Black men, which is your favorite white woman?

Which one is your favorite?

• A) Virginal Snowbunny- Most likely single or maybe has a boyfriend, new to BBC but eager to learn.

Votes: 38 14.8%
  • B) Soccer Mom- Doting wife with ki*ds, nobody would suspect her secret desires

Votes: 169 65.8%
  • C) Proud QOS- Could be single or married, nothing to hide and proudly displays her preference

Votes: 21 8.2%
  • D) Black Cock Slut- Has sex with black men only, no way she is letting a white dick near her

Votes: 29 11.3%

• Total voters
🖤
Hooray for mature, married curvy, white SoccerMoms!

View attachment 6152062
💋
I have been a B) Soccer Mom fan all my life but have recently been persuaded to the dark side of A), where the A's are older, looking to dive in for the first time after missing out in their younger days. But then there are those B's that make your dick start to tingle and throb at the mere idea of them. Yeah, I know one like that... :devilish:

I have been a B) Soccer Mom fan all my life but have recently been persuaded to the dark side of A), where the A's are older, looking to dive in for the first time after missing out in their younger days. But then there are those B's that make your dick start to tingle and throb at the mere idea of them. Yeah, I know one like that... :devilish:
* you told me you wouldn't kiss and tell hun! 💋20201112_071202.jpg

Back