Black-only, for real?

I am exclusively Black only. I do not have sex with my hubby at all. This is a choice we made together. We didn't do it overnight. We took our time and talked about it before me going Black only. I have been Black only for a while now.
Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I'm guessing he is black only too?

Not sure this counts but I am black only and have never been with a white guy.

When and who was your first time? Did anyone ever try to convince you to try other races? Also did you grow up around many black people and was culturally close and relatable to them that made it easy to remain black only or is it completely about appeal and sexual performance?

Well, I'm not a wife or anything like others here... since I've never been married. But, I've never been with a white guy in my entire life. My first boyfriend was black... and it just stayed that way after that. I guess that makes me "black only" so far... and I see no reason for changing this. ? ~ Dana

Did you try many black guys thus far and were most of them top class in bed? Did you not have curiosity to try other races or is it habitual now that you only find black guys attractive? First BF must have done hell of a job to blacken you for life

I have never tried white i always knew i loved n needed black men n black dick in me. Only other option ive had is Puerto Rican.

How did the Puerto Rican measure up with the blacks? Do you not even get attracted by other races or is it assurance from others that blacks are the best in bed prevented you from trying otherwise?

Back