Black guys what goes through your head when you are fucking a wife?

Just answering this question is going to turn me on!🔥🔥🔥

What attracts me to a hotwife is the very fact that she is a mans wife! She is his lover and his friend! She is his prized possession, his crown jewel of beauty for all to see!

When I see that hotwife at work, at the grocery store, walking the dog, or jogging down the street all I can do is admire her beauty and her booty as she passes me by. At times I do get busted, I mean caught gazing and looking at her married goodies that exclusively belong to her husband. As they pass by on the street, in the gym, in the store, sitting at the desk, or standing at the counter. I wonder if she's thinking "that guy was looking at my ass", "that guy was looking at my boobs", "that guy wants to fuck me"? Well she should because I do!🤷‍♂️

I look a her goodies like a ******* looks at candy! When I think about her succulent body parts I just wanna lick my chops like a dog does before you give him his bowl full of freshly made food!

When I look at her I wonder how she sounds when she moans? I wonder what it takes to make her scream my name in front of her hubby, to make her cum and tell her hubby how amazing it is? I wonder how wet she gets if I whisper dirty things in her ear like: "look at your hubby enjoying you getting stretched by my black cock"!

When I am fucking a hotwife all I can think about is being her best and most memorable lover ever! I think about how she belongs to your hubby but that I have special permission to give her as much pleasure as she can handle! I want to be her dealer, dealing her this BBC, making her addicted, and feeding her addiction to black cock all why her hubby is watching it all!
That's perfect! This is exactly how you could get her hubby saying "thanks for fucking my wife!"

To put things in perspective, here’s what would normally be considered strange in this lifestyle. To begin with, my hub’s only got an average six inches,,,but he gets hard if a warm breeze passes by, and he stays that way till the sun comes up and everybody’s gone home. This happened with his ex wife, my hub has accrued a life time of experience, especially with men trying to set up some kinda swap, he’s seen all the step by step signs that they’ve used. His ex was a paralegal, and this one black guy would hit on her every time he came to see his lawyer, which makes sense, she was a blue eyed strawberry blonde ex cheerleader,,,he was a jet black tall handsome dude with something like nine inches and change. He set the whole thing up just cause he wanted to fuck my husband’s wife, he was even willing to offer up his own “white” wife to make it seem like a couple swap (but really he just wanted this snowflake). He rented a room on Daytona Beach, he even let my husband drive his Jaguar on the beach, when they got back to the room they partied with weed and coke, then the sex started, both couples with
their respective significant other,,,then he finally stated his true purpose (by this time both my hub and his ex were just waiting for it), “why don’t we try something different, or should I say someone different”,,,he told his wife to go sit next to my husband, now give him a kiss, which she did, a plain “haven’t seen you in ages” peck on the lips, then he told her not like that, so she tried again and my hub slipped her the tongue and she responded, and they were off to the races, my hub was fucking her, and he was fucking my hubs ex, when all of a sudden his wife came,,,a little more fucking and she came again. Just for the record, this wasn’t no “ooh, that was nice, orgasm,,,she was screaming at the top of her lungs, to the point where the management knocked on the door to see if everything was alright. Before this, the black guy stopped fucking my hub‘s ex and just watched his wife. Needless to say this interruption caused all the sex to come to a grinding halt. My hub and his ex were sitting on the bed, they were standing facing each other, then all of a sudden out of nowhere he smacked her across the face,,,a true testament to “careful what you wish for”,,,that ended that night, they got dressed and left. One week later she showed up at at their apartment, partied, claimed she was too high to drive, and climbed into bed with the both of them (a memorable night for my hub no doubt). Further proof that no matter what anyone tells you, although size very often can give you experiences you’ve never had, sometimes it isn’t the “be all”,,,this guy set out to make a conquest, so motivated he used his own wife to achieve it,,,and what actually wound up happening was he got cuckolded by a white boy with a dick much smaller than he was sporting.
P.S. The black guy was so upset he never even got his rocks off.

Last edited:

Dirty Thoughts

I Want you,
I fucking want you,
You horny, fucking bitch...
You make me want you so bad,
I can't concentrate.
You ******* me to masturbate....

I need to fuck you again,
I can't wait another minute...
Can't stand the thought of your tight pussy,
Without my cock buried in it....

Doesn't matter that you're not here....
I forgive the silences,
All the miles that separate....

I'll take whatever I can get from you,
Like a junkie needs a fix....
We were made for each other,
Somehow we just clicked....

I want you,
Right now,
I don't care....
Anytime, Anywhere,
Want my fingers in your hair....
My cock so deep inside,
You make my passions rise....

Want my hands on your hips,
Filling you from behind....
I always make it last,
I never go too fast....
Watching you cum dominates my mind....

You suck my cock so well,
I love to watch it in your mouth....
I love the way you smell,
It's what fucking's all about

I need you like the air I breathe,
I fuck you and you fuck me...

I want you,
Need to hold you in my arms,
Need to feel your sweat.....
Need to hear my name on your breath,
Your legs around my waist....

Need to penetrate you,
That's where I belong...
That's where we were meant to be.

I need to see my cum splattered on your face,
On your tits,
I need to invade your space...
As close as I can get...

I want your hot, tight pussy,
Feels just like when you were sixteen
I really don't care how we do it,
I just want you in these sheets...

I want to spread your thighs,
Because I have such a need....
I want to come in,
And fill you up so splendidly....

You are my fantasy,
You make me feel alive...
There's no way that I can live,
Without you in my life....

I want you to need me,
I want to stare in your eyes,
I want to plunge into your wetness
I want to feel you from inside.

I want your body,
Warm in my bed....
I want you near me,
Giving me head....

I want you so bad tonight,
only twenty hours more....
The stars shine ever bright,
On my dirty little whore..
Open that pussy to me as my
BBC Swells deep inside you
Take this large load of my Cum
deep inside that pussy of yours
and tell me how you feel...

What can I do to satisfy her mentally as well as physically? What will pleasure both her mind and body to the point that she let's go, moans and gasps words and sounds that come from her core. Touching places and opening feelings that she didn't know she had locked inside of her. If her boyfriend or husband is there, catching a glimpse of him smiling while he sees his love in a state of total mental and physical pleasure. That in turn, drives me into that same state of mind and body. After the end arrives, hearing her tell her husband that she cannot wait until she has the opportunity to feel that way again! And more often than not, I receive a call just to tell me how good it was, and, if they live nearby, would it be possible to meet again. That's the ultimate meet. In full disclosure, there are many meetings where the husband is giving directions..."Fuck her harder," fuck her deeper!." My thoughts then, "okay, this is more for you (hubby/boyfriend) than for her." Lastly, the wife who shouts how hard and deep she wants to be fucked, almost like a raw emotion or even punishment and embarrassment for wanting nothing but a hard Black fuck. Happens more often than you'd think. In both of those instances, I still try to give her pleasure, but wonder if she's really getting anything out of it. Those meetings usually end with a "had a nice time, let's get back together sometime, " but I know it will only be for the fuck and not for the total mind and body experience. Might be more than you wanted to know, but it's from the heart and from a sizeable number of experiences!
How has this post not gotten more likes? 1000% right on.

How has this post not gotten more likes? 1000% right on.
If I met the right black man, I’d have no problem marrying him, but I’m already married, to my best friend, the man who introduced me to and made it possible for me to live a married life and be a BBC slut for 23 years, he’s thirteen years older than me, and when his health went south, I retired. This was something we both did for ourselves and each other, so although I do miss it, I could never do it without him,,,fortunately, he has no problem getting hard, and after he’s done he takes a shower and can hang a wet bath towel on what’s left of his erection, I just have to do most of the work, but I like cowgirl so that’s not a problem. Most men are lucky if they get a 20 second orgasm, I’ve looked at the clock on some of my videos and he’s consistently hit 30 seconds,,,in fact, in some of my videos others in the room made it a point to ask him “are you alright”? And he’d have to explain, yeah,,,I always cum like that, sometimes I think he’s a second or two away from passing out,,,it can be a little scary.

What can I do to satisfy her mentally as well as physically? What will pleasure both her mind and body to the point that she let's go, moans and gasps words and sounds that come from her core. Touching places and opening feelings that she didn't know she had locked inside of her. If her boyfriend or husband is there, catching a glimpse of him smiling while he sees his love in a state of total mental and physical pleasure. That in turn, drives me into that same state of mind and body. After the end arrives, hearing her tell her husband that she cannot wait until she has the opportunity to feel that way again! And more often than not, I receive a call just to tell me how good it was, and, if they live nearby, would it be possible to meet again. That's the ultimate meet. In full disclosure, there are many meetings where the husband is giving directions..."Fuck her harder," fuck her deeper!." My thoughts then, "okay, this is more for you (hubby/boyfriend) than for her." Lastly, the wife who shouts how hard and deep she wants to be fucked, almost like a raw emotion or even punishment and embarrassment for wanting nothing but a hard Black fuck. Happens more often than you'd think. In both of those instances, I still try to give her pleasure, but wonder if she's really getting anything out of it. Those meetings usually end with a "had a nice time, let's get back together sometime, " but I know it will only be for the fuck and not for the total mind and body experience. Might be more than you wanted to know, but it's from the heart and from a sizeable number of experiences!
Thanks for all the positive feedback! Let's me know there are a lot of sensual, caring women and couples.

How many times she going to let me get off before she go home to her husband 🙄 😒
As many times as you’re capable of,,,anything more than two is appreciated, but three and four makes it memorable, and memorable gets a call back,,,but I’m happy if you give it your best, just know, totally emptying your balls is always a good standard. I know my hub can still enjoy an orgasm even if nothing comes out, so you still have a goal to shoot for.

It's so hot I wanna know!
What attracts you to fucking our wives?
Secondly, what goes through your mind while you are fucking our wives and seeing them naked?

:sex:🔥
I like seeing that color contrast my black skin on white pink Pussy n mouth.. their white hands around my bbc, for me the biggest attraction is that color contrast and it’s always to have another person especially a caring hus , sometimes I look at wifes face and their hus reactions when am making them scream

As many times as you’re capable of,,,anything more than two is appreciated, but three and four makes it memorable, and memorable gets a call back,,,but I’m happy if you give it your best, just know, totally emptying your balls is always a good standard. I know my hub can still enjoy an orgasm even if nothing comes out, so you still have a goal to shoot for.
Well personally I have a big appetite so I prefer 3 or more on a play date...I also been told my "come back game is strong" lmfao I definitely two or more times .if I don't leave empty then still thirsty lol 😆 🤣

Thoughts going through my head...
"this woman got some DAMN GOOD pussy! I'm coming back for More!" 😈

But seriously, I think of a hotwife as 'playdates' for horny adults! 😁

When I meet the Right hotwife I consider her a 'Friend With Benefits' 😍♠️💍
I like knowing that I can fulfill her fantasies for a few hours💦💦💦 and then we go back to our respective lives and anticipate the next time! 🔥
thats what we call them, play dates!!!

It gets me brick sometime actually thinking about how people outside of the room view your wife.

Like, she’s leaking my black cum out of her pussy while she’s hold a Teams meeting or she was just teary-eyed gagging on my cock before she took your parents out to lunch

Things like that lol

If I met the right black man, I’d have no problem marrying him, but I’m already married, to my best friend, the man who introduced me to and made it possible for me to live a married life and be a BBC slut for 23 years, he’s thirteen years older than me, and when his health went south, I retired. This was something we both did for ourselves and each other, so although I do miss it, I could never do it without him,,,fortunately, he has no problem getting hard, and after he’s done he takes a shower and can hang a wet bath towel on what’s left of his erection, I just have to do most of the work, but I like cowgirl so that’s not a problem. Most men are lucky if they get a 20 second orgasm, I’ve looked at the clock on some of my videos and he’s consistently hit 30 seconds,,,in fact, in some of my videos others in the room made it a point to ask him “are you alright”? And he’d have to explain, yeah,,,I always cum like that, sometimes I think he’s a second or two away from passing out,,,it can be a little scary.
Nicely said Mary. Its why we prefer a modern marriage and agree with you.

How fortunate I am to hold a classy, married white woman in my arms as we enjoy each others bodies. The anticipation, the sensuality of the moment and knowing that she has hard, black dick on her mind! She wasn't looking for anything other than black dick, and I'm going to fulfill her desire. If her husband is there, knowing that he is watching her totally let loose in a manner and instance that feels like he's watching her in a movie. We all get off on the moment and the vibe...

Back