Black man muscled legs and tight strong butts

Helenv

Female
Real Person
Hi all, time we ladies get some special thread for us. I love looking at a man's butt, standing a little spread seeing his balls and cock hang between those strong muscled thighs, the hairs on legs and butt only making it more masculin so i just would like to ask the men if they have and want to share an image from the back.🙂

Hi all, time we ladies get some special thread for us. I love looking at a man's butt, standing a little spread seeing his balls and cock hang between those strong muscled thighs, the hairs on legs and butt only making it more masculin so i just would like to ask the men if they have and want to share an image from the back.🙂
Me too!

Strong black men with strong muscled thighs and muscular butts and strong big-boned bodies were highly prized by plantaion owners and estate managers too. See? Strong well-muscled well-endowed blacks are in demand by whites, no matter the time period.

Back