Black guys: What physical qualities of white women are your favorite as compared to black women?

I find Asians to be very attractive, feminineand have very sexy brown nipples. Regarding black women, I won't answer that because everyone has different opinions on what defines physical attractiveness.

Because this doesn't have "let's ******* on black women" written all over it. Fuck outta here with this bullshit.

Black women ******* on us all the time...I don't want to turn this into a negative what's wrong with the black race discussion, I'm just saying black women do not have our best interest at heart.

Black women ******* on us all the time...I don't want to turn this into a negative what's wrong with the black race discussion, I'm just saying black women do not have our best interest at heart.
Still doesn't mean we need to ******* on them, especially when this thread is encouraged by a potential white person. There are plenty of threads on this forum that have white people throwing shade at black women in the form of "what do you like about white women". One of the poll answers was some ******* like "we have real hair/we won't get our brothers to jump you/etc'. It's already bad enough brothers ******* on sisters(although I'm aware black women ******* on us too, but that's OUR issue), but when white folks jump in and try to get a piece. Nope, that's a no go for me.

I see white girls on the internet all the time who fuck with black dudes while at the same time shitting on black women and brothers will cosign it. A lot of white women get gassed up by brothers and think they get a pass. This is all just sex. Most of these white women don't have ANY black people's best interest into consideration. Most of them won't care if one of us is shot in the street by a cop. not trying to drag this into a huge political thing but this is just a fetish, nothing more. If we didn't have big dicks, we would be worthless to them.

Basically, this is not the place or the audience to air out legitimate issues with our women.

When the shooter is caught, they're held accountable and they're done. There is no light sentencing or reduced charges or dropped charges. Nice deflection though.

And nice subliminal with the "po-lice". However, not all black people, including me, pronounce it that way.

It was to take a serious subject and try and keep things somewhat light. Anyway, let's take the thread starter at face value. He started a discussion on something that has nothing to do with any of that side issue. Despite the fact that he didn't contribute anything in this thread, it is within the legitimate scope of the forum.

Still doesn't mean we need to ******* on them, especially when this thread is encouraged by a potential white person. There are plenty of threads on this forum that have white people throwing shade at black women in the form of "what do you like about white women". One of the poll answers was some ******* like "we have real hair/we won't get our brothers to jump you/etc'. It's already bad enough brothers ******* on sisters(although I'm aware black women ******* on us too, but that's OUR issue), but when white folks jump in and try to get a piece. Nope, that's a no go for me.

I see white girls on the internet all the time who fuck with black dudes while at the same time shitting on black women and brothers will cosign it. A lot of white women get gassed up by brothers and think they get a pass. This is all just sex. Most of these white women don't have ANY black people's best interest into consideration. Most of them won't care if one of us is shot in the street by a cop. not trying to drag this into a huge political thing but this is just a fetish, nothing more. If we didn't have big dicks, we would be worthless to them.

Basically, this is not the place or the audience to air out legitimate issues with our women.

It takes two to tango. There's a difference between lust and fetish. Black men (myself included) lust after white women justust as much as they lust after us. There's certain traits they favor just like we have certain traits that we see in them that we favor. That is a preference, not a fetish. It's not that they are trying to ******* on black women, they are trying to find out what qualifies black men like so they can attract more black men. If anything they are just trying to learn. If anything this thread is a step in the right direction because the op is genuinely trying to learn the qualities that black men find attractive in a woman.

If anything this thread is a step in the right direction because the op is genuinely trying to learn the qualities that black men find attractive in a woman.

Really want to give him the benefit of the doubt, but a search of his posting history reveals something interesting. He's hardly posted, but did have this exact same topic up eon the cuck forum. So either he was disappointed at the relative lack of replies or he's not really that serious.

Still, a subject worth discussing though! :p

A very loaded question indeed! I feel a woman is a woman dispite the creed...

I agree, however can we agree that if we dissect it just a tad there are certain qualities that black women have that are unique which intrigues me. I am married to a white woman and she tells me she definitely sees the different qualities or attributes black men possess. Those distinct attributes are why she finds black men attractive. I agree with her and I too see differences in black women that are attractive. The difference between my wife and I though she is attracted to black men sexually whereas I am not sexually attracted to black women although if given the chance I'd go to bed with a black woman for the experience.

I can't speak about black females but I do know my wife and she puts a man's needs first in many situations.

Back