Black men, which is your favorite white woman?

Which one is your favorite?

• A) Virginal Snowbunny- Most likely single or maybe has a boyfriend, new to BBC but eager to learn.

Votes: 38 14.8%
  • B) Soccer Mom- Doting wife with ki*ds, nobody would suspect her secret desires

Votes: 169 65.8%
  • C) Proud QOS- Could be single or married, nothing to hide and proudly displays her preference

Votes: 21 8.2%
  • D) Black Cock Slut- Has sex with black men only, no way she is letting a white dick near her

Votes: 29 11.3%

• Total voters
Eager, new to lifestyle and BBC, fit Mom trying to get it going here - guess I am an A- or B+ since I'm in between!!!

We just finished reading The Ethical Slut and now my husband is even more freaked out...NOT a beginners guide as a word of warning for anyone else in my shoes. It gets really deep into some really heavy subjects which is good - but also scary - didn't really help sell what I am hoping are the fun aspects of the lifestyle

Eager, new to lifestyle and BBC, fit Mom trying to get it going here - guess I am an A- or B+ since I'm in between!!!

We just finished reading The Ethical Slut and now my husband is even more freaked out...NOT a beginners guide as a word of warning for anyone else in my shoes. It gets really deep into some really heavy subjects which is good - but also scary - didn't really help sell what I am hoping are the fun aspects of the lifestyle
"The Ethical Slut", interesting title. I like A and B, voted B though.

By a LANDSLIDE, soccer mom is coming out on top! Curiously, I would categorize my wife as a 'C', which has gotten the least votes. She doesn't hide her preference for black men, but is not a mom, she is not 'black only' because I'm still getting laid, and definitely not a virginal snowbunny! :qos:🤣🤣🤣

Having trouble convincing him?

This poll makes no sense. What the heck is a virginal snowbunny? It’s a contradictory description.
A soccer mom can be any of the other things described.
A QOS is a black cock slut by default so that’s a bit redundant.
Perhaps D was meant to just say ‘black only’? Regardless, I’m just plain confused by this but apparently the white guys love milfs since you know that’s the majority of the votes here. 😂

This poll makes no sense. What the heck is a virginal snowbunny? It’s a contradictory description.
A soccer mom can be any of the other things described.
A QOS is a black cock slut by default so that’s a bit redundant.
Perhaps D was meant to just say ‘black only’? Regardless, I’m just plain confused by this but apparently the white guys love milfs since you know that’s the majority of the votes here. 😂
I was thinking the same thing since most of the answers look very similar 😅🤷🏾‍♂️💯.

Other than that, I would pick c & d simply because I had a really good experience with certain women who embraced being a q.o.s and only deal with black men ♠️.

Back