I got them both rock hard And then proceeded to compare sizes between them and Michael. I took my time. I got a measuring tape as I knew Michael sizes when erect and just showed him why I cage him and sleep with these guys. They stetch me out and hit the back with ease. The orgasms I have with them actually shocked Michael, they shake me from top to bottom and they are relentless.
J
Xoxoxo
Hello we are the same but only a few months in I have been seeing a fabulous Bull for a few months now after doing the same swingers clubs but not getting really what I want and need from white cocks we then went to a few BMFC nights which I really enjoyed and got the taste for BBC I thought to myself this is what I want. I met my new Bull at one of these events and now he owns me . We meet up once or twice a week and I totally surrender to him . He’s training my husband in being the cuckold and he has totally band him from entering me . I’m really enjoying my self and can’t wait to be his slut more and more

Back