Black-only, for real?

I am exclusively Black only. I do not have sex with my hubby at all. This is a choice we made together. We didn't do it overnight. We took our time and talked about it before me going Black only. I have been Black only for a while now.
What does your hubby do to release him self? Do you help him out?

Among millennial women, more and more are being influenced to start out Black. Perhaps a Black man tells her she would be racist to refuse him (it's a good move that succeeds) or she chooses to virtue signal her anti-racism by having a Black boyfriend. She may also be under peer pressure from her girl friends to join the Pro Black movement.

Then for her memorable first fuck, she is pounded out by 10" of Black steel (or 30" if he invited his friends). She will be a committed Black cock slut, by the time she considers settling on an eligible whiteboi. Her first experience with his puny white noodle will set the stage.

I know women who belonged to a Black Only Squad in school and make a pretense of marital happiness with their whiteboi hubbies now. You cannot wean a white girl off Black steel.

As soon as I caged Michael and started having regular sex with my lovers it became a fantasy. I set goals for our relationship in order for us to progress in this direction and around a month ago I decided that I just did not miss sex with my husband. My two regular lovers wanted to keep me to themselves, they did not want me having sexual contact with Michael and I just agreed. Michael agreed to be denied sex for 2019. But I doubt I can keep that agreement. Its early days yet, he has not had sex with me in a year and the next 9 months wont change my decision.
J
xoxoxox

Back